Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Dreams & Visions For Month of February

Re: Dreams & Visions For Month of February

I was SOUND asleep and dreaming and 3 “taps” woke me up ( on the night of 2/2-3 ). I can’t call then knocks because they had a higher “tone”. They were just at my wall which backs up to the outside door or entrance to this villa. The reason I’m adding this, they sounded like someone took a “KEY” and turned it sideways and then “tapped” on the wall. In other words, to me, it had something to do with “KEY” and “DOOR”.

I TOTALLY believe that the taps were “real” and not part of the dream. The thing is, this dream was coordinated so that the “taps” came at the right time in the dream to wake me up.

I was dreaming about going fishing. For some reason, I “thought” it would be a “perfect” day to fish. As I got to the lake, I asked the person in charge ( whom I thought I knew ) if the fishing were good. He was very busy but said, “Yes, I’ve caught ___.” ( He may have said something like “16” but I’m not sure and he was, obviously, very busy. )

So, for some reason, I knew I would be fishing for White Perch and I asked what could I put my minnows in. He said that I’d need something that measured “28”. Even in the dream, this made NO sense because, obviously, a minnow doesn’t require that much room.

So, I looked at my hook and it was a small, “gold” fish hook. It was obviously NOT a hook you would normally use to catch White Perch. It was more like a Bream hook.

Then, the 3 “taps” on my wall woke me up at 11:13 p.m. as I was sleeping VERY well!!!

I don’t believe at all that the 11:13 has anything to do with this.

“3” means “Resurrection”. Jesus was “in the ground” for “3” days. He went to Hell for us. This world is about to turn into “Hell on Earth”!!!

The small “gold” hook has to do with a special “harvest”, I believe. I would have been “using” a small “fish” ( a minnow ) to catch other “fish”. That is the “way” Christianity works. We are “like” the 153 “fish” at the end of John’s Gospel which were caught. We “tell” others ( as using a “bait” ) something to “draw” them to the “hook”. I’ve already mentioned in another post that when days “234” of this week END, a “Jewish” month begins on “our” day 5. “5” means “GRACE” ( and we know that “Noah found GRACE” ). Is “this week” something to do with the “END of the time of the Gentiles” and a special ‘harvest’”?

We’ll see!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!

Calvin

...Matthew 13
...47 "Once again, the kingdom of heaven is LIKE A NET that was
...let down into the lake and caught all kinds of fish. 48 When it
...was full, the fishermen pulled it up on the shore. Then they sat
...down and collected the good fish in baskets, but threw the bad
...away. 49 This is how it will be at the END OF THE AGE. The
...angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous
...50 and throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be
...weeping and gnashing of teeth.

...Matthew 25
...6 "At midnight the cry rang out: 'Here's the bridegroom! Come out to
...meet him!' 7 "Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps.
...8 The foolish ones said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil; our
...lamps are going out.' 9 " 'No,' they replied, 'there may not be enough
...for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some
...for yourselves.' 10 "But while they were on their way to buy the oil,
...the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him
...to the wedding banquet. AND THE DOOR WAS SHUT.

...John 21
...11 Simon Peter climbed aboard and dragged the net ashore. It was
...full of large fish, 153, but even with so many the net was not torn.

...From THE INFINITE BOOK
...(the information below was 3/4 down into this URL)

LINK

...Sons of God = 153

...Other notes on 153 fishes:

LINK

...Meaning of the Number ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY AND THREE (153)

LINK

Olivia (from around the year, 2000), mentioned BLOOD SOAKED SOIL
EVERYWHERE in a dream which she had on a "Sunday" night. Then,
two nights later on "Tuesday" night, the Lord told her that the SECRET
TO THE RAPTURE was in the Name of Yahweh, "then He mentioned
the number 28"!

...Olivia (22 June)
..."Dream"

...Dear Doves,

...I waited to share this with all of you as I am not normally a "dreamer
...of dreams." However, on Sunday night I had a horrific dream in which
...I was driving..... driving...all around the earth was torn up, literally, like
...a construction site. The soil appeared to be burgundy and very moist..
...Then I realized it Was this color due to being blood soaked. Puddles
...of blood were everywhere instead of pools of water...the landscape
...stretched on and on and on, and I was trying to find someone. In
...short, I had a nightmare.

...Then, on Tuesday night, I dreamed about the Lord and He said the
...secret to the rapture was in the name of Yahweh (????)...then He
...mentioned the number 28. That was it. Now I am NOT saying the
...rapture is on the 28th of Any day...we cannot know the day or hour,
...perhaps the year, the month...I have No idea what significance, if
...any, 28 has nor do I understand the comment about Yahweh. I have
...had no additional dreams since then.....Any ideas? Maybe just
..."normal" dreams? I just keep having this nudge to post them. The
...Lord does sometimes gives each of us a piece here and another a
...piece there so we do not get puffed up about ourselves....but then
...by sharing, a picture sometimes, not always, emerges.

...Thanks and love to all,

...Olivia

++++++++++

28 May 2011 .......... Astronomical Observations .......... My Reply To Calvin

Calvin
Olivia (from around the year, 2000), mentioned BLOOD SOAKED SOIL
EVERYWHERE in a dream which she had on a "Sunday" night. Then,
two nights later on "Tuesday" night, the Lord told her that the SECRET
TO THE RAPTURE was in the Name of Yahweh, "then He mentioned
the number 28"!

...Olivia (22 June)
..."Dream"

...Dear Doves,

...I waited to share this with all of you as I am not normally a "dreamer
...of dreams." However, on Sunday night I had a horrific dream in which
...I was driving..... driving...all around the earth was torn up, literally, like
...a construction site. The soil appeared to be burgundy and very moist..
...Then I realized it Was this color due to being blood soaked. Puddles
...of blood were everywhere instead of pools of water...the landscape
...stretched on and on and on, and I was trying to find someone. In
...short, I had a nightmare.

