<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Revealing Heaven - Kat Kerr... everyone check this out! It will increase your faith.

Re: Revealing Heaven - Kat Kerr... everyone check this out! It will increase your faith.

Kerry, I have her book and have talked to her via e-mail . . she's blessed and a dear humble lady . .

Re: Revealing Heaven - Kat Kerr... everyone check this out! It will increase your faith.

Yes, she seems so sweet. Great artwork, too.

Kerry, thank you so much for posting this! It really blessed me.

And Donna, what a blessing to be in contact with this lady! Thanks for sharing that.

I've never heard of the portals, movie theatres, or amusement parks before in heaven, but it sounds wonderful. Can't wait to go there!

I'm looking forward to reading her book!

P.S. Her website is http://www.revealingheaven.com for anyone who wants to know more about her.

I'm glad it blessed you, Leenie. It was an unexpected blessing for me yesterday, too.

Kerry, that was one of the best heaven testimonies I have ever heard! Thanks for posting it.

I'm gonna pass this one on to the family. What the hey - they already think I'm nuts!

The poster above (Gem) is not me (Gerald).

Email: gerald@chbs.com

?? Gem, I don't remember hearing that about the rapture! I will have to listen again.

Do you remember at about what time-marker you heard that?

gem, thanks for the heads up.

Seems like someone edited my post...and now I have limited time to reply as I'm using someone elses IP. I dont know why my IP do not have access to your forum after my 1st post since I'm a new poster...maybe someone thought I'm a troll or something which I'm not here to cause trouble anyway.I hope my IP will be Unban as I've been a faithful lurker here for many years and do not have the guts to post cause I do not have anything to contribute but rather enjoy reading everyone's opinion and views on end times..I take it as a study be it positive or negative post as I think everyone has something interesting to share and just read it with an open mind. So I'm not here to refute or cause trouble.If not because Diane C ask me a question..I don't think I would have reply as now my IP do not have access and I have to find others means to reply to her sadly.

Diane C , not sure which service day I hear it from. But I got it from this site...hope the URL is clickable(either the Mon or Tues service and it was near the end part...urgh..why didn't I take note!)

Victory chanter, your most welcome.I would also like to hear what's Kat's view on the rapture as I do not quite understand what she said on the audio..all I hear was she mention about more than 5years and my heart jump.
I don't know what's her stand on the rapture exactly. But I do hope we don't have to wait that many years as I'm hoping Christ will come back this year to rapture us. So I hope she is wrong on that part.

(By the way I'm a chinese female from asia..so ya..I'm not Gerald)." target="_blank">

Victory chanter, your most welcome.I would also like to hear what's Kat's view on the rapture as I do not quite understand what she said on the audio..all I hear was she mention about more than 5years and my heart jump.
I don't know what's her stand on the rapture exactly. But I do hope we don't have to wait that many years as I'm hoping Christ will come back this year to rapture us. So I hope she is wrong on that part.

(By the way I'm a chinese female from asia..so ya..I'm not Gerald).
" target="_blank">http://tupelogoodnews.com/?page_id=73&sermon_id=29/

(By the way I'm a chinese female from asia..so ya..I'm not Gerald).

Sorry for the misunderstanding, Gem. You were caught in the crossfire.

Your IP is unbanned now.

Could you please choose another name when you post - may I suggest "Jewel"?

We already have a regular poster named "gem"... that was part of the confusion.

Thanks!

Thanks Kerry dear bro and I've just ordered the book on Amazon. I used to question people visiting Heaven who hadn't died but recently read Richard Sigmund's book (and he did die briefly, clinically-speaking) and one thing he mentions is that he saw people in Heaven who hadn't actually died but were just visiting. He just mentions it casually and I only spotted it because it answered that question I had.

TN Dove
Sorry for the misunderstanding, Gem. You were caught in the crossfire.

Your IP is unbanned now.

Could you please choose another name when you post - may I suggest "Jewel"?

We already have a regular poster named "gem"... that was part of the confusion.

Thanks!

Thanks for letting me know.Didn't know that name was taken.Shall use the nick Jewel

Thank you, Jewel - there is room for all of us in God's kingdom. PTL

Email: gerald@chbs.com

I went to her website that someone posted above and read about her and the info on a conference that she had in Dec. 2010. One of the topics was "What God Has Planned for the Next 15 years". I have to say that reading that depressed me.

I was then listening to Billye Brim's radio show (one in the archives) where she said that God told her on her 70th birthday that she would have 17 years of active ministry. That was two years ago so that leaves 15 years. This also brought me down. Then just past that part she said that if the Lord comes sooner than that she would have fewer years to work in ministry here on earth. So she acknoweledged that God could send Jesus back for the rapture at any time, interrupting that 17 year span. That made sense to me and I think it applies to what Kat Kerr posted in her conference flyer.

JESUS CAN COME AT ANY MOMENT NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS ABOUT THE FUTURE. I believe that events we are seeing now has tipped the time table and speeded up the end of this age. Fully expect to see Jesus at any moment now.

About Kat Kerr's words saying she may have a ministry here for another 13 years or more I believe were her own thoughts, and not a 'thus sayeth the Lord.

Although it strikes me having just watched the video that a lot of heaven's activity is a continuation but glorified of a person's activity on earth. So I could see that even allowing for the fact that time doesn't work in the same way in Heaven or actually exist per se in Heaven, she could see her activity here continuing on for those appointed years in Heaven, if that makes sense. So she could project fifteen years or so and it wouldn't necessarily mean that it was all down here!

She strikes me as being completely believable, extremely anointed and so to speak "down to earth" as well of course as being a heavenly visitor!
love
Ditta

Ditta, that's an interesting thought that I have to think more about and/or research if possible!

I'm glad the gem/Gem situation got straightened out. I like Jewel--feminine--helps us remember Jewel is a lady! Works for me!!

Welcome Jewel. Sorry about the mix up yesterday. Thanks for your patience in getting it worked out. We're glad to have you with us...

Lisaleenie
Kerry, thank you so much for posting this! It really blessed me.

And Donna, what a blessing to be in contact with this lady! Thanks for sharing that.

I've never heard of the portals, movie theatres, or amusement parks before in heaven, but it sounds wonderful. Can't wait to go there!

I'm looking forward to reading her book!

P.S. Her website is http://www.revealingheaven.com for anyone who wants to know more about her.

Thanks Kerry,

I just saw the video and was excited about the Portal where my miscarriage child, Caasi, is possibly looking at me right now.
My father-in-law who died in 2007 and Grandma who died last Sep I hope to be at the Portal in heaven too.

At the end of the video...it is indeed true that demons would drag those who died without hope(in Christ) to hell. Only those who died in Christ are bring transported(carried by chariots) into heaven.

Wow it must have been Blessed to see Heaven!

Hope we are welcomed soon...Pillars showing Millions of Faces at the Portals.

Email: mikettc2002@yahoo.com.sg

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com