Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Let NO MAN date the Rapture, ALL Glory to GOD ALONE

All Glory to GOD ALONE
Psalms:86:10: "For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone."

Let NO MAN date the Rapture...
Lest any man should boast.

Email: mikettc2002@yahoo.com.sg

Re: Let NO MAN date the Rapture, ALL Glory to GOD ALONE

I need to clarify and add that MAN(includes Woman)

Because Man and Woman is ONE Flesh.
+ =

<< Psalm 90:12 >>
Young's Literal Translation

~To number our days aright let us know, And we bring the heart to wisdom.

The date of the rapture would definitely be a part of "our days" ...if we're raptured.

Email: texlittlefield@gmail.com

There is an unhealthy difference between anticipation and obsession. With obsession there is no trust, no faith, no wonder.

It is still the blessed hope. A hope that has been deferred for two thousand years. Even still, I believe what God has taught me is that, every regenerated heart, in every generation should anxiously anticipate the fullness of our redemption!

Should we be puffed up about our knowledge, or covet dreams & visions to be an emotional compass? No!

Should we continue to bow to the sovereign will of God, and His timing? Yes!

Though our bodies are here, now. Our hearts should be in heavenly places.

A balanced approach, with right motivations, and an unbeguiled heart, and a pure spririt without delusion is the better gift, that we give God.

Learn a lesson from the watcher upon the wall. He can in no way precipitate nor eliminate the object of his dilligence. Dilligence is his honourable duty.

Beyond all of that we can do, the Lord will judge each man's heart.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

Amen

Email: steven030659@yahoo.com

Bump, this is important!

Tender Reed

Well, Mike, I never saw it from that perspective before, but you may be right about that. If no one knows the day or hour, not even Jesus, then who we we to know it? But we do know the season, and it is a challenge to try to figure it out, but the truth is, only God knows when it will be.

Tender Reed,

An absolutely superb statement clearly spelling out the difference of a healthy , balanced , anxiously anticipated rapture watch vs. a frantic, emotionally- driven obsession that's derived from lack of trust, lack of faith and no awe, amazement, or wonder of what God will do. Is it really necessary to be in an ego-driven search day and night; the one who finds the date in the end? In that end, we'll all go no matter who "wins" that found-the-date-first-race. What does God want us to be doing? Is it all about dates and figuring it out? We then lose perspective then of what's most important. This is how strife and division are created which doesn't honor the Lord.

For me it's enough to know we have the Blessed Hope. I don't need to have all the answers to who is raptured and who is left behind. I see that as His business that I shouldn't encroach on. That's Holy Ground territory where I don't belong.

How much better to be calmly prepared and really ready to go when the time comes. We need to anticipate with excited wonder the completion of the redemption process. To be in submission to our Holy God in fear and awe. It's all about Him. He knows when the time is right and I trust Him to pull it off however it comes and whoever goes when. It's not worth creating strife over or dividing people.

Our character development in becoming more and more like Him is where our focus needs to be which will keep us in His will. Building our our faith and hope in support of each other as we fellowship in love and encouragement pointing the way to our Master as we travel this journey together.

Diligence and faithfulness are our honorable duty as today's watchmen on the wall. Mike, you are so right. Let go of this rapture madness and give all glory to God alone. Well said brothers! And very much needed in saying. Great advice to those with the ears to hear and the eyes to see.

Victory Chanter, Amen!

I was thinking of Karla's post on 'puzzle'...maybe we should All leave the last puzzle "Rapture Date" for the Father to place it alone for All His children to see and admire the Whole Perfect Picture in Heaven.

To me, the rapture is such a HUGE event that can truly take place at any moment now, I don't know how anyone could not be anticipating. As we continue seeing signs of the tribulation at the door, even sooner our "Blessed Hope".

Still not sure if the rapture could happen in the spring or fall. It seems like we should know the season by now but we don't.

I appreciate all the efforts of the number crunchers coming up with a timeline. Even trying to figure out the end and subtracting the days to find the beginning of the tribulation and possibly the rapture. We are God's children anticipating our homecoming. Though we live in this world, nothing else is as important, really.

Enjoyed your good word, T.R. . . the blessed Hope meant to be experienced as a daily occurrence that glorifies the Lord.

May the Heavenly stirrings upon a watchful Bride give witness of God's power and His 'purifying' while anticipating the Heavenly Groom's call . .

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com