...Then, on Tuesday night, I dreamed about the Lord and He said the
...secret to the rapture was in the name of Yahweh (????)...then He
...mentioned the number 28. That was it. Now I am NOT saying the
...rapture is on the 28th of Any day...we cannot know the day or hour,
...perhaps the year, the month...I have No idea what significance, if
...any, 28 has nor do I understand the comment about Yahweh. I have
...had no additional dreams since then.....Any ideas? Maybe just
..."normal" dreams? I just keep having this nudge to post them. The
...Lord does sometimes gives each of us a piece here and another a
...piece there so we do not get puffed up about ourselves....but then
...by sharing, a picture sometimes, not always, emerges.

...Thanks and love to all,

...Olivia

++++++++++

Thanks, Calvin!!

Out of pure curiosity, I went to check the signs in the sky for May 28, 2011 ------ using StarDome from Astronomy Magazine.

It falls on a Saturday. Using Israel time zone (UTC +2) on the screen as the basic setting, these are the observations:

* Sun in Taurus - Coming forth of Bridegroom to judge the earth.

* Moon and Jupiter in Pisces - The Lord harvests/redeems the Church. (also covered many times by Calvin in the past)

* Mercury, Venus and Mars in Aries - Possible theme: victory and triumph of the Lord.

Sun = Going forth of the Bridegroom (Psalm 19:5, 6).
Moon = Yahweh’s faithful witness / The Church.
Jupiter = The Lord our Righteousness.
Mercury = Gabriel, the Messenger Angel.
Venus = Yahshua HaMashiach, "the bright and morning star" (Rev. 22:16).
Mars = Michael the Warrior Angel / blood and war / blood of atonement that was shed by Messiah.

Aries = The blessings consummated and enjoyed / the Crowned Lamb and His Bride.

Taurus = The invincible ruler come / prophecy of Christ / the coming judge and ruler / "Lord of all the earth" (Deuteronomy 33:17; John 5:26-27) / symbol of the coming destruction of the wicked / of Christ in his judgment / represents resurrection (when Taurus rises, Scorpius sets or disappears).

Pisces = The redeemed blessed though bound, deliverance out of bondage / the fishes, of multitudes (Luke 5:6; John 21:6; Matt 4:19).

Credits For Above Findings ...

http://www.biblicalastronomy.com/08Nov_files/08Nov.pdf
http://www.biblicalastronomy.com/03Aug.htm
http://www.biblicalastronomy.com/09jan.htm
http://heavensspeak.blogspot.com/2009/11/aries-blessings-consummated.html
http://heavensspeak.blogspot.com/2009/11/taurus-invincible-ruler-come.html
http://www.astronomy.com/stardome.aspx

********** OTHER OBSERVATIONS **********

Credit ... http://www.chabad.org/calendar/view/day.asp?tdate=5/28/2011

Laws and Customs:

--- Blessing the New Month ---

This Shabbat is Shabbat Mevarchim ("the Shabbat that blesses" the new month): a special prayer is recited blessing the Rosh Chodesh ("Head of the Month") of upcoming month of Sivan, which falls on Friday of next week.

--- Count "Forty Days to the Omer" Tonight ---

Tomorrow is the 40th day of the Omer Count. Since, on the Jewish calendar, the day begins at nightfall of the previous evening, we count the Omer for tomorrow's date tonight, after nightfall: "Today is 40 days, which are 5 weeks and 5 days, to the Omer."

The 49-day "Counting of the Omer" retraces our ancestors' 7-week spiritual journey from the Exodus to Sinai. Each evening we recite a special blessing and count the days and weeks that have passed since the Omer; the 50th day is Shavuot, the festival celebrating the Giving of the Torah at Sinai.

FAIR USE FOR EDUCATIONAL AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES ONLY

Disclaimer To Everyone: This is NOT meant to confirm or set ANY Rapture date at all. This is just to present an interesting observation. Only for reading pleasure. Thanks.

Very disturbing dream on the morning of 2/2/11.

I had gotten up quite early, so laid back down on the sofa to try to get a little extra sleep. I had a very quick dream that has disturbed me ever since. In the dream, I was watching the news. There was a very large crowd, and they all seemed to be pushing and shoving a very beautiful woman. She was dressed in a white coat. She had long dark hair. All of a sudden, they began dousing her with something. In the dream, the news was saying she was Ms. Hawaii and that they were dousing her with poison. Then the camera went to her feet as the crowd seemed to separate themselves from her. Next, a flash of fire engulfed her. Although I didn't actually see this because in my dream the camera was only shooting her feet, I knew she was burning to death. Ughhh...it was really sick and disturbing. I pray this is nothing, but it is completely bothersome. I have no idea why I would dream something so horrific!!

Warning Of Warships + Terrorist Attacks .......... Prophecy By Callibee

Credit ... http://all-things-new.net/single/?p=8131072&t=6761972

A Warning of War Ships and Terrorist Attacks

by Callibee

I was awakened this morning around 3:30 a.m. to pray for this nation. Immediately the hem of a large black ship appeared before my eyes in a vision. I sensed it was a war ship, although I do not know from which country it was from. I shared this with my husband. God gave him one word, "dangerous."

After interceding for some time I went back to sleep only to have a dream where a friend who lives in Texas texts a message to a group of us warning of a "terrorist attack!"

A number of prophetic watchmen are having similar dreams. God is calling the intercessors to arise and take their place (Amos 3:7)!

Prophetic intercessory air attacks must be made in the heavenlies NOW as many souls are hanging in the balance. DO NOT TAKE THIS CALL LIGHTLY! We must repent and lay before God weeping between the porch and the altar. We must fast and pray. We must stay "hidden" in Him not seeking to save ourselves but looking to God as He leads us to assist in the Harvest of Souls.

