Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Another dream concerning fire in Texas

Hello Everyone,

I really am getting excited and sorrowful at the same time. Texas again was in my dream. I pray that each one who will read this may keep safe in the hands of God’s Son, who is our redeemer and who will come.

This dream began as two very large volcanoes erupted. While the first was erupting, many did nothing but when the second spewed fire and ash, the world’s attention turned to it. In all, at least six (6) volcanoes erupted within a very close time.

I heard the emergency broadcast system throughout the neighborhood and went in to watch. Fires were started throughout the US, the main body of which was caused by an unexpected meteor shower. The shuttle was forced to land because of the meteor shower. When the burning objects hit the ground, they started oil, coal and gas fires from Texas to West Virginia.

Events I saw but am not sure of their order

Earthquake affecting the East Coast of the United States
Large amounts of water affecting the East Coast
Power outage in scattered parts of the US
Starvation within the US

Suddenly I was in a very different day, the sunlight was very different and seemed to change with each hour, the dream then changed like someone flipping a page. I saw all the army’s of the world look up, then each one went back home. This is when everything stopped. When I say stop I mean the air, all fires, the water, all life, anything falling stopped in mid-air, everything stopped. While everything was frozen in time, some people were leaving their homes and walking; gathering into groups.

This was the most amazing part of the dream and there is no way to describe the changes with the people that were gathering into groups. They all were so beautiful, but nothing I could describe. They looked like pure perfection and were no longer bound by any force on earth. I myself could go anywhere instantly, but I remember being attracted to a large blue object sitting above the earth, it felt so incredible to be drawn to this object, a huge object.

I then remember looking at the earth, everything began to move again and the people were puzzled, crying, because they had lost their children, parents, husbands, wives, and loved ones. I could hear in my head someone telling me to look away from the earth. That was it.

I cannot tell anyone when these things will take place, but I can tell you that when the shuttle is forced back to earth and an object is spoken of nearing earth. The time has come.

Email: mike@sdexdata.com

Re: Another dream concerning fire in Texas

Michael
...The shuttle was forced to land because of the meteor shower...

...when the shuttle is forced back to earth and an object is spoken of nearing earth. The time has come...

There are currently just three shuttle flights left before the space shuttle is retired.

http://www.scientificcomputing.com/news-DS-NASA-Adds-One-More-Flight-for-Shuttle-Fleet-012511.aspx

http://www.nasa.gov/missions/highlights/schedule.html

3. Space Shuttle Discovery has a mission scheduled for February 24, 2011. (The antepenultimate launch.)
2. Space Shuttle Endeavour has a mission scheduled for April 19, 2011. (The penultimate launch.)
1. Space Shuttle Atlantis is scheduled for the last shuttle mission on June 28, 2011.

Thanks, Mark and Michael.

That is interesting news !!

Wow Michael!! How the Lord works in witnesses! Not saying this is not to be discerned but I just read your dream now and it sent a shockwave through me! I have had a dream about Nevada and something terrible happening there, remembering a huge earthquake or something that caused thousands to die, in the dream I was watching it on tv and a new anchor was talking about it. I woke up with the words in my mind Nevada.

I have never been to Nevada and I am very ignorant of the states, due to being very closed in on my little island I don't go anywhere really nor have I ever been on a plane. But I wasn't thinking about Nevada when I went to bed or earthquakes, this dream happened to me a few nights ago. I had to even look up Nevada where it's located, in Texas. The Lord always works through witnesses when He confirms something, could this truly be from the Lord! May the Lord have mercy on His children in Texas. Perhaps this happens afterwards...I don't know..

Normally I don't share my dreams but this is uncanny! I have dreamed about fire falling from the sky also and everything on fire.

I have also read from a real life story book about a four year old that died and went to heaven and came back and said to his family that God on His throne was blue. It could be that the aura of God is blue and perhaps this blue thing you saw was the throne of God descending..

how my mom got saved and dreams she had.

