Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What Palestine in 2011 means!

Hi Everyone,

It is critical that you understand this one thing - that Palestine will be recognized as a nation in the immediate future. According to the articles below 100 nations support recognizing Palestine as a nation unilaterally, meaning without Israel's approval. This is the top agenda in the UN at this time. We know through Scripture it will not happen that way but the push to make Palestine a nation is the biggest sign we are at the end with the exception of Israel becoming a nation. Let me show you why.

The current plan is for Israel to return to its 1967 borders. Why is this significant? Because it would put Jerusalem into the hands of the Palestinians. In Revelation 11:2 it specifically mentions the temple mount in Jerusalem and the city of Jerusalem, "But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months."

Daniel 9:27 describes the event that begins the Tribulation. A 7 year covenant is confirmed byt the antichrist. The contents ot this covenant are in Revelation 11:1-2, Israel will get the right to build their templs, but Palestine will get Jerusalem, but remember the covenant is broken at the midpoint. "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week..." As many of you know the word 'week' there is being used to describe 7 year periods. Depending on the translation it may also be stated as a "week of years".

Continuing on in Daniel 9:27 "and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate..." At the midpoint the covenant is broken. The Tribulation is 7 years of 360 days each. Because the covenant is broken at exactly the midpoint the Tribulation is described in the Bible as two halves; 3.5 years, 42 months, or 1260 days. Are you getting the connection to the 42 months mentioned in the second paragraph? It is the first half of the Tribulation to the day. Or put in other words, the day Palestine is recognized as a nation with Jerusalem as its capital the Tribulation starts.

When will Palestine be recognized as a nation? I have understood since August of 2009 that it will happen in 2011. We are on a parallel course to that in Daniel 9:2. May 14, 1948 started a 70 year countdown (Psalm 90:10 & Zechariah 1:12). 1948 + 70 = 2018 minus 7 (for the Tribulation) is 2011. I believe it will happen around May, but that is conjecture. The Rapture of the true Christians will take place before the Antichrist can be revealed (2 Thessalonians 2:6-9) and in fact it could be any day. I recently read Song of Solomon 2:8-13 and it seams to point to an early Springtime Rapture. If you are not a Christian you have very little time to understand what is true.

If you have questions or comments feel free to email me at nitdiver5@yahoo.com

Here are some recent articles from the Jerusalem Post. To read the complete articles use the links below.

Erekat: Ten EU countries to approve Palestinian embassies

Chief PLO negotiator says Palestinian missions abroad are a step closer toward becoming embassies of an "occupied state with defined borders."

Some 10 EU countries are scheduled to upgrade the status of Palestinian representative offices in their capitals in the near future, Chief PLO negotiator Saeb Erekat declared on Sunday.

The move means that Palestinian missions would move a step closer toward becoming embassies whose workers enjoy full diplomatic immunity.

http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=200138

South American countries recognize Palestinian state

Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay recognize "free and independent" Palestine with 1967 borders; Israel: recognition contradicts road map.
Following in Brazil’s footsteps from last Friday, Argentina announced on Monday it recognized a “free and independent” Palestinian state, sparking an immediate condemnation from Israel.

Argentina’s President Cristina Kirchner told Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas in a letter that her country recognized a Palestine defined by 1967 borders, Argentine officials said.

http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=198288

Arab League to turn to UN for anti-settlement resolution

In a related development, Norway upgraded the PLO diplomatic mission in Oslo to an embassy and called for the creation of a Palestinian state in 2011.

“We should all cling to the vision of 2011 being the year where we can see a new state on the world stage: a Palestinian state,” Norwegian Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Stoere said, at a press conference in Oslo.

http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=199609

Email: nitdiver5@yahoo.com

Re: What Palestine in 2011 means!

Does it mean the mideast war will break out soon? or there will be peace treaty soon?

I believe Psalm 83 and Isaiah 17:1 will happen prior to the start of the Tribulation (Time of Jacobs Trouble - Jeremiah 30:7). Then the confirmation of the covenant sometime in May and immediately after that the Gog-Magog war. I have a video about that on YouTube (nitdiver5) if you want more detail.

You can post your youtube in here, it will be quite interesting to watch it.