Standing in the gap,

Callibee

visit us: www.thewritersinkhorn.com

Fair Use: For Discussion & Educational Purpose Only

Big Mama (another Melissa)

When I read this earlier ( and reading this just now ), remember that "Hawaii" is the 50th state. You would be MOST LIKELY NOT TO BURN someone who would be soo beautiful as to be Miss Hawaii. BUT, what if Miss Hawaii represents believers ( or, you might say, foolish virgins ) who "REMAIN" on this Earth after the rapture. Yes, they are "beautiful" to God but because of "certain" circumstances, they REMAIN down here ( or are saved after the rapture ). As you know, the number "50" means "Holy Spirit, Pentecost, Jubilee". ALL OF THESE ARE GOOD!!!!! But to be left behind???? The "world" will NOT appreciate "believers" then. Here's Jesus words:

Matthew 24
48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ 49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50 THE MASTER OF THAT SERVANT WILL come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51 He will cut him to pieces and ASSIGN HIM A PLACE WITH THE HYPOCRITES, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Thank you Calvin! Wow! And you know what? She was dressed in all white...even down to her stockings and shoes. I remember that clearly. Thank you again Calvin for your insight!

Big Mama Melissa,

I am not sure about the white, other than accentuating beauty. The other details sound just like a volcanic eruption.

Poison gas, followed by an emission of firey debris. And, volcanos and mountains have "feet". If this is the right idea it sounds like people had some warning since they started to back away.

Perhaps a Hawaiian volcano eruption relates to the Bride???

Prophetic Signs .......... Warning DALLAS About A Missile Attack During The SUPER BOWL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prophetic signs, warning Dallas about a missile attack during the Super Bowl:

Prophecy 2011 .......... DALLAS Shall Be A Desolation .......... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prophecy 2011 ~ Dallas Shall Be A Desolation

Re: Prophetic Signs .......... Warning DALLAS About A Missile Attack During The SUPER BOWL !!!!!!!!!

THANKS, GRACE!!!

You've got me thinking!!!

The Super Bowl is on a 2/6 ( "26" ).

Chris saw a “26” and linked “it” to an “explosion”.

Chris wrote:

..."On March 18, 2007, I had a vision of a large ball with the number 26
...on it coming down from heaven and it SUDDENLY burst into thousands
...of smaller balls with the number 26 on them."

This is from my 1998 dream:

We had been throwing the football for some time when, all of
a sudden, we looked up and saw an endless double columned
formation of some type of planes which I didn't recognize. I
remember how shocking and scary it was to see this. How
would you feel if you looked up into the sky and saw this!!!???
At first these planes, since they had a uniform 'dash' shape,
to me, looked like some highly organized type of flying saucer
formation. As we ran towards the house to receive news of
what was happening over the T.V, we could hear a loud voice
coming over the loudspeakers of a severe warning of some kind.

………..

To better clarify what I saw in the sky, it was like two columns
of 11's although at the time I described them as dashes since they
didn't have "fins". It was like an endless column of four "dashes"
coming across the sky but with a space between the two sets of
two dashes so that they looked like "11's" without the fin.

ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll

A day or so after having my dream, while wondering what the
ENDLESS series dashes meant, I was watching CNN and
saw some U.S. ships firing Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles
and they were being shown IN SLOW MOTION. WITHOUT A
DOUBT, THIS MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE EXPLANATION BECAUSE
AN I.C.B.M. LOOKS JUST LIKE A "DASH" IT HAS ALMOST NO
"FINS" OR WINGS. Because they were definitely coming out of
the North...could they have been "Russian" I.C.B.M.'s?

Jeremiah 51:48:
"Then heaven and earth and all that is in them will
shout for joy over Babylon, for OUT OF THE NORTH
destroyers will attack her,"

Re: Prophetic Signs .......... Warning DALLAS About A Missile Attack During The SUPER BOWL !!!!!!!!!

Calvin

This is from my 1998 dream:

We had been throwing the football for some time when, all of a sudden, we looked up and saw an endless double columned formation of some type of planes which I didn't recognize. I remember how shocking and scary it was to see this. How would you feel if you looked up into the sky and saw this!!!???

At first these planes, since they had a uniform 'dash' shape, to me, looked like some highly organized type of flying saucer formation. As we ran towards the house to receive news of what was happening over the T.V, we could hear a loud voice coming over the loudspeakers of a severe warning of some kind.

………..

To better clarify what I saw in the sky, it was like two columns of 11's although at the time I described them as dashes since they didn't have "fins". It was like an endless column of four "dashes" coming across the sky but with a space between the two sets of two dashes so that they looked like "11's" without the fin.

ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll

A day or so after having my dream, while wondering what the ENDLESS series dashes meant, I was watching CNN and saw some U.S. ships firing Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles and they were being shown IN SLOW MOTION. WITHOUT A DOUBT, THIS MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE EXPLANATION BECAUSE AN I.C.B.M. LOOKS JUST LIKE A "DASH" IT HAS ALMOST NO "FINS" OR WINGS. Because they were definitely coming out of the North...could they have been "Russian" I.C.B.M.'s?

wow calvin
thanks for sharing

the set of "11's" does look like "missiles falling from above"

ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll

Grace:

Let me just say this………

There is NO SPORT or NO EVENT which allows the general public of America to drink, party, show more “skin” than the Super Bowl on nationwide TV!!

Football is also very “VIOLENT”. Are these not signs of Noah – sex and violence and partying?

Matthew 24
37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming
of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people
were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up
to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about
what would happen until the flood came and took them all away.
That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

I’m sure, in Noah’s day, the “partying” was done around “marrying and giving in marriage”, thus the reference.

The thing is, if you remember, I was SWEPT UP past a person who tried to welcome me / shake my hand ( more like a politician than a real welcome ) from the Statue of Liberty. NOW, of course, with more insight and time, “that” was the leader of the USA.

We know wh”O”.

BUT….

I was thinking someone might ask, “If this occurs ( and we know about it beforehand ), couldn’t we pray AGAINST it to happen?" The answer is “OF COURSE”, except for ONE THING!!! If this is the RAPTURE, I was “SWEPT UP” ( a “type” of the RAPTURE of everyone who’s going ) "BEFORE" the missiles had “hit the ground”!!!! I’ve thought about that as a “type” as well.

