<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
There Comes A Time In A Nations History When One Must Announce: Time For Silly Photo Captions!

Of course I do not have the ability to post photos on the messageboard so I will see if either Lisa or Knight Michael or Peggy Sue or Betty Leu could help me out here!!!

I now know how to put my own captions under the photos with the help of that night school class I took last summer!!

This is for anybody who wants to be a part of this silly project!!!

Anybody can post the photos of their own choosing as long as they are harmless and not racial or tragic!!! You know what is right--let your conscience be your guide!!

Let's see if we can make some people laugh! And if not laugh just have a good time trying!!!

Re: There Comes A Time In A Nations History When One Must Announce: Time For Silly Photo Captions!

Re: There Comes A Time In A Nations History When One Must Announce: Time For Silly Photo Captions!

OK, Scott. I'll bite. Got captions? I'm too busy working on a project right now to do captions, but I can't WAIT to see what ya'll come up with.

Knight Michael

"He's mine...all mine...and I ain't giving him up!"

"And that was the Bee Gees with How Do You Mend A Broken Heart..."

"Sure go ahead and laugh dog...you're next!"

"I do not have fish breath!"

"I can too jump higher than you!"

"Whadya mean this is sugar free!"

TN Dove
OK, Scott. I'll bite. Got captions? I'm too busy working on a project right now to do captions, but I can't WAIT to see what ya'll come up with.

"Look out...I'ma gonna blow!"

"I love Key lime pie so very very much!"

"I just won a life time supply of Clay!"

"Put one foot in front of another...and soon you'll be walking out the dooooorrr..."

"What're you looking at...do I have fleas?"

"That was funny....what was the question again?"

"I'm having a bad hair day..."

"Talk to the hand!"

"Fluffy's reaction to the donation of his favorite perch to charity"

"I did see a puttytat...I did!"

"When I eat a York Peppermint Patty™, I get the sensation of..."

"Who's got my tail?!"

"I can see my house from here!"

TOO FUNNY, KM. I cracked up on the Bee Gees, the clay & the Key Lime Pie one. York Peppermint Patty™, too. Anybody else?

Great job Knight Michael!

I can only do a few.

Okay, let me make a wish.

I am NOT a sour puss!

Man, I can't wait to get that pottery wheel!

Hey, canary, little buddy, are you in there?

How come I'm always sticking my neck out for you?

"If you don't spray that air freshner right now, I'm going to EXPLODE!"

"You get some kind of kick out of humiliating cats?"

"You have got to be kidding me! Do I look like Demi Moore in Ghost?"

"And a one, and a two..."

"That's the last time I let Junior give me Grandpa's Irish coffee."

"Aw, shucks, you really think I'm cute?"

"WOW! What a babe!"

"No pictures until I'm sober."

"Hey, thanks for the great couch, stupid!"

"I tot I taw a puddy kat..."

Hey, that looks like my tail!"

"Thanks for the boost, Jasper, yep I see that cheater now!"

"I'm tired of bailing you out of trouble, you miserable pooch."

"At first I was afraid, I was petrified, kept thinking I could never live without you by my side..."

"That's the last time I play 'scalp the injun' with that miserable kid."

"Oh oh. You're not Bubba."

"Whooo hoooo! Elmer's firing up the BBQ grill!"

"Oh, man, busted for stealing again!"

Great Job, Lisaleenie!

Let me try a few more.

Here little puppy, come to Mama.

"Everybody Wants To Be A Cat"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I1_5mSXinQ

Let me guess, hair today gone tomorrow.

Listen Flipper, why can't we see eye to eye?

I love playing leap DOG!

You got this cracker from, where?

Wow. I'm really loving this thread!! Great job, Watching, Knight Michael, and Kerry!!

This is fun! What a good idea to come up with this, Scott!!

Hmm, ok, I'll try...

"Maaa, can I keep him, can I keep him???"

"ROARRR! FEAR ME!"

"Arghh. The hairstylist said this cut would make me look just like the Lion King!"

"Hmm, this is the well, but you sure don't look like Timmy!"

"wow Tina, you were right, these new diets have made us lighter than air!"

"What! It's not like you were gonna eat it off the ground anyway..."

more...

"oh no, please don't let the milk come out my nose!!"

Boy this citrus bleaching treatment better work or I'm not tipping my hairdresser!

Hey Ma, you like my Science Project? It's called "Adam"!