I just wanted to share a story of my mom's salvation and dreams she had(especially one about April).It happened when I was 11 years old,I am 33 now.We lived in Soviet Union at the time.My mom and dad both were atheist.My mom was a teacher of English,my Dad was an engineer.Long story short,we had christian relatives who witnessed to her,she came to realization that there is God but did not want to leave her lifestle.In Soviet Union at the time christianity was extremly conservative.She would have to give up movies completely,make up and so far.My Grandpa was an alcoholic and died of Liver cirrohsis.Just before his death my mom saw a dream of him digging a grave next to the foundation of our house.On the day she died I was in the room,I was 6 and I remember him screaming about large snake coming to get him....After he died my parents and me went to Siberia(my Dad was getting paid well there) and my mom saw a dream.She saw a woman on my Grandma's bed,dressed in my grandma's nightgown.When my mom asked her who she was,she answered she was Destiny.In a month after this dream we got a telegramm that my grandma commited suicide by jumping in a well next to our house.(before this happened she told to our relatives in response of their witnessing to her that God can not help her)My mom was devastated.Then she saw a dream again.The same woman came to her and my mom asked her in a dream:"Who is going to be now?'
The woman said:"Your brother" My mom had 2 brothers so she asked:"Younger or older?" The woman said:"Younger..." In 2-3 months my uncle hung himself.Then my great grandma died.She was the one who found both my grandma and uncle dead. Then after all this my mom sees another dream.The same woman came to her and she was holding a black candle and said:"And now it is your turn.You will die on Friday."My mom was so sure she is going to die she went to our relatives and they took her to church and she got saved and born again.
I was about 6 years old at the time.We attended underground persecuted church.To belong to protestant church was illegal.My dad was a communist but not by choice,he had to for his career.My mom had to leave her teaching job and began cleaning floors in a furniture store.She was witnessing to dad a lot.After he read a book by Josh MacDowell "Not Just a Carpenter".He told her he prayed not to smoke and was able to quit.
Then my mom saw a dream.She saw Jesus.He had sky blue eyes,copper hair and red and blue garment on.He had a thin wedding ring on his finger.He put his hands on her shoulders,his eyes were sad but full of love and He said:"Why are you always afraid?Why can not you trust me?Do not you know how much I love you?".
After that my dad was in a hospital with a minor stomach problem.My mom came to me and said(I was 12)Let us pray about your father for him to get saved even if through death.I said:"Mom,I do not want Dad to die." She said:"He won't die,he may just get sick and it will bring him to the Lord.We just have to let the Lord have full access to your dad's life." So we both prayed like this and gave him to the Lord.In 2 days we received a phone call from the hospital that my father died in his sleep.
My mother was devastated.She said she actually did not see colors around her at that time,everything was black and white.She could not understand how it could happen,he did not get saved...The a lady from church told her to pray and ask God for answer.God sent her a dream.She saw my father very young(he was 41 when he died),he came to her and said:"Do not cry,I am with God" She said:"When am I going to see you" He said"In April"....

Could it be this April? I do not know ...her dream was so many years ago....

She also saw a dream...an angel putting a veil on her head and trees are blooming all around(we have a lot of fruit trees blooming in spring in my country.)

She was very worried about finances.One time she was doing laundry and crying,thinking how we will make it and heard a voice"Do not worry,before a man took care of you,now I will." In a month she had a visitor from another church who brought her a letter from England for translation.(Our country was getting Bibles from west at the time) It was a letter from a christian elderly couple in London,UK.My mom answered and in the next letter there were paid for tickets for me and my mom to come to UK for a visit and these people took care of us financially for 12 years....

Anyways...this is a short version of her experiences.My story is different,but may be another time.....What do you guys think about the April dream?

Re: how my mom got saved and dreams she had.

Dear White Rose,

You sure have gone through a lot of losses in your life, as well as your mother. Plus to go through a persecuted underground church on top of everything else! My heart goes out to you.

Very interesting part about April. I have to correct RJ's date of April 24th being Pentecost this year. Pentecost is actually June 12th, but Passover is April 17th this year on sundown, and that is consistant with his vision of being in church on a Sunday, because April 17th is on a Sunday!

Time will tell!! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us. You and your mother sure have been through a lot. I can relate to that, because my mother and I did also before she died. It was kind of like me and her against the world, so I sympathize with the loses that you started experiencing at a young age as I did. It looks like the Lord really took care of you and your mother, and that she got saved when you were very young, so praise the Lord for that!!

Love and hugs from YSIC

She was very worried about finances.One time she was doing laundry and crying,thinking how we will make it and heard a voice"Do not worry,before a man took care of you,now I will."

Hi White Rose,

I, too, was very moved by your story. How kind of the Lord to speak to your mother audibly, and then provide for her for the next 12 years within the following month. What a testimony!

Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.

As for when the rapture is, I would start anticipating more around the spring feast days, Passover through Pentecost. However, I also have an interest in Bible code research and I've seen a code which mentions the rapture and the date Adar II which is March 6-7 this year. As a longtime watcher, I will be ecstatic if it just happens sometime this year!

Lord, what about the Rapture?~~~

Lord, What About the Rapture by Glynda Lomax:

http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/2011/01/about-rapture.html

. . "On May 3, 2008, I inquired of the Lord about the rapture. I had been reading about the end times and wanted to better understand what was to come.

“Lord, how will the others not know where we have gone – won’t they hear Your shout and the trumpet blast when You call us home to You?”

“The others will hear a whooshing sound, that is all, for they cannot hear My voice or My trumpet as My children can. (Matthew 24:40–41)

In one instant My children will be taken up and the world will be cast into gross darkness. (Jeremiah 13:16)

Then shall My wrath fall upon those left behind in terrible ways for they have denied Me, they know not My ways nor My Name.

Nay, My children shall not be left behind to suffer My wrath in that time for Jesus bore My wrath for you, but not for wicked unbelievers.

A great and terrible day is coming in the earth. There shall be great confusion and rioting in that time for those left behind will not know what to believe and will panic.

