Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Tu B'Av revisited!

A few days ago was the first time in my life that I can
remember hearing about this Jewish holiday.
Today I read some interesting info on it on the Fivedoves.com website.
What's neat right now, if I understand it correctly, it begins
at sunset on July 21. Obviously neat cause there's not much time to
find out whether this is our day to go home.
It sounds convincing, and I hope this is it; but I still think
that Rosh Hashana holds more water.
That leads me to ask everyone:
1. Is there anyone here who feels strongly about this being the rapture day?
2. If you are strongly convinced, is there anything more compelling about this than Rosh Hashana?

P.S. As you might see, I have what I call " The Rapture Desperation Fever" a new way to describe how I have been feeling for a long time!

Re: Tu B'Av revisited!

I'm so glad you brought this up I'd say based on all the stuff I've read about it, it's probably the best if not second best holiday (if the rapture were to happen on a Jewish feast day) that the rapture could occur on. You should just type "Tu B'av" into google, look at the studies, really cool! The day of Mystery, according to Jewish tradition as well!

"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." - 1 Corinthians 15:51-52

And I share your sickness, my friend!

I don't know about Tu B'Av, I just feel strongly about the Rapture
happening any day soon. Could be.

Bama Peach: that was interesting about "I'll show you a mystery"
Hmmmm..who knows might be the day.

Morningstar
I don't know about Tu B'Av, I just feel strongly about the Rapture
happening any day soon. Could be.

Bama Peach: that was interesting about "I'll show you a mystery"
Hmmmm..who knows might be the day.

Haha I think you meant my name. Check out this link: http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Holidays/Summer_Holidays/Tu_B_Av/tu_b_av.html

Really cool info on it. Still haven't figured out how to do html, but I don't feel so bad, because I'm part of a "special club".

Bygrace96 Oh Sis I'm so sorry, I knew it started with a "B".
Forgive me? I was going to post the link for you, but for some
reason it's cut off of your comment. try posting the complete link
and I will link it up ok?

You See! Daniel Our Blessed Boy always comes through.
Thank You Beloved of God.

I'm actually a guy, I know the name fools you. It's by grace he has saved me, through faith alone. I love it because we have such security in Jesus!

Thanks for the Embed Daniel!

ByGrace96: Ok..Ok...I give!!!! I just can't seem to get it right or together
for that matter.LOL, sorry again....as you can see
I am sooo ready to leave this planet.. by the way I read
that link, now your making me a believer of Tu B'Av, what
a wonderful description of this feast and possible rapture.
Thank you Brother

i feel very strongly about RH too- however there is a possibility there will be no gap of 7 years between the fullfillment of RH and the fulfillment of the other fall feasts- if this is the case Tu B'Av makes a stronger case I think...

10 hours and 15 mins till sunset in Israel....and counting :)

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

I so hope to go home at Tu B’Av. Actually we have SUMMER here now and life is good, but it will be perfect in Heaven and I cannot wait. I really hope, but am afraid if we have to wait. I think we have waited long enough as it is. More than 2000 years. And most of all, I cannot complain but I do think of all the people who suffer around the world, especially the children. Oh please Lord come and get us now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Annelis, I LOVE that pic! : )

So is this a no go? I thought the 15th of Av was tomorrow? The star allignment is tomorrow too? Little confused! Blessings.

Beloved One In Christ

BelovedOneInChrist
So is this a no go? I thought the 15th of Av was tomorrow? The star allignment is tomorrow too? Little confused! Blessings.

Beloved One In Christ

The 15th of Av, starts (atleast in Jewish tradition) at sunset of the 21st, and ends at sunset of the 22nd. So yes tomorrow the 22 of July is infact the 15th of Av, "Tu B'Av", and so is the star of David alignment.