Van Gogh, the early years.

What do you mean there's a tax on Cat Nip?

"Hey sweetie, yeah I see you lookin at me..."

"What! You try livin without dental insurance!"

"Stop, or I might have to hurt you."

"Ahhhh! Nobody told me leather was slippery!"

"Quick, get the picture before he wakes up!"

"Ugh, these hot flashes are a killer..."

"Finally! They invented a way for me to catch this thing!"

"I saw a mouse! I swear I saw a mouse!"

Oh, Diane, these are good! I laughed out loud at the "Van Gogh, the early years."

Lisa or Diane C. or anybody how do you put your caption under the photos? I forgot! After I went to the quote ikon and I saw the box with the image websites I could not figure out what to do next!!

Hi Scott,

After you hit Quote, in the text part, you will see each picture, divided by a black line.

You won't actually SEE the picture though - just the coding for it. You can look below to see the picture, then go back up to the part where you type your text to put your caption. The picture in text form will have a bunch of letters, dashes, etc. and at the beginning and the end, it will have an [img].

After the last img on each picture, you start typing your caption. Here's an example. You have all the coding for the picture, then hit your enter key, go down to the next line below the last img, and type your caption:

[img]http: //2.bp.blogspot.com/_D-LZxhXlNXY/SM3hOteAVbI/AAAAAAAAEQg/TCE_1niMyG8/s400/funny-animals.jpg[ /img]
Van Gogh, the early years...

Knight Michael

After we cross the border I'm setting your sorry kester down and I'm filling out my imagration papers!!

Felines!! Nothing more than Felines!!

They told me the Kardashian look was in-next time I'm going with the number 6 buzzcut!

I knew this computer dating service was a mismatch! Look-we don't even have matching fins!!

Now if we can only grow wings we then could get some payback from the messy job those crows did to us last week!

I'm so hungry that I could even eat this Chip on my shoulder!!

Here you go, Scott!! I corrected the ones that didn't come out.

Good stuff! I especially like the "Felines" song! Ha ha

Knight Michael

After we cross the border I'm setting your sorry kester down and I'm filling out my imagration papers!!

Felines!! Nothing more than Felines!!

They told me the Kardashian look was in-next time I'm going with the number 6 buzzcut!

TN Dove

Did you say McDonald's uses cats in their McRibb sandwiches?

Earthlings! Take me to your LITTER!!

If I can't find a wife then I have no other choice--I'll make one!!

Patient: Doc,it hurts when I walk like this!

Doctor: Then stop walking like that!

I've been told that I have a sixth sense; or maybe it's a sick scent!!

Yeah! I see ya looking at me--Oh look its the abominable snowman; or hey, he's bigfoot!! Just shut up and give me the banana and get outta my face!

Gee Whizzers! Did you just see those two arangatangs run off with that man's wallet? Zoo officials where are you!!

Please-Not now!! I'm trying to pass a kidney stone here!!

It must be working!! everytime I pose like this she backs away suddenly from turning that aweful sounding vacuum machine on!

I know when he gets older that his hunter instincts will kick in and I will be the hunted; but until then-ahh!-this fur fills so soft!!

After this I have to go to the store and get a few things; then go to the soccer field and pick the pups up!

Whoops! I just started my own Tea Potty Movement!!!

This just ain't working--These Ze-Bras will not stay snapped into place!!

I really like all the captions above from Knight Michael and Diane C. and Lisa and watching!!!

I really like the one that says "talk to the hand"!! That was funny!!

We need to do this about once a week!! Maybe sooner!!

Thanks Diane C. for giving me a license to looneiness!! I now know how to caption these photos!!

TN Dove and Knight Michael! You both did such a great job of finding a treasure trove of funny pictures!! They really made us have to use our creative juices!!

Good job, Scott! Funny stuff! (I liked the kidney stone one...probably because I know how much one of those suckers hurt!) And I laughed at the "Felines, nothing more than felines" caption. (That was my personal favorite.) I posted under the singing cat, "I will survive". That was one of the most popular disco songs in the late 70's remember?

Diane C. was the one who taught me how to post find and pictures! She's a great teacher!

Ya'll are some funny people! I laughed so hard, I cried.

Lisa now that you mentioned it-yeah that is the song lyric to I will Survive!! That was very clever how you snuck that lyric into the caption to make it work like that!!!

The Timmy in the well was good to!! Along with several others you did!!!