They shall cry to Me but I shall not hear them for I know them not, for they have already made their path and chosen the way they shall live it and My time of grace upon men will have ended.

The Beast shall arise upon the earth and a terrible time will be, such as nothing your mind could ever comprehend for it is truly beyond the comprehension of man to be given over into the hands of Satan himself and not die!

But My children shall not see that day for they will be here with Me in Heaven.

The Rapture will indeed happen in the blink of an eye as My Word says, one second two will be working together in a field and the next second one will be gone and no one left on earth will know why.

Their minds too shall I darken in those days. The gross darkness you saw in your spirit (a vision I had in January during worship of a large dark blanket descending towards earth - really eerie – in my spirit I immediately thought gross darkness) will come and they will have eyes that do not see and ears that do not hear.

They will blindly follow the anti-Christ to their eternal destruction because they have not known Me nor called upon My Name while there was still time.”

Earthangel
She was very worried about finances.One time she was doing laundry and crying,thinking how we will make it and heard a voice"Do not worry,before a man took care of you,now I will."

Hi White Rose,

I, too, was very moved by your story. How kind of the Lord to speak to your mother audibly, and then provide for her for the next 12 years within the following month. What a testimony!

Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.

As for when the rapture is, I would start anticipating more around the spring feast days, Passover through Pentecost. However, I also have an interest in Bible code research and I've seen a code which mentions the rapture and the date Adar II which is March 6-7 this year. As a longtime watcher, I will be ecstatic if it just happens sometime this year!

Wow, I sure hope it is this year!!

Elliot Hong (27 Jan 2011)
"Interesting Clues and A Confirmation"

LINK

Dear Doves:

In the previous letter, a possibility was suggested that the New Moon of the 12th month(2/3-4) could be
the Day for either the Departure or the Outpouring.
And I found a couple of prophetic words that could be a confirmation.

1) The night before Phyllis Ford received the prophetic word for February, she could not sleep.
Here is what she wrote.

LINK

"The night before I received this word, I could not sleep. It was like sleep was removed from me.
I was troubled in my spirit, and I prayed throughout the night. The Lord spoke to me and said that
I was to send out the word of the Lord for February now, because at the first of the month, I would
not have time to send it---I knew also that the people of God needed to see this word as soon as
possible, so they could pray. I found out the next morning that many other intercessors/prophets
could not sleep that same night. (Many felt as if something was about to happen that needed much
intercession.)"

This strongly suggests that something important is going to happen in the beginning of the next month.
A sudden destruction and the Lord's coming?
As I mentioned, "in the top of it's phase" of the prophetic word John Lawler received could mean "in the
beginning of it's phase."
And I know a spirit-filled person who saw a vision of the Lord's coming on the night when the moon is
thin like woman's eyebrow.

2) Here is another prophetic word Mary Ellen Gilliland received on 1/11/11.

LINK

"Go forward now in peace and joy, for the beginning of the end has come. At the end of a stroy, events
line up, come into focus and are all tied together. Then we understand. So it is with God's story.
Events will make sense, come into clearer focus and you will understand and go on with singular purpose..
So it will be, according to My Word, says the Lord. It's the end of the beginning and the beginning of the
end. So be it."

This strongly suggests that all the amazing signs(events) appeared last year will not be in vain, instead
they will be all tied together for the clearer understanding of God's story.
In my opinion, they would be invalid, if it goes over the beginning of February which could be, so to speak,
the Maginot Line.

For these reasons, it is my belief that the New Era could begin from the New Moon of the 12th month.

See you soon,

Elliot

The 3rd Watch .......... Remain In Me And I Will Remain In You .......... 111 ~ 777

Michael

This dream began as two very large volcanoes erupted. While the first was erupting, many did nothing but when the second spewed fire and ash, the world’s attention turned to it. In all, at least six (6) volcanoes erupted within a very close time.

Russian Bombing and how it relates to my dream

I think that russian bombing was a marker event. Look at all that has happened sense than. Massive unrest in middle east, And there is also talk that Russias neigbor to the south did the bombing. It really does look like all is coming unglued all at the same time now.

Re: Russian Bombing and how it relates to my dream

Superkitty
I think that russian bombing was a marker event. Look at all that has happened sense than. Massive unrest in middle east, And there is also talk that Russias neigbor to the south did the bombing. It really does look like all is coming unglued all at the same time now.

Yes I agree everything is coming unglued quite literally so much unrest now in the middle east, which is against all the evil dictators, but I think this is going to cause a huge worldwide war...or something. And the earth continues in the birth pangs, and getting more fierce! Jesus is coming so very soon!

