<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
End Times Unrest Begins in the Middle East! (video)

Re: End Times Unrest Begins in the Middle East! (video)

Thanks, Andy, for another excellent, informative video. I learn a lot from you, and look forward to seeing your videos.

Isaiah 17 & 19, Psalm 83, & Ezekiel 38 certainly spring to mind re: what's goin' on over in the ME.

Andy, do you do these videos? What software are using? Someone doing them for you? Just curious.

Hey Andy....What's in your shed.?

Andy,
I have watched your vids for some time.Now being a avid 'Ford' man I sense you would have a chevy hiding in the background....Am I right?

Tickford.

In Australia and New Zealand
Ford Vs Holden[General motors]

Jesus........first !

Motor racing a distant second.

Goldenknight
Andy, do you do these videos? What software are using? Someone doing them for you? Just curious.

These videos are 100% my creation and editing. I use Corel Videostudio X3 Pro. It's cheaper than it's competition, but still has plenty of bells and whistles. If you look at some of my older videos, you'll see how much my editing skills have progressed. I'm completely self-taught and using this talent for the Lord. It's very satisfying being able to do this work that ministers to others and shares the gospel worldwide!

Re: Hey Andy....What's in your shed.?

Tickford NZ
Andy,
I have watched your vids for some time.Now being a avid 'Ford' man I sense you would have a chevy hiding in the background....Am I right?

Tickford.

In Australia and New Zealand
Ford Vs Holden[General motors]

Jesus........first !

Motor racing a distant second.

How on earth do you know that? lol I have an oldsmobile and a Chevy Truck!

Andy (firecharger)
Goldenknight

These videos are 100% my creation and editing. I use Corel Videostudio X3 Pro. It's cheaper than it's competition, but still has plenty of bells and whistles. If you look at some of my older videos, you'll see how much my editing skills have progressed. I'm completely self-taught and using this talent for the Lord. It's very satisfying being able to do this work that ministers to others and shares the gospel worldwide!

That's awesome, keep it up!

SisterNChrist
Isaiah 17 & 19, Psalm 83, & Ezekiel 38 certainly spring to mind re: what's goin' on over in the ME.

Just thinking why God is interested in MiddleEast...ME!
God is interested in 'ME' which is everyone of us!

Email: mikettc2002@yahoo.com.sg

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com