I just think everybody did a great job on these funny pictures!!!

We need to keep this as an ongoing project!!

Thanks, Kerry! Those were really funny pictures that you and Knight Michael came up with!

Hey, Scott, the Timmy in the well was Diane C.'s. That cracked me up, too!

Time for round three

Knight Michael
Time for round three

"time to reload this puppy!"

"well I guess nap time is over...where's dinner?"

"You've heard of the horse of a different color...well I am the sheep of a different shade."

"I hate it when my fin gets stuck!"

"Rock-a-bye baby in the treetop."

This thread was a lot of fun!

Anyone want to post more pictures?

Knight Michael, I'm still waiting for you to post a continuation to the Bruno Switchblade story. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Great job, everybody!

Oops, I spoke too soon.

I posted before I saw the new pictures.

I don't know what kind of rodent I am, but my friends just call me Rambo.

How do you like my Glamor Shots Photo? Aren't I the cat's meow?

Okay, who's responsible for this? I said to dye the Easter Eggs, not the lambs!!!!!!

This JAWS routine just doesn't work as well when you're in a fish bowl.

[/quote]

Oh, look what the raccoon dragged in!!!!

Okay, I'm ready for more pictures.

I guess I'll just do some more with the same pictures.

"Go ahead, make my day!"

"Say cheese."

"Good kitty!" "Now, here's your cheese."

"Baa Baa black sheep, have you any wool?"

"Yes, sir, yes sir, three bags pink and three bags blue."

"I'll show them who wears the fin in this family!"

[/quote]

"Mom, are you sure we're not related?"

"I mean, just look at the resemblance!"

Knight Michael
Time for round three

Not crazy people! I mean real nuts, NOW!

No more calling me zebra! I'm a CAT!

Wolves beware! CRAZY sheep!

Out of answer's! Maybe, this will prevent tapping on glass!

Is this your order from that cat-a-log?

Oh goodie!! More! You guys are awesome!

"Larry you get some rest. I'll take Cat Watch Duty for a while"

Ok, no more petting the cat with charcoal on your fingers!

What! Little Bo Peep said this was "all the rage!"

Goldie decided he needed to find another way to boost his self-esteem.

"Maaa, can I keep him, can I keep him???"

Knight Michael
Time for round three

What fun! I'll bite!!

(BTW, I loved the "I Will Survive" alien video!!) LOL!

"Okay, scumball, ask me that again!"

"Don't take this personally, but that story sure was boring."

Punk Rock Sheep

Who do I look like...Jaws?"

"Hey, look what I found!"

Great job, everyone!! Are you ready for round four?

Knight Michael
Time for round three

Make My "GroundHogs" Day!!

Timmy, get lost--I mean get Lassie! I've fallin in the well and I can't crawl out!!

That does it! No more Mountain Dew for me!!!

With the new cat in the house, I guess I will have to "fin" for myself!!

Hi! I'm here to return your lost cat that you posted on the flyer on my tree!!! Where's my reward money??
Hurry- I have a starving family to feed!!

Lisaleenie

Now that I got rid of the family dog, I guess it's back to chasing mice again!!

Hey! You talkin' to me-webhopper???

This sandbox in the living room next to the heat lamp was not what I had in mind!!

Now! Now! Now! lets show a little respect--Mortal Vampire Strikker!!

Mouse: I feel like we've known each other in a previous lifetime!
Cat: Yes!! You were my meal in the Victorian era!

Let's just riverdance for these stupid people! Believe me the reward is not as humiliating!!

Mother: Who stole my pot roast from the oven?

Infant: He did it!! He mouth e all doody!!

Lisaleenie

"And for the next part of my dastardly plan I'll..."

"Have you seen the early worm...I woke up late"

"I knew I shouldn't have had that last beer."

"Ninja Cat strikes again!"

"Ahhh, Dinner is served."

"You put your right foot in, you put your left foot out..."

"He dood it!!"

I had a few more for round three before I get to round four.

Great pictures, everybody!

Give me the acorn, or I'll fill you full of lead!

Got a hand it to the photographer of this picture for being funny enough to get even a cat to laugh.

I told you sheep not to eat the genetically modified corn!!!!!

Maybe now they'll get the hint that I need a bigger aquarium.

[/quote]

Zorro strikes again! This time by returning a poor lost kitten back to his owners.

"There's gotta be some way to catch that mouse."

"Let me think!"