A Lion

Before I went to bed today I asked the Lord to speak to me in my dreams.I saw a dream this night.I was in the room and saw somebody passing across the room,I turned and saw Him from the back and I knew it was Jesus.I ran to him and said:"jesus,I want to hold Your hand" And I grabbed His hand.I just saw His back,He was wearing a linen robe and had shoulder length hair.
Suddenly we go through the tunnel with a swooshing sound.
The next thing I see we are standing in heaven I think on a beautiful green grass with flowers and the sky is not blue but golden. I turn around and saw Jesus turned into huge golden lion,taller than me with huge paws.He is standing in front of me and looking at me and His mane is moving in the wind.
Suddenly I felt so sad and started crying with bitter tears:"Jesus,please forgive me that I was not praying more,was not reading Your word more,was not loving Yopu more...."I felt love and peace from Him,I felt so remorseful for the lost time in life....
In my dream my mom wakes me up from the dream.I sit up in my bed(again it is still a dream) and she says:"Why are you crying?" I said:"mom,I saw Jesus..."Then in front of me I see scripture.I touch letters with my hand,they rearrange and grow and I read "I am the Shield,The belt of strength,the defender,the breastplate of righteousness..."And then alot of other things in small letters that I could not remember.Once thing I remember though is the word AVIV.Mom says"Aviv?What is this all about"And I answer:"it is nothing important I think."Then in my dream my husband comes and asks me why I was crying if I have seen a bad dream...I say"No,I have seen Jesus..." End of dream...

Please give me your thoughts,RITAns.

Re: A Lion

Doing a quick google search---

The Bible designates Nisan, which it calls Aviv (Exodus 13:4), as the first month of the year (Exodus 12:2).

If I understood it correctly, that would fall on March-April (30 day period) this year.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fair Use For Educational or Discussion Purposes
Aviv (Hebrew: אביב‎) has several related meanings in Hebrew:

* Historically, aviv literally meant the stage in the growth of grain when the seeds have reached full size and are filling with starch, but have not dried yet. During the plague of hail (Exodus 9:31), the barley was aviv and the flax was giv`ol.
* "Aviv" accordingly also means spring, one of the four seasons. Thus the major modern Israeli city of Tel Aviv means "Spring Hill".
* The month in the Hebrew calendar when the barley has reached or passed this stage (Exodus 13:4; 23:15) is called Aviv, or the "month of the aviv": the seventh of the Jewish civil year, and the first of the Biblical ecclesiastical year. It begins about the time of the vernal equinox (March 21). Since the Babylonian captivity, it has also been called Nisan (Nehemiah 2:1, Esther 3:7). On the sixteenth day of the month, harvest was begun by gathering a sheaf of barley, which was offered as a sacrifice to God (Lev 23:4-11) when the Temple existed.
* The "Holiday of Aviv" (Hebrew: Chag Ha'Aviv חג האביב‎ ) is an additional name for Passover; the Jewish holiday is celebrated on 15–21 (22) Nisan, near the beginning of spring.

Email: rapture5770@gmail.com

Fascinating dream, White Rose.

I see Jesus coming to you in gentleness then turning into a lion as one of two things: First of all, it could be that you have an issue or an area in your life where you need his strength or protection. Or in a broader sense, it could be that the tribulation is ready to start and that Lion of Judah is about ready to judge the nations.

Aviv could mean Tel Aviv, which is the largest city and financial center in Israel. Could it be a warning to that area, a terrorist attack, maybe?

Maybe that's why you were crying.

Those are my thoughts on your dream.

Or in a broader sense, it could be that the tribulation is ready to start and that Lion of Judah is about ready to judge the nations.

That's how I see Jesus becoming the Lion; he came as the lamb the first coming, as a lion the second coming.

I'm started to get interested in watching for the rapture again, starting in March. The Aviv word was an interesting sign, especially since you didn't know what it meant. The religious Jewish year starts in Spring, Nissan. I've already seen some Bible Code research putting the rapture at this time. It is all speculation at this point, but still interesting.

White Rose
Jan 28, 2011 - 9:25AM
A Lion

Before I went to bed today I asked the Lord to speak to me in my dreams.I saw a dream this night.I was in the room and saw somebody passing across the room,I turned and saw Him from the back and I knew it was Jesus.I ran to him and said:"jesus,I want to hold Your hand" And I grabbed His hand.I just saw His back,He was wearing a linen robe and had shoulder length hair.

Suddenly we go through the tunnel with a swooshing sound.

The next thing I see we are standing in heaven I think on a beautiful green grass with flowers and the sky is not blue but golden. I turn around and saw Jesus turned into huge golden lion,taller than me with huge paws.He is standing in front of me and looking at me and His mane is moving in the wind.

Suddenly I felt so sad and started crying with bitter tears:"Jesus,please forgive me that I was not praying more,was not reading Your word more,was not loving Yopu more...."I felt love and peace from Him,I felt so remorseful for the lost time in life....