Now if tribulation begins in May 2011,then the war should break out very soon, we are already in January 2011. The war could take about 1 month and the peace treaty could be two weeks. That put March 2011 as the possible coming of wars, I mean big wars to the earth.

And this is from nitdiver5 youtube:

Brother Tim you just opened my eyes to an important prophesy which I had previously overlooked; and that is the statehood of Palestine in Old Jerusalem and the West Bank and such event beginning the tribulation period!!!

This is of course will be fulfilled if indeed the Palestinian People gain old Jerusalem this year either by April or September under a signed Peace Treaty!!!

Also if in fact Revelation 11:1-3 has its start at the beginning of the tribulation period and not during the middle of Daniel's week!!!

I am still debating whether I want to do a post on this remarkable prophesy; but I am still trying to find support for when the temple will be built!!

It seems in Revelation 11:1-2 that the temple and the city of Jerusalem being handed over to the gentiles(Palestinians) is hard to separate as to when each event takes place!!!

The two witnesses are also in the mix as to when they appear on the scene; either at the beginning or middle of this seven year time period!

I always believed that this Revelation 11 was a replay or summary of the vision that John had been told to prophesy over again what events will happen at the beginning of the tribulation period with both the two witnesses and the city of Jerusalem being in possession of the Arabs(gentiles)!!

But then there is that temple of God prophecy staring at me!! Where does this one fit in?

Does it come in later some year or two after the Peace Treaty is signed?!!!
Could John in his measuring of the temple of God and the Altar and the people who worship in the temple be an event that is not fulfilled right away but comes after the Peace Treaty is signed?

This provision is in the treaty as he is given an assignment to lay out the groundwork for these events to be fulfilled; and just because it says he is told to measure these various articles of both the temple and the building itself; could actually mean that they are not yet finished; just as someone has to have a blueprint before they can build!!!!

I still need to study this text some more before I can do a post on it!!!

Thanks again Tim for opening my eyes onthis very interesting prophesy about the Palestinian state being the beginning of the tribulation period and the fulfillment of this Revelation 11:2 prophecy!!!!

Hi Scott,

Very exciting, isn't it. My belief is that Rev 11:1-2 are the contents to the covenant in Daniel 9:27. Palestine will be recognized as a nation on that day. The Jews will get the right to build their temple and work will begin immediately. Everything comes to a halt 42 months later when the covenant is broken by the abomination that causes desolation.

It would make sense to me that the 2 witnesses are here the first half of the Tribulation. Same with the 144,000 witnesses. With the church gone God resurrects a new army o believers to spread the word. When the two witnesses are killed people will be "making merry and giving gifts", which sounds like Christmas 2014.

Hopefully we are outta here in just a couple more months!

Tim

And the UN will be policing it prominently present there enforcing the Covenant. Probably promoted "to protect the Jewish people" and their construction of their Temple. The so-called authority through "world intervention"-- for the peace effort in the Middle East.

I fully agree with the witnesses time period speculation. I believe the two witnesses will die and resurrect mid-Trib time period around the time of the Abomination of Desolaton. This has to come to play quickly for God is completing the restoration begun when Adam and Eve were kicked out of the Garden of Eden. Hence the heavy empahsis on witnesses then. It's a short second chance for those waking up after the rapture.

Then God's wrath plays out heavily in His fury. Time is up for decisions for Christ at that point and His wrath falls with destructive fury. A few remnant souls may make it but the odds for the remaining of humanity at that time are pretty nil. Hardening of hearts in rebellion then is the state of the majority left at that time. They have to be pretty hardened not to have surrendered sooner! In any case God has reached most all who can be reached by then IMHO.

Your timeline of these events appears right on Tim!
------------------------------------------------------
Please note Ritans, Amy VG has a wonderful article on the time of silence before the vials are opened. She has a different take on when the witnesses will be preaching during the second half of the Tribulation. I see mike has added to this thread, too. We are blessed to have several views presented from which to compare! Check out her/their explanation there for another opinion to compare with when the witnesses appear to begin their ministry. This is how we learn--hearing from each other and allowing God's spirit to teach us. Ask Him to show you truth. He's the author and finisher of our faith! You decide.

Tim Hammond

.....It is critical that you understand this one thing - that Palestine will be recognized as a nation in the immediate future....

Full Article Here

Email: texlittlefield@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com