In other words, possibly the “loudspeakers” across the bayou may be the “prophetic warnings” which cause us to “KEEP WATCH” even “before” the event!!!

Maybe we are in the “stage” of “seeing this coming” and running!!!

I’m going to put this dream here, again, as I wrote it WAAAY back.

SPRING, 1998 DREAM

Back in the spring of 1998, I was working on a chapter for
a book on the rapture and the Book of Revelation which I
later sent to family and friends. The chapter was on Babylon.
The morning after I had spent a day typing what I felt
the Lord had been showing me over about a 2 week period,
He confirmed my revelations about the U.S. being Babylon
with a dream.

Here is what I wrote:

"The morning after I wrote this piece on Babylon, I had a long
dream just before I woke up. In the dream, my younger
brother, a friend of ours (whom I couldn't identify), and I were
in the vacant lot next to the home where my family used to
live in Mississippi in the 70's and 80's. There, along the
bayou, we were playing throw and catch with a football. I
could NEVER throw a football well at all and I remember in
the dream some of my pitiful throws. They would land halfway
to the target or be way off, etc. I was in the middle of the 3 of
us and was alternating throwing passes and catching passes
to and from my brother and to my friend. For some strange
reason, in the dream I remember that I felt that we had also
been hunting.

We had been throwing the football for some time when, all of
a sudden, we looked up and saw an endless double columned
formation of some type of planes which I didn't recognize. I
remember how shocking and scary it was to see this. How
would you feel if you looked up into the sky and saw this!!!???
At first these planes, since they had a uniform 'dash' shape,
to me, looked like some highly organized type of flying saucer
formation. As we ran towards the house to receive news of
what was happening over the T.V, we could hear a loud voice
coming over the loudspeakers of a severe warning of some kind.
It was a VERY frightening scene!!! As we ran towards the
house, I saw the Statue of Liberty sitting on the side of our
house which we were on. All of a sudden, I was swept up
and entered the statue from some entrance near her head -
perhaps her torch. As I entered, I remember a warm, smiling
gentleman greeting me and then I woke up."

My interpretation of the dream goes like this. We were walking
along the same bayou where I grew up and fished and played as
a child. This probably represents a carefree life spent enjoying
the freedom this country offers its inhabitants. This dream means
to me that we are enjoying our last days of this "type" of freedom
in this country.

The fact that I was in the middle with my brother (representing
my family) and a friend (whom I couldn't recognize) means that
I will have a responsibility to tell others about what I have
learned. Since my family has almost totally rejected (and
even beyond that) what I know about the rapture, I am (thankfully
for fivedoves) now able to share with some of you what the Lord
has allowed me to learn. I believe that my clumsy throws probably
mean that my attempts would be feeble and not enough, because
we don't have much time left (and this was written in 1998 .

To better clarify what I saw in the sky, it was like two columns
of 11's although at the time I described them as dashes since they
didn't have "fins". It was like an endless column of four "dashes"
coming across the sky but with a space between the two sets of
two dashes so that they looked like "11's" without the fin.

ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll
ll ll

A day or so after having my dream, while wondering what the
ENDLESS series dashes meant, I was watching CNN and
saw some U.S. ships firing Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles
and they were being shown IN SLOW MOTION. WITHOUT A
DOUBT, THIS MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE EXPLANATION BECAUSE
AN I.C.B.M. LOOKS JUST LIKE A "DASH" IT HAS ALMOST NO
"FINS" OR WINGS. Because they were definitely coming out of
the North...could they have been "Russian" I.C.B.M.'s?

Jeremiah 51:48:
"Then heaven and earth and all that is in them will
shout for joy over Babylon, for OUT OF THE NORTH
destroyers will attack her,"

Hmmm... Calvin, speaking of February 2011...... i have been thinking also of Michael's dream with the given date February-16-2011 and 5:12pm.

Wonder if there is any connection to something that may occur either before or on the day of the Super Bowl 2011.

Keep looking up.

I thought I'd look it up and re-post:

Michael
Jan 29, 2011 - 2:04PM
The coming must be near.

With all the dreams I have had, I finally understand what the message was because of my current dream. All who read this, please be ready; be ready in truth and trim your wicks now, there will be no more time very soon.

Before I write this last dream, I want to share something with all of you. I have never directly heard from the Lord, but I have always believed in him (following him with my life), although he does not speak to me directly, he continually shows me his will and keeps me ready for many things.

I know that Jesus will come for us who are alive at the time he calls, but I have never realized that it could come so quickly and without warning. I do not say this lightly, but with all humility I tell everyone that their expectations are well founded.

The dream

I was talking to an old man in my dream; a stranger but at the same time I knew I could trust him. He opened a door and asked me, “What do you see?” I responded with fear because I saw sin in its vile form, “I see evil.” He told me that I must walk there and get one of his lost ones because he was about to close to the door. Without hesitation, but with great fear, I ran to another house to get a screaming child, I took the child and could feel something was after me; it wanted to kill me for taking the child from its place. I had to go through many obstacles of which I could not get through, but somehow I did as I heard the voice “keep going.” Even with all my doubts, I made it back to the old man. I told the old man that something was after me, he then said, “He has no power here.”

As I walked the child in his house, he opened another door, the child ran through it and I wanted to go too because of what I saw, but he told me not yet, and to go back and that I had to wait a short time then he looked at me and I could see his eyes for the first time and he said, “be ready as we are ready to receive the children of men; this door will be closed forever.” When I turned, I saw the inside of my house, the TV was going, everything was normal. I looked at the clock and it was 5:12 PM 2/16/2011.

In the dream, when I went back home, I noticed the events that were taking place on the news (FOX), something happened in America and there were large crowds at the Whitehouse and other places. The next part of the dream sealed it.