In my dream my mom wakes me up from the dream.I sit up in my bed(again it is still a dream) and she says:"Why are you crying?" I said:"mom,I saw Jesus..."Then in front of me I see scripture.I touch letters with my hand,they rearrange and grow and I read "I am the Shield,The belt of strength,the defender,the breastplate of righteousness..."And then alot of other things in small letters that I could not remember.Once thing I remember though is the word AVIV.Mom says"Aviv?What is this all about"And I answer:"it is nothing important I think."Then in my dream my husband comes and asks me why I was crying if I have seen a bad dream...I say"No,I have seen Jesus..." End of dream...

~~~~~

Kelly (6 Oct 2005)
"A VISION OF THE BRIDEGROOM AND THE EIGHTS"

...As an approaching storm was on the horizon, the clouds
...started changing shapes rapidly with the wind, and I noticed
...a strange cloud. The cloud started to morph into the face of
...Yeshua on his back....then it changed into the face of a
...roaring lion. Out of the morphing came a hand that was made
...of flesh and bone not cloud shaped. In the hand was the infinity
...symbol (a sideways shaped numeral 8 A voice said, I HAVE
...NO BEGINNING, I HAVE NO END, I AM. Then the symbol
...turned on it's end to resemble the numeral 8. The eight split
...on both sides and became three eights-888 and they revolved
...around each other. The voice I heard speaking said, "FIND
...THE RELATIONSHIP OF THE THREE EIGHTS."

~~~~~

friends,thank you all for your comments! love you all...

Dead and dying dream

I think the dead ment that russian bombing and the dying was meening these violent riots and massive unrest in the middle east right after the moscow bombing. Meening many were dead and dying.. Moscow bombing first than the dying came fast shortly after with the massive unrest and instability and riots in the mideast. Next? someone comes in to bring "Peace" if this goes on for a while or gets more violent.. more violent than Iranian protests? I dont knwo why.. but this whole eygept rioting has me sort of scared and not a whole lot scares me. The Rioting last year in Iran did not even phase me much. But this stuff happening now in the mideast has me sort of worried and to tell you the truth.. a bit scared. Something is totally diffrent about this.

Re: Dead and dying dream

And a 60 percent chance of snowstorm Monday and Tuesday next week. But im not scedualed to work Monday or Tuesday.

whiterose what an awesome dream! I have felt such a yearning for Jesus that words can't describe this longing within me, it's like my soul is stirring and I can't resist the call of Him. It's getting stronger each day also, something is about to give or happen this I feel in my spirit.

All I can think is that the harvest is soon very very soon, this spring perhaps! The Lord is not judging you either you only judge yourself that you're not worthy of Him but He loves you no matter how critical you're, don't let Satan cause you to doubt or think you're not worthy of His love! Jesus is such pure love, compassion and forgiveness! God is so merciful and wonderful! All we can do is wait on pins and needles for His return! Come quickly Lord come quick we all cry out!

Beautiful response, Diana . . spoken like a bride heavenly betrothed, so close to the call. . .

superkitty

thanks for your update

meow meow to you too

Re: Dreams and Visions for the month of January

The coming must be near.

With all the dreams I have had, I finally understand what the message was because of my current dream. All who read this, please be ready; be ready in truth and trim your wicks now, there will be no more time very soon.

Before I write this last dream, I want to share something with all of you. I have never directly heard from the Lord, but I have always believed in him (following him with my life), although he does not speak to me directly, he continually shows me his will and keeps me ready for many things.

I know that Jesus will come for us who are alive at the time he calls, but I have never realized that it could come so quickly and without warning. I do not say this lightly, but with all humility I tell everyone that their expectations are well founded.

The dream

I was talking to an old man in my dream; a stranger but at the same time I knew I could trust him. He opened a door and asked me, “What do you see?” I responded with fear because I saw sin in its vile form, “I see evil.” He told me that I must walk there and get one of his lost ones because he was about to close to the door. Without hesitation, but with great fear, I ran to another house to get a screaming child, I took the child and could feel something was after me; it wanted to kill me for taking the child from its place. I had to go through many obstacles of which I could not get through, but somehow I did as I heard the voice “keep going.” Even with all my doubts, I made it back to the old man. I told the old man that something was after me, he then said, “He has no power here.”

As I walked the child in his house, he opened another door, the child ran through it and I wanted to go too because of what I saw, but he told me not yet, and to go back and that I had to wait a short time then he looked at me and I could see his eyes for the first time and he said, “be ready as we are ready to receive the children of men; this door will be closed forever.” When I turned, I saw the inside of my house, the TV was going, everything was normal. I looked at the clock and it was 5:12 PM 2/16/2011.

In the dream, when I went back home, I noticed the events that were taking place on the news (FOX), something happened in America and there were large crowds at the Whitehouse and other places. The next part of the dream sealed it.

I saw my house empty, my step brother and his mother were packing my things and selling other things, I could hear them saying so clearly, “I wonder how many people have actually left.” Then my step brother fell to his knees saying, “He was real all this time.” I then looked outside and the sun light was very different and the neighborhood seemed empty. I did not hear any children at all (that is very unusual for my neighborhood), neither did I hear any traffic or TV’s.

I believe that we stand at the door of a historic event both on earth and in the heavens. A time when Jesus will call us home.

Wow Michael normally I don't look into dreams much though I enjoy reading them. But most I feel are just dreams but yours seem different they same so real and speak to my spirit of the lateness of the hour. I honestly believe that the Lord is showing you things. I also want you to know that on the usgs..that mt.st helens just had an tremor. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php

Could this be the volcano that causes the earth to take notice?