"Who are you calling bug-eyed?"

"Hot dog! This is the life!"

"Take THAT you miserable canine!"

"I'll show you who's boss in this house!"

Gerbil: "You're not going to eat me are you?"

Cat: "Why, of course, not."

(Not before they take you out of that ball. hee hee)

Who said dog's cant do the Tango.

(Okay, here we go. One, two, cha cha cha...........)

[/quote]

Dog: I don't see my present under the tree.

Baby: It white there, Wuuba!

Wow watching you are really on a roll!!! Rita is running out of funny clown make-up!!!

If this thread gets any longer it will go into next week!! It will probably skip a day because of the sabbath!!!

Watching, isn't it funny how the same pictures can be used over and over again using different captions every time?!!

Goes to show you a picture is worth a thousand words or captions!!

Great job, everyone!!

Okay, it's my turn...

"Let's see....what can I do to get that mutt out of this house?"

"Just checking to see what you're up to."

"Last time I go boozing and salsa dancing with Bruno."

"That cat's crazy...let me out of here quick!"

"Man, are you ugly!"

"We're at the Copa...Copacabana..."

"Over dere, Boo Boo!"

"Where? I don't see it!"

Hi Scott,

I was just thinking the same thing.

A picture is worth a thousand years.

Anyway, I hope the clown make-up doesn't wear off before Jesus comes back, because I've been enjoying these threads.

No offense, though, but it's actually ironic. Because I used to not read very many of your posts, since I was not in the mood for laughter, or any silliness, until I got involved with that 666 thread of yours, which started the whole "troll" business.

And now these humorous threads have actually turned out to be my favorites.

I'm still focused on the Lord's return, though.

That hasn't changed.

But I guess you're right. I think it's okay to have a little bit of humor in your life, as long as it's wholesome, clean, and good-natured.

Besides, I don't watch any T.V. anymore (although the rest of my family does). So this is my only form of entertainment at this point in my life.

Just sharing.

Watching, I am smiling as I read your confession. I remember my opening post when I introduced myself to RITA, and I remember Scott's warm but rather off-beat welcome to me, and I thought, "hummmm...another quirky person like me!"

Then I remember as I continued to post on RITA, one day I came across a very sad, desperate post from a person with a rather unusual name who seemed to me in desperate need of some help. (This was before I knew about Scarby and how Scott took on several characters and names in his posts). As I read the post, I thought, "Is this for real, or is it a joke?" I mean, really, the person who wrote it sounded so pathetic and in such dire need, but no one jumped in to help this person. To top it all off, there were no responses at all to this poor man's post!! I felt so sorry for him. But at the same time, I wondered if it was a joke or something. I remember thinking to myself, "Gee, what if I reach out to this poor misguided soul in compassion, just to have it blow up in my face by someone telling me, "Hey, it was just a joke, man!! Don't be so gullible!" Seriously, I didn't know what to do.

Later on I found out it was one of Scott's "Clem Kadoodlehopper's posts, and it was meant for comedic purposes only. (That wasn't the name on the post, it was just the goofiest name I could think of at the moment.) Then I started reading about this dog named Scarby, just to find out through another poster that Scarby was Scott's imaginary dog! (You see, I was sad because I took that seriously, too, and she was trying to comfort me by explaining that Scarby wasn't a real dog.)

So that's the history of how I became accquainted with Scott and his antics, ha ha!!

(Just sharing myself, watching.)

And now...Round Five...*Ding*

Knight Michael

"Look Ma, I'm head over hooves"

"My boss is such a slavedriver..."

Jenny regretted going to that internet dating service.

"I can't believe that dog fell for that AGAIN!!"

"Muahahaha little do the humans understand who really runs the network"

Jeb decides to take the scenic route.

"And now for our Matador and Bull gymnastics competition....."

"This has got to be the largest order of fried rice, I've ever had to deliver."

thinking: (Okay, here's what I'll do. I'll just politely ask to be excused, while I go to the ladies room, then I'll escape out the window.)

"Whiskers!" "What did you do!"

"You look like the cat who just swallowed the canary!"

"You've heard of the cat in the hat."

"Well, how about the mouse in the mouse?"

"Now, ladies, I know we like doing things the natural way. But I think we need to make sure this airplane works before we get on."
[/quote][/quote]

Knight Michael

"Doing cartwheels for the crowd...what a showoff!"

"They sure take advantage of the workers around here!"