I saw my house empty, my step brother and his mother were packing my things and selling other things, I could hear them saying so clearly, “I wonder how many people have actually left.” Then my step brother fell to his knees saying, “He was real all this time.” I then looked outside and the sun light was very different and the neighborhood seemed empty. I did not hear any children at all (that is very unusual for my neighborhood), neither did I hear any traffic or TV’s.

I believe that we stand at the door of a historic event both on earth and in the heavens. A time when Jesus will call us home.

Michael's dream seems to creep me out, everytime I read it.
Thanks for reposting, Calvin.

Lord, please come soon!

Hi Lisaleenie,

I invited someone from another board over here and they have been lurking for a while. They asked me to ask you the following question regarding your dream:

11192 days equal to 30.64 years. Her dream took place in 1988.When we add 30.64 years to 1988,we get 2018,the year I believe our Lord returns.

Can you ask her in which month and day she had that dream?I want to add 11192 days to it to see if "that day" will be Sept 19,2018.

Regarding Feb. 16...

I had looked into Olivia's "Yahweh, 28" dream and was prompted to note this verse on Feb 16 on a calendar:

2Ki 4:12 And he said to Gehazi his servant, Call this Shunammite. And when he had called her, she stood before him.

Shunam means "double resting place". There's more but, gotta go...

Just posting this may be related... Will something go wrong with this Deal? May be nothing but than again might be something related.

MUNICH – A nuclear arms treaty between Washington and Moscow is to come into effect when U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton exchanges ratification papers with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov. (Continued at link)

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/02/05/nuclear-arms-treaty-finalized-munich/#

notice at the link that Hillary Rodham Clinton exchanges ratification papers with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov This weakend on Saturday 2-5-2011.

And if I remember correctly.. dident someone have a dream or vision that said that when the new Start treaty goes into effect.. The united states will be attacked? Also remember the dream I had about a nuclear attack in 2011? And I had the 2011 nuclear attack dream a few years ago. AAnd I work Superbowl sunday.. Just FYI.

gets more interesting by the second.....

WikiLeaks cables: US agrees to tell Russia Britain's nuclear secrets...

The US secretly agreed to give the Russians sensitive information on Britain’s nuclear deterrent to persuade them to sign a key treaty, The Daily Telegraph can disclose.
(Continued at link)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8304654/WikiLeaks-cables-US-agrees-to-tell-Russia-Britains-nuclear-secrets.html#

Re: Warning Of Warships + Terrorist Attacks .......... Prophecy By Callibee

Credit ... http://all-things-new.net/single/?p=8131072&t=6761972

A Warning of War Ships and Terrorist Attacks

by Callibee

I was awakened this morning around 3:30 a.m. to pray for this nation. Immediately the hem of a large black ship appeared before my eyes in a vision. I sensed it was a war ship, although I do not know from which country it was from. I shared this with my husband. God gave him one word, "dangerous."

After interceding for some time I went back to sleep only to have a dream where a friend who lives in Texas texts a message to a group of us warning of a "terrorist attack!"

Standing in the gap,

Callibee

visit us: www.thewritersinkhorn.com

Fair Use: For Discussion & Educational Purpose Only

I suddenly think of this prophetic dream above, initially posted in another forum.

Read his dream. Isn't Dallas in Texas too?

Will there be a possible terrorist attack around the time or day of the Super Bowl event in FEB 2011 ???

Somehow, this caught my attention!! Well, let's see...

Re: Warning Of Warships + Terrorist Attacks .......... Prophecy By Callibee

yes, Dallas is in Texas. I live in a suburb of Dallas.

I've been posting on another forum that I truly believe something is going to happen before or during the superbowl. No prophetic insight or advanced knowledge, just think it's going to happen.

Prophecy 2011 & Beyond ... Time Of The End Is Near ... Harvest Of Souls ... Your Redemption Is Near!

Prophecy 2011 And Beyond:

The time of the end is near.
Look up.
Your redemption is drawing near.

Read full prophecy at ...

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1132451&cmd=show

I hope all of you who said the superbowl would be hit by missle ask God for discernment before you throw out your opinions. I am all for God speaking to you indivdually but the prophets were 100% accurate?

Do you pray for discernment before you throw out your dream intrepretations to everyone?

Marantha Father

Email: rs,terry@ymail.com

The 45th Super Bowl should have already started by now. Things are still going fine. No threats yet, except for the snow problem that was mentioned in the news much earlier.

Many prophecies, dreams or visions rarely have timeline given. Most none at all. Maybe it is not meant for the one this year?

Or perhaps, this is the last possible Super Bowl we may have? I don't know. I'm also taking a wait-and-see approach for time being.

Keep watching. Don't give up.

What are we not giving up to Grace carnage?

What a comment?

No need for any attacking, I said I didn't have any prophetic feeling or words at all, just a bad feeling-- probably because I'm just minutes away from the location of the superbowl.

Calling all true prophets who are actucally willing to speak out that have a direct word from God. When will we hear you?

Because I yearn for the rapture of the church but 99.99% of you speculate with out an ounce of credibilty. As far as I am concerned you are false witnesses when you predict something that does not come true!

When will the true prophets reveal themselves?

As a brother in Christ Calvin I hope you too pray for discernment before you through out your rhetoric.

Calvin did Jesus come in the flesh?

Richard, I've not seen your posts before . . Is Richard your real name? . . are you a new poster?

I have posted before but I havent commented in while. I have been reading the site for over a year

Im sorry yes my real name is Richard

I guess God wasnt speaking to you Grace.

Richard:

You are correct. God was not speaking to me those prophecies that I posted. As you can see for yourself, those are prophecies from other people that I have read elsewhere, and merely posted here for sharing purposes. There is no rule that we should not share another's prophecy here. Furthermore, I did not claim them as my own. Of course, if any prophetic dream or vision would ever come to pass, the glory belongs only to God alone, not to man. Those comments I made are simply my personal thoughts. I did not say they are meant to be prophetic in any sense. I am not a prophet. Most people do not even wish to be one, or do not even dare to say they are one. It is up to anyone to believe or discern for themselves, whenever they come to read this section of the forum. Let's make this a friendly forum. Not comparing, criticizing or competing with one another in Christ. Thanks for your understanding.