I feel very strongly that we don't have much time left, I feel it, though I am not afraid only waiting in anticapation and praising the Father in each and everything I do. I am not afraid of the coming storm for the Lord shall shepherd His children and provide them shelter and protection. We're going home, God be praised, we're finally going home..I could cry except I have cried too much nearly everyday for those that are lost and unsaved and for my need of wanting to be in our beloveds arms. All I want is Jesus..This world is so sick and cruel I can't bare it though I can't imagine if my grief for this world and for even loved ones of mine that don't know Jesus or mock Him, His sorrow is the greatest. Our poor sweet creator how He must suffer because of His children may we comfort Him at long last as He has comforted and loved us for so long.

Thank you so much for sharing..Could that time on your clock really mean feb 16 something big is about to happen?

Donna
Beautiful response, Diana . . spoken like a bride heavenly betrothed, so close to the call. . .

Oh Donna I can't wait to hug you in heaven you're such a dear sweet friend of mine though we've never met! I don't have many friends my main friend is Jesus, my earthly friends only one or two when they're not fighting with me because of my faith. But you I consider my true friend. Love you!

Hope so too, Diana! Maybe some great event will happen on Feb 16, 2011?

The last scene of Michael's dream seems to speak of the aftermath of the Rapture. Children are no longer around; they are raptured. People crowd at the White House, demanding an explanation from the government?

Also... when a person has long gone, we no longer need that person's belongings in the house. Usually, we will pack them away or sell those stuffs. That could be why Michael saw his family packing and selling off his belongings.

Some prophetic dreams may spread into days, weeks or months to complete its fulfillment. The date of Feb 16 given in his dream may be the start of intensive events progressing, then followed by Rapture at a later time. But this could be soon. Or that Feb 16 could also mean many things have happened, and Michael is being shown the aftermath of it?

Since nobody will know the date of Rapture, except God Himself, then I suppose the date of 2011 Feb 16 shown in the dream may actually be hinting at a major thing happening, the start of or the aftermath of something.

Either way, we are so very near to a possible Rapture this year!! Thanks, Michael for your dream post...

Just speculating.

My first rapture dream!!!

I've probably been researching on the rapture since January of last year. I always knew Jesus was returning but I didn't know the explicit details and what was going to happen. Until I decided to research myself what was going on. Eve since then, I have bookmarked every rapture-related dream/vision that people have had. I prayed to God maybe last year that I would get a rapture dream. Even though I didn't get it right away, for some reason, I felt I would eventually. I kept faith in God that I would.

Well it happened just a few minutes ago before I woke up!!!

Basically, we were at a market-esque place. I wasn't sure what it was. It seemed like a market place. Everyone randomly started looking at the clouds. I remember this one cloud turned round and started shining a golden-like light from it. It got bigger and bigger and I saw Jesus Christ coming from the clouds!! I wasn't scared because I said to myself that wow he's here. The circle he came in turned into a large cube where you could see into a paradise of sorts. I thought it was Heaven. It was very blue inside the cube. I couldn't see enough detail but it quickly disappeared.

I look over to the ground part of wherever I was at and I saw a huge hooded demon-esque person hovering the crowds that were not being taken up. He was wearing a black robe similar to the ones in the descriptions you've read of the angel of death? I remember his eyes were crazy. They were yellow with red and popping out.

I saw people rising!! It wasn't anything like I originally imagined from the visions I have read. I don't remember if they were wearing white but I think so. I vaguely remember clouds surrounding many people as they went up! Maybe those were the white garments. It looked like they had on white but at the same time a cloud surrounded them as they lifted off into the air. I thought to myself, since I wasn't being lifted up yet, perhaps this was the dead in Christ rising first. So I figured with the time I have left, perhaps I could save my mom before it all ends.

My mom has this problem where she doesn't think Jesus is coming back. I've told her so many times he is. But she thinks because she was told this her whole life and it hasn't happened that it isn't going to. But I told her to look on the news and everything that's going on. I'm like whatever because she's an adult and can believe what she wants. Well in the dream, I said to my mom (while Jesus is still taking people away) "I said mom, do you want to repent for your sins? Jesus is leaving!" Or something like that. After a while, she finally said yeah okay. So I took her hand and we prayed and ask Jesus to forgive her for all her sins and not believing he was coming.

We went outside to meet Jesus. We were still not taken up but we seen people being taken up. I asked the Lord "Jesus. Please take us!" and still nothing. After a while holding hands with my mom and I felt my little brother's hand but didn't see him, Jesus left. And these dark clouds and thunder was erupting and filling the sky. It was so absolutely dark and scary. In all the visions I heard the people have talked about this gross darkness pervading the Earth after Jesus rescues his bride. I never thought I would experience this. It was perverse darkness covering the Earth. I couldn't believe Jesus had left me and my mom. I felt like I wanted to kill myself. I felt totally hopeless and helpless. That was the feeling. The clouds were so dark that it was almost purpleish. It was just that feeling of "It's too late".