"Oh, man, I gotta ditch this ugly loser."

"Heh heh heh...I got Sparky to follow me through the doggie door, and now fatso got stuck!"

"Somebody take this gas mask off so I can get some air!"

"Oh oh. I think I said "giddyup" at the wrong time..."

"I always wanted to get the bull by the horns."

(I just never thought it would happen like this.)

Thinking: (Now, if only these boxes were filled with helium, then I could fly out of here.)

thinking: Couldn't they at least find me a date from this planet.

"Please!" "Don't make me laugh while my mouth is full."

(Or, Tweetie bird might escape. hee hee)

"I'm both Pinkie and the Brain."

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_mPrhwpZ-8

"Thanks for watching."

"And now for the cliff hanger............."

Knight Michael

Now listen here Mr. Hereford-Just jump through the hoop as we rehearsed it-and don't be givin' me a bunch of "BULL"!

What do you call two hunters with loaded guns? A Pair-A-Chuters(shooters)! I guess this picture reminds me of a giant pairachute!!

Alien: I come from the dark side of the moon!

Potential Date: That would explain the rank smell of green cheese in the air!!

Let me check my schedule:
1) Sleep
2) Catch mouse-eat mouse
3) Watch people laugh at strange talking box in living room
4) Sleep

This photo stumps me-I can't make any sense out of what is going on with the picture--you people have defeated me with your clever antics!!

Ladies! Stand back while I try to up the horsepower to 88 Gigawatts;
Roads? Where we're going-there are no roads!!!!

Knight Michael you have done an excellent job with finding somw awesome and funny photos!! You also have some hilarious captions!

Knight Michael I like the Jenny dating service caption; watching I like the fried rice and tweetie bird in cat mouth; Lisa like the heavy work load given out and the giddy-up at wrong time!! These all were good by everybody!!!

Watching it looks like a troll brought us together! Hee! Hee!!
Lisa I use to put beside my made up characters my real name in brackets; but after awhile everyone seemed to know it was me; until the newbies started filling up the RITA auditorium!!!

Lisa that was funny how you actually thought one of my characters was a real person!!! Now I wish I had made it more obvious so you wouldn't have had to second guess!!!

I did start making it obvious by giving these characters such outlandish names that nobody could mistake them for real folks; like Dabney Ablandersonvileparkerson!!

Now come on!! Could anybody have a name as wierd as this???

Scott
Lisa that was funny how you actually thought one of my characters was a real person!!! Now I wish I had made it more obvious so you wouldn't have had to second guess!!!

Scott, I wish I could find that post! I remember the name was unusual, but not outlandish. (Who was I to judge a weird name?) Anyway, looking back in amusement, I remember very well how I wanted to come to that unfortunate fellow's rescue, and how amazed I was that no one responded to that poor man's plight!

Lisa if you were a mallard with another mallard friend; you would be part of a Pair-a-ducks!!!

That is what you were experiencing a Paradox!! You wanted to do something to help that poor fictional person but the others out there in webland could not find it in them to come to this non-persons aid!!!

That is a true Pair-a-ducks!!

Lisa I keep a lid on many of my characters now!! Because we have so many newbies at RITA that I do not want to confuse them where they may need to seek therapy--Hee! Hee!! Or is it I that needs therapy!!!

What am I saying!!! My characters are therapy for me!!!

Anyways I do have a new character named Webhopper Trollski who I might use now and then to get a truth lesson across!!

Lisa did you know that C. S. Lewis had a book called the Screwtape letters where he was speaking as a fictional character about the apathy and problems in the christian life coming from the viewpoint of the enemy?!!

Lisa I guess the weather in California is doing just fine!!!
In my midwestern neck of the woods we are bracing for a winter snow storm!!! We should get about a foot of snow by tomorrow!!!

Pesident Obama's home town of Chicago is going to get two feet on top of a blizzard!!!
Then it is headed over to Washington to pay him a visit!!!
Maybe he should have stood up to that bad dictator lately!!!

That's right, Scott, that was quite a Pair-A Ducks!!!

I'm a huge fan of C.S. Lewis. The Screwtape Letters is one of my favorite books, along with Mere Christianity.

Yep, it's sunny and cool here in California, around 65 degrees!

Be sure and bundle up well if you're going out in the snow tomorrow, especially since you had a touch of the flu recently! (Sorry, the nurse coming out in me!)

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com