Richard:

Your wrote:

~~~

As a brother in Christ Calvin I hope you too pray for discernment before you through out your rhetoric.

Calvin did Jesus come in the flesh?

~~~

This is a place where people WHO DO NOT KNOW BUT "DO" WATCH can humbly share thoughts and experiences. I know what you're doing. Of course Jesus came in the flesh!!!

Richard, sometimes dreams are NOT ALL revealed immediately. We just keep on trying as we keep watch!!!

Calvin

Texas Sue ( on RFTH ) wrote a question to me. I did not answer immediately. But, what occurred, has GREATLY clarified this "Egypt" eruption as the "angry clouds representing WAR" from my Spring, 2003 dream.

I'll just put down what happened yesterday starting with Sue's question and ending with my answer ( from yesterday ):

~~~~~~

"...something occurred to me today about those verses you quote often from Zechariah about God coming in the "storms in the south". In Daniel, he prophesies about the "King of the South" coming against Israel in the latter days. Since we must focus on Israel as the hub of the prophetic wheel of events in the last days, Egypt is in the south. They are certainly in a storm right now of protests and violence. A new "king" will arise when the dust settles who will be hostile to Israel. Could these verses in Zechariah be pointing to what we are seeing now in Egypt?"

...Zechariah 9
...14 Then the LORD will appear over them;
...his arrow will flash like lightning.
...The Sovereign LORD will sound the trumpet;
...HE WILL MARCH IN THE STORMS OF THE SOUTH,
...15 and the LORD Almighty will shield them.
...They will destroy and overcome with slingstones.
...They will drink and roar as with wine;
...they will be full like a bowl
...used for sprinkling the corners of the altar.

( my answer when I wrote back...)

Sue:

I’m sort of AMAZED at what happened after I read your question…..

I took about a 2 hour nap and am expecting a son with 2 of his children over about 4 to watch the Super Bowl. As I thought about it, I had mostly “adult” stuff so I had decided to run back to the store for some Little Debbie snacks for the children.

I read your question JUST before I left and committed it to the Lord.

I already was “surprised” that you referred to the “king of the South” as Egypt being South of Israel. THAT, of course, CERTAINLY "FITS" the "STORMS OF THE SOUTH".

So, as I got into my car, Neil Boortz was speaking on the radio. He said that the Muslim Brotherhood want “WAR” with Israel. That’s the FIRST TIME I’ve heard anyone mention things in that light but he was adamant!!!

Here’s what happened next………..

This week, I have NOT listened to that much sports talk on the radio or TV as you might think. One of the VERY few things I saw was on the 700 Club ( that I guess I caught while flipping through channels ) and it was an interview with a player who was a Christian and on the Steelers. I was very interested and watched. The players name name is Heath Miller. Before this week, I would NOT have know what team he played for or even if he was a player.

But I remembered seeing this segment and his name.

As I went into the grocery, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, a young man who had a Pittsburg Steelers jersey on that had “Miller” on the back of it WALKED INTO THE GROCERY RIGHT AHEAD OF ME!!!! What was “Miller’s” number – it was “83” Psalm 83 is “THE” definitive Psalm that speaks of the conspiracies of the Muslims against Israel!!!!!!!!!

One more thing……..

When I had my slot machine dream in 2003, at the end of that dream as we were about to cash the “500 Jackpot check" ( 500 = the gematria of Obama ), there were VERY ANGRY CLOUDS coming up the mountain we were on and I thought, “We MUST hurry and cash this check before they reach us!!!!!!” Of course, the JACKPOT CHECK was, I believe, the RAPTURE. The thing is, I have ALWAYS associated those angry clouds with “WAR”. On my “trip” to the grocery, I believe with your question on my mind, the Lord used Neil Boortz put the 2 together!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AND THANKS FOR YOUR INSIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Psalm 83

1 O God, do not remain silent;
do not turn a deaf ear,
do not stand aloof, O God.
2 See how your enemies growl,
how your foes rear their heads.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.
4 “Come,” they say, “let us destroy them as a nation,
so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.”

5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to reinforce Lot’s descendants.

9 Do to them as you did to Midian,
as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
10 who perished at Endor
and became like dung on the ground.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb,
all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 who said, “Let us take possession
of the pasturelands of God.”

13 Make them like tumbleweed, my God,
like chaff before the wind.
14 As fire consumes the forest
or a flame sets the mountains ablaze,
15 so pursue them with your tempest
and terrify them with your storm.
16 Cover their faces with shame, LORD,
so that they will seek your name.

17 May they ever be ashamed and dismayed;
may they perish in disgrace.
18 Let them know that you, whose name is the LORD—
that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.

Hmmmmmmm...........

Since Jennie had to look out the "BACK WINDOW", and, putting that together with the "TIMING" ( 2/1-2 ) of her dream....this seems to me the Lord telling her that this "whirlwind / rapture" sign she saw in her dream would have to do with last week's signs: Egypt, snow / lightning, record "Storm in the South", etc., etc.

Jennie (6 Feb 2011)
"Had the Weirdest Dream"

LINK

On the night of February 1st into the 2nd of February, I had a surreal Dream/Vision.
I was in my mini van with my two children and my mother. We were sitting still in what looked like a parking lot. Out of no where, a Whirlwind surrounded my van and picked it up. The next thing I knew was I was half way up in the sky. I thought, " Wow God is going to Rapture us in the van?" Ha Ha. Anyway, after sitting up in the air still for a moment, my van started going backwards. I had to look out the back window to see where we were going. Then the wind was gone and the van starting dropping back down to the ground. I woke up before we hit the ground.

Now, this wasn't a tornado, even though it may seem to be, I know it was a Whirlwind. Everything outside the whirlwind was normal. I read about today being Elijah's day, which he was raptured in a Chariot in a Whirlwind. I thought WOW, could God be showing me how close we really are to going home??? Any thoughts?? YSIC Jennie

P.S. Everything happened in Slow Motion

AmyVG
Hi Lisaleenie,

I invited someone from another board over here and they have been lurking for a while. They asked me to ask you the following question regarding your dream:

11192 days equal to 30.64 years. Her dream took place in 1988.When we add 30.64 years to 1988,we get 2018,the year I believe our Lord returns.

Can you ask her in which month and day she had that dream?I want to add 11192 days to it to see if "that day" will be Sept 19,2018.

Hi Amy, I'm sorry, I don't remember the exact day, but I know the month was in September. I hope that helps.

P.S. This inspired me to do a little addition of my own. I took 30 Biblical years of 360 days each (10,800 days) and added those days to around the first week of September 1988, and I got April of 2018, around the time of the Feast of the Unleavened Bread!

However, if I were to use the Gregorian calendar of 365 days a year times 30 years, that would take us to around the Feast of Trumpets or the Day of Atonement in 2018!

Beautiful Music in a Voice

I could hear, “tell them to keep their souls.” I heard this saying many times in my last dream. The soothing voice sounded like the noise of millions of instruments with perfect notes, perfect in sound, melody, and harmony. It was beyond description in so many ways. Then I saw many who were lit with joy, so much joy. I will write the missing parts of this dream if the second volcano must erupt. If it must, please pray for those in the area that they may be called away from that place; that those accounted may escape (they will have a warning).

I was saddened to my heart when I woke up for two reasons, I did not want to come back this time and the voice saddened me when I heard it because I see so many falling away from truth, through the deceit that has entered into the heart of man, even those who believed in Son of the living God of whom I have given up my will that I may be in full service, not partial in anything.

May all keep their souls clean through the blood of the Lamb, with the power of the free gift, until your redemption is complete in Jesus who is Lord.

A note: I thought it to be important to tell you that I am the least of you all, be patient and endure until the one day we may rest in the presence of our Savior forever.

Email: mike@sdexdata.com

Re:

Lisaleenie
AmyVG
Hi Lisaleenie,

Hi Amy, I'm sorry, I don't remember the exact day, but I know the month was in September. I hope that helps.

P.S. This inspired me to do a little addition of my own. I took 30 Biblical years of 360 days each (10,800 days) and added those days to around the first week of September 1988, and I got April of 2018, around the time of the Feast of the Unleavened Bread!

However, if I were to use the Gregorian calendar of 365 days a year times 30 years, that would take us to around the Feast of Trumpets or the Day of Atonement in 2018!

Thank you.

Re: Re:

Lisa and Amy VG! This is an important calculation that I don't believe some of us have had the insight to chance upon!!

This is amazing!!! The number 11192 could be a day count that leads to a future date from the month of September 1988 when Lisa had the vision!!!

This would put the date in April of 2018! Which is the end of my Daniel's 70th week on Nisan 1 of that year of 2018!!

I never thought to consider this number 11192 as a number for days!!!

Lisa and Amy VG this is a very interesting discovery!!

When will the true prophets reveal themselves?

Hi Richard, I have a brother and dad named Richard and I just could not resist saying hi and welcome to RITA!! Glad to hear that you are excited about the rapture like the rest of us on RITA! I think most of us need to come here to "blow of steam" because most people in our lives don't want to talk about this stuff! God bless you and hope to hear some commentary from you!

I agree, Melissa . . this is a forum of fellowship much like us all sitting by a fireside roasting marshmallows together.

Richard, thanks for your response to my question. I appreciate it when posters use their real names.

Can I ask another question. Who on RITA has claimed to be a prophet?

Thank you Donna (peacemakers)
Thank you Melissa
Thank you all….

Since I’ve been viewing this site, I have read some very interesting things. I realize that many of us anticipate the coming of our Lord and that is precious, as you keep the hope which will become a reality (the trump will sound, worthy is our Lord to call us to be with him forever).

We are the ones who have not seen Christ and yet believe, because of this, you are accounted blessed among many but you must endure till our Lords coming. Be aware that our Lords coming does not catch anyone off guard with a loss of patience, the result of our trials in life, let patience perform in the molding of all truth.

Be aware that night is coming quickly when work cannot be done. Keep working while its day, there are some who are in need of you because you have been appointed for them. It is day, but the night comes quickly.

Keep watching for the coming of our Lord, we must never stop. In one moment will all be given a final call that will make you aware of everything; be prepared continually so that when that time comes, you will be free to go forward and not look back (this is important).

NEW! Prayer request

Dear Rita members,

I received an email from my sister-in-law last evening. Her son (whose girlfriend had a stillborn son last December) found out the day he was born, that the doctors had found ANOTHER heartbeat while she was on the monitor (and already delivered their son).

This is VERY rare, but the medical term for it is "superfetation". (Getting pregnant while already pregnant).

My sister-in-law said that she would have had to conceive the second child while she was six months pregnant with their son.

The baby is due in July and she will be pregnant for 15 months total!!!

This is so rare that only about 10 such cases have ever been reported in humans.

I felt ill last night and woke about 4 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep. After browsing the internet, I fell asleep and dreamed a dream.

I dreamed I was ill and had to try to get across town to get home. In my dream (instead of our present home), we lived in a high rise apartment (on the 16th floor). When I finally got home, I called a friend, who was too busy to pray with me or even take the time to listen to me.

So I called my adult daughter. We talk frequently in real life, so as I was talking on the phone with her (in my dream), it started raining outside VERY hard and then started hailing. After the storm, the night was cool and slightly cloudy and as I looked out of my windows of our high-rise apartment, I exclaimed to our daughter,

"Look out the window!!" There was a double lunar eclipse. Only there was one moon (the larger) on top of a smaller moon.

Since superfetation is so rare, some doubt that it is even real.

A DOUBLE lunar eclipse with one on top of another is IMPOSSIBLIE scientifically, but i cannot help but wonder if God is trying to show me something concerning this event as a SIGN or something.