I know Jesus left us for a good reason and I've been trying to think of several. Even though I am always anticipating his return and praying for forgiveness for my sins, I have a habit of falling into sin and repeating this sin over and over again. And the other could be my lack of respect for my mother. I do not treat her right AT ALL. My mom has bipolar disorder and she tends to get really argumentive and fight us over everything. She calls us names and says things a parent shouldn't say. This all causes the anger and fights between us. My mom getting left behind could be because she didn't believe he was coming. The other could have been her grievances and personal issues in life. My mom has been divorced from my father for almost 10 years now. To me, she still has never forgave him. Maybe she has but her tone and words of bitterness when talking to him on the phone indicates otherwise. I tell her all the time to forgive people that have done you wrong. It's only killing you on the inside. But idk if she does.

Anyway, yall this dream woke me up. It woke me up to alot of things. I realize I need to get right with the Lord. I prayed and told him right after that I would try my hardest from now on. I have been asking the Lord for weeks or maybe months do I need to go down to the alter and get saved? I always thought to myself no- because I'm saved already. I always ask for forgiveness. But I know this dream was God's answer to that! I'm going to warn my family and friends! I think I'm going to move actually. After seeing me and my mom left behind, I think it's best that I move back to Florida to stay with another family member because the way this is going, we're going to get each other left behind. With me arguing with her and her calling us names. It's not a good situation at all.

AG_man,

AG_man
My first rapture dream!!!

With love I write these things

Today is the day we have been liberated from sin, yesterday was the day we have been liberated from sin, tomorrow (though not promised) is the day we have been liberated from sin. As God told Cain, we must master sin. Your dream reveals your heart; your heart is torn between submission and a normal life.

Within all who believe in Jesus, which is the only begotten son of the living God, we have a choice to follow completely; learning his ways and trusting his promise. You are worried about the tribulation; if you will go through it, I tell you, some will go through a portion of the tribulation (Rev 7:14), but the bride will not.

The bride of Christ keeps herself clean by walking in the spirit. While all true believers are named the bride on earth, there are some of those who in fact believed, but did not have oil in their lamps (they never expected in truth for Jesus to come (Matt 25:3), for if they had, they would have been ready no matter the waiting period).

AG_man, you were given a warning and a promise. Jesus is returning; this truth is in the heart of his bride, but those who have no oil must be tested; tried through fire (the darkness you felt) before they can partake.

AG_man, rid yourself of rebellion through the power of the Holy Lamb, who is just to forgive all sins, become humble and love your enemies. Do this AG_man and ready yourself for the coming of our Lord and Savior who is the Lamb to the world in this moment, but will not be Lamb to this world when his bride is with him.

With love I write these things,

I had a very short brief dream last night. I was at a gas pump and the price of gas at the station said $4.. I dont know if it was $4 a litre or $4 a gallon. Alot of people can live with $4 a gallon but $4 a litre would be more worse.. thats equievelent to $16 a gallon.

@Micheal & Strawberry, wow thanks so much you guys! It's like you know me!! I agree with everything you said! I feel like this dream was so scary and awesome at the same time. Did you know what happened when I told my mom about it? We got into a violent argument!! She thought I was being disrespectful even though she asked me what it was and then the whole conversation went from my dreams to us calling each other names back and forth! It's like a demon came into the house and was trying to mess us up! My mom didn't believe it was a vision. She went totally off talking about how she's going to die when Jesus says not when I tell her and how I'm not going to kill her. And she went on about how she loves her life and theres things she needs to accomplish before she dies. Again, she is off medication and goes into this mode all the time when she argues so I don't necessarily know if what she is saying is from her own heart or from the disorder. But she was yelling at me and had a tone of extreme anger and bitterness and went on about my father and random things like that. I said I was leaving because I fear that she may cause me to stumble in my walk with God. God has very strict rules when it comes to child and parent and the way we are to respect them. I know about self-control but I can't be around my mother any more. If I do, that vision may just come true and I will be left behind. Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to paint a rosy picture of me either. I was yelling just as loud and saying awful things that God would probably strike me dead for.

I believing being away from her will help me and help all of us in the house. We always argue and my sister cannot take it. I remember last summer when we lived in FL, I left my mom's house to go to my sister's in TX for the same exact reason. Arguing and fighting with my mom. The few weeks I was there were so peaceful! No arguments and no fights! My mom called everyday though. But I was glad I was away from her. And it went great. When I came back, I was very humble and ignored everything she said and did that tried to ignite my anger. But then we lived together again and it went back to the way it used to be. I can't do this. I have one more year left of HS and I think it is best if I leave. Even though I know it's my own fault, I feel like my mom might get me left behind because I keep arguing with her and being disrespectful in the Lord's eyes. We were both left! And I saw some type of paradise in that square in the sky and I wanted to go in so badly! Today I've cried maybe 3 times praying to God to forgive me for my sins and arguing with my mother. I told him I want to move and be away so I can get right until he comes. I will continue praying for my family to get right with him as well. I want us all to go to Heaven.

2011 ~ Time Of The Times ~ Year Of Breakthrough ~ The Year You Have Been Praying Waiting Longing For

Credit ... http://all-things-new.net/single/?p=8130844&t=6761063

2011 – THE YEAR OF BREAKTHROUGH

by JUDY CURMI

1-30-2011

My children have waited for so long. Many are desolate and others are in despair. The world is “quaking and shaking”. Kingdoms are trembling and others are tumbling. People feel angst and disharmony (dissatisfied), but they don’t know why. A spirit if dis-ease and uneasiness grips the earth. All of this is for a Purpose and all of this is for a reason.

You are walking into the Time of all Times. The door is opening to the greater works. As the kingdoms of man tumble, I AM beginning to lay the foundation for MY kingdom.

You should not be surprised that the times would not be easy, for mankind has rejected me for a very long time. I may have been in a sidereal position, on a corner or an edge, but idols replaced me in most hearts long ago.

I SAID I WOULD SHAKE EVERYTHING

THAT COULD BE SHAKEN AND SO I AM!*

There is a flip side to this. I also promised my glory would arise on my people and it will.** My people have made themselves ready. They have washed their garments and they are watching for me. They are crying out for me. They are not crying out for a man or a government to save them. They are crying out to ME to save them! I have heard and I am ready to respond. My answer is “YES” and the hour is upon you ------ even at the door.

Look up! Your redemption truly draws nigh. I have said before many times, this will be the greatest display in the history of man. There has been nothing like this, even in the book of Acts.

As the world shakes, (both the kingdoms of man and the physical earth itself) my glory will truly fall. Those who have prepared themselves will receive a visitation that will change them forever.

My power is not to be sneezed at. My patience is not to be taken for granted. If you are truly MINE and are watching for ME, (not so that I can shower physical blessings on you), but you are waiting and watching for ME, then it is time to start rejoicing. As the earth turns the corner and goes in one direction (into freefall), you will turn the corner and go another direction. Around this corner is a stairway into my Presence, my Wisdom and my Power.

Don’t be discouraged! Don’t be downcast and don’t give up! The kingdoms of man must crumble. The idols of man must crumble. You hold onto ME, for I will take you on a ride that will leave you breathless with joy.

THIS IS THE YEAR OF BREAKTHROUGH.

THIS IS THE YEAR YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.

THIS IS THE YEAR YOU HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR AND LONGING FOR.

THIS IS IT!

Let the kingdoms of man crumble. I AM beginning to establish the foundation for MY kingdom and I will do it through my faithful servants, those who have held onto me with dogged determination, no matter what was happening in their lives.

Be at peace. I will deliver you! I will set you free. I will empower you. You will know you are Loved beyond your ability to comprehend. THIS IS THE YEAR. THIS IS THE DAY. THIS IS THE SEASON OF YOUR VICTORY IN ME.

No one will be able to take it away from you because I AM WITH YOU and there is absolutely nothing that can overcome me. I Love you. Be at peace. Get ready!

Your Jesus

*Heb. 12:25-27 See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven, whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promise, saying, “Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven. Now this, “Yet once more,” indicated the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain. [NKJ]

**Isa. 60:1-3 Arise, shine; for your light is come, and the glory of the Lord shall rise upon you. Behold, darkness will cover the earth, and thick darkness the nations; but the Lord shall shine upon you, and his glory shall be seen upon you. And the Gentiles shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.

Fair Use: For Discussion & Educational Purpose Only

Rapture .......... SPRING (season) .......... MAY (month) .......... 11 (year 2011 ???) !!!!!!!!!!!!

Credit ... http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2011/amanda131.htm

Amanda (31 Jan 2011)

"Re: My messages from the Lord and a new one"

------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I read all of your posts to me about my messages and thank you it uplifted me and I'm glad if He can get His messages out to encourage others to not worry about storing water or whatever. I forgot to post last week when I heard Him say only one word which was "tornado".

I thought to myself tornado, aren't we in the clear of that weather for at least right now? But the nasty weather has been hitting everywhere, so I'm sure that tornado could hit any day now.

Nicole I wanted to say that I don't mind if last year you couldn't even think it could be another year. Some people feel 2012, or 2014 or whenever. I read everyone posts too.

I had been asking the Lord if we really had to wait until this year but He kept pointing me to 2011. He without a doubt is saying "SPRING".

So a fall rapture is out, even though I would watch with anticipation around Rosh Hashanna and all the fall feasts. I think the Lord will use those feasts for the Jewish people and the tribulation time and then Him returning.

He's pointing me to 2016 as His return time. I love the Lord and I can't believe the one who has created the universe holds me in His hands and speaks to me.

I know He has told me many of times "His people will KNOW when the rapture is coming". He's telling me SPRING, MAY AND 11. So you do the math.

I almost can't believe it because all we know is here and now. I'm sure everyone feels that way. Well that's it for now and if I hear Him say anything important or helpful I will surely pass on His words.

Have a wonderful week,
Amanda

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com