Please pray for an interpretation of this dream for me and if anyone has any insight of its meaning, please share.

Thanks.

Edited to add:

There first son who was stillborn died on December 19th,2010 just as the very RARE Blood Moon lunar eclipse took place.

Re: NEW! Prayer request

A Note: This entered my heart upon reading your dream.

Pregnant, one established and one unexpected. One will be born as expected but the hidden one will be delayed in his coming.

The one child will be born as expected; however, the second will be born shortly after. There is a curious circumstance with the second, that is, it is not believable unless proven, nor is the rapture to many, but the evidence is in faith by the words of Jesus we hold. Many are expecting the Lord to come one final time, but cannot accept he will come for his own before the Temple of our God is set on earth that we may be with him.

The lesser light rules the night (it will be night); however, in your dream, the lesser is doubled but only for those who are aware. Following the storms that will come (the floods and great storms), night comes with two moons, one visible to the world, but one is hidden and not for the world, but is for you and those who hold the hope in the Lamb of him who lives forever and ever. That new light, that new life is unexpected without evidence, , so will be the departure of many to the world. They will liken it to the 10 who disappeared in the former.

Please remember this about life, if the Creator takes the innocent, he has done so to keep them from what is to come.

Re: NEW! Prayer request

Thanks, Michael.

Occult means "hidden". These young people hid the first pregnancy until she was 6 months along. Then told my sister and brother-in-law.

The second pregnancy took them by surprise and was hidden even from them.

Luke 8:17 also comes to mind and is relevant to the coming shaking that is coming.

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither [any thing] hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Michael, Thank you for that encouraging post above! God bless you!

What is even more amazing is the day that their stillborn son was born,it was discovered through the autopsy that his heart was too small and had to work too hard.

This was the same day, the OB/GN was baffled to hear a SECOND heartbeat and called for an ultrasound.

The SECOND heartbeat was heard AFTER the first child was born.

So there was a HIDDEN heartbeat after a HEART failure that resulted in death.

Please...There is a message in this for our family and I request prayer that this would be revealed to us and prayer for my husband's nephew and his girlfriend (for salvation). Thanks.

Mary Kay: ... Prayed for you already.

Michael: Thanks for your spirit-filled words.

Thanks, Grace.

Donna I can not give a specific name right off hand. However I have been reading the dream vision blog for well over a year. If my memory is wrong or I have mispoken I apologize. I think that I tend to get both excited and disappointed with dreams that dont come true on the blog.

I look forward to Acts 2:17 the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

When will the speculation be truth? Hopefully soon.
Maranatha Father

Email: rs.terry@ymail.com

Melissa thank you for the warm invitation. May God Bless you as well.

Re: Dreams & Visions For Month of February :Vision confirmation!* ....two different visions on Vanc

Vision confirmation!* ....two different visions on Vancouver BC downtown Canada related earthquake

There was Christian brother who had a vision
not that long ago having earthquake in Vancouver
...his blog:

http://gatewaytoheaven.ning.com/profiles/blogs/my-vivid-dreams-that-has?xg_source=activity

and this sister Carol had also same vision in different angle as below:

http://gatewaytoheaven.ning.com/video/the-great-terrible-day-of-the

seems this is coming up soon...

Re: Dreams & Visions For Month of February :Vision confirmation!* ....two different visions on Vanc

Bless you Richard for your kind response and for your gracious spirit . .

Second Volcano in a dream

Again, in a dream I saw a second volcano erupt with fury, capturing the world’s attention. Planes could not fly and this one affected the weather, causing historic storms and decay in America, Europe, then surrounding the globe. When it erupts, there will be other volcanoes that awaken with earthquakes under the sea. Please be prepared.

So you may understand my motive for writing

When I dream, I become unsettled (often in tears as they are warnings) until I inform those involved. In this case, it will involve some of you who read these posts. I do not claim anything, but that I love my Father who is in heaven, and I am within the blood of our Savior Jesus Christ and am the least of you all.

Be blessed and God’s will be done.

Joel Rosenberg spoke at Calvary South here in Denver not long ago. He was talking about men and women throughout the middle east reporting of having dreams about Yeshua. Maybe that's part of the fullfillment of Acts 2:17?

Joel Rosenberg

In Iraq, "Muslims are seeing visions of Jesus Christ. He is coming to them and speaking to them, and they are repenting and giving their lives to him. Shiites! I'm talking about Shiite Muslims seeing visions of Jesus and becoming his followers...". In Iran, what is bringing them to the Lord is visions and dreams of Jesus.

In the words of one Iranian pastor: "A factory manager recently showed up at a church. We didn't need to share the gospel with him. We didn't need to persuade him of anything, which was good, in a way, because many in our congregation are terrified to share their faith. But this man already believed because Jesus had spoken to him in a dream. In fact, he said that Jesus had been personally teaching him the way to follow him for two hours a day for an entire year."

Pretty Cool!

My heart yearns for news of those of whom our God grants much grace. He is so very faithful; never failing in his promises. Let his marking of this generation be sure, let his will override all for the purpose of the kingdom.

Thank you Richard, thank you for posting, thank you so very much.

“Lord hear their cries quickly.”May his will overthrow that which obscures the sight of man for this hour. Free them with visions and let your gift flow within wisdom of the wise, the strength of the young, for the purposes of your will alone. Release the Lamb as we wait within the hope you established.

Thank you Richard.

“Let Glory and Honor be the Lord’s in this hour and forever”

I'm sorry but I just saw this report on Yahoo! I remember some of you guys talking about you saw airplanes in formation the day of the superbowl flying over Dallas or something? Is this what you saw?!

The Super Bowl flyover may have cost $450,000. Was it worth it?

1 2
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com