I notice if you go to that site, then click the highlighted link on Rosh Hashanna you find this commentary [below], which reflects my view, and i believe is in keeping with past fulfillment of the Lord's feast days AND Paul's reference to 'the last trump' as telling us when the Rapture will actually take place: [Posted under fair comment]

The spring festivals (i.e., Passover, Firstfruits, and Shavuot) have been perfectly fulfilled in the first coming of Yeshua as Mashiach ben Yosef, and the fall festivals (i.e., Teruah, Yom Kippur, and Sukkot) will be fulfilled in His second coming as Mashiach ben David. Since the first advent fulfilled all of the spring mo'edim to the smallest of details, we believe that His second advent portends similar fulfillment as revealed in the fall mo'edim.

After the summer of harvest (John 4:35), the very first fall festival on the Jewish calendar is Yom Teruah (also called Rosh Hashanah), which is a picture of the "catching away" of kallat Mashiach (the Bride of Christ) for the time of Sheva Berachot (seven "days" of blessing that follows the marriage ceremony). Then will come the Great Tribulation and Yom Adonai - the Day of the LORD (יוֹם יְהוָה). The heavenly shofar blasts heard at Sinai will be reissued from Zion. First will be the gathering together of those who follow the Mashiach (i.e., those declared tzaddikim because of the merit of Yeshua's sacrifice), and then God's war against Satan and the world system will begin, culminating in the long-awaited coronation of the King of King of Kings - Melech Malchei Ha-Melachim (מֶלֶךְ מַלְכֵי הַמְּלָכִים).

Rosh Hashanah (or better, Yom Teruah) is therefore a sacred time that has prophetic significance for the Messianic believer, since it commemorates both the creation of the universe by Adonai as well as the "calling up" of the new creation at the behest of Yeshua, when the sound of the heavenly shofar inaugurates the anticipated End of Days (1 Cor 15:51-54; 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18). It also prefigures the coming Day of the LORD and Great Tribulation period that marks God's judgment on an unbelieving world...

With the appearance of the Great King comes great judgment. Let's be ready to appear before this awesome King, chaverim, by turning to Him now and trusting in His redemption and love for us...

------------------------------------

Not that long to wait till the next Yom Teruah.

Thank you Zophim. Now that's a definition I can live with and get excited about. I like that version. I have always looked to this feast date but if Jesus should come sooner, that works well for us, too. It just seemed so descriptive of what is happening that we expect to see happen. It fits like a glove. This definition reinforces that concept.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Just a few questions!

If it isn't the 15th of Av than what meaning could this have? It all seems to line up for some reason, plus its a full moon. Could it mean the start of a new era the 6th age?

It does make sense that it could be Rosh hashana though. I'm excited either way...But a whole month??!

Its funny how a month used to not seem that long of a time but as things are getting darker on a daily basis it really does become a looonnngg time!

You guys agree?

BelovedOneInChrist"

If it isn't the 15th of Av than what meaning could this have? It all seems to line up for some reason, plus its a full moon. Could it mean the start of a new era the 6th age?

Please explain "Could it mean the start of a new era the 6th age"
Not sure what this means. Only reason I am asking is because
of what Yacov Rambsel said in one of the Bible Codes back in
2000 about the rapture taking place when certain events were
in place. This he found in chapter 6 of Genesis-The days of Noah.
It's always been in the back of my head until now.
this is how he put it:
Tehran - (Iran)
The Serpent - Hamas
Bitter Holocaust for Israel
Y2K
Rapture
Rapture
Rapture 3 times repeated.
But all this is preceded by the number 6
He didn't know what the 6 meant, 6 month? 6000 Year?
So It looked like the number 6 would come first and then
the rapture.
Just curious...

Hey MorningStar,

My understanding of the 6th age is that now we are currently in the 5th age (the age of Grace) Soon will be the 6th age when the tribulation takes place and God reveals himself to Israel once again fulfilling his covenant with them and casting satan down. Than the 7th age will be the millennial reign with Christ.

remember the verse with God a day is a thousand years? Its like the 7days of creation.

We are soon coming to the end of the time of grace.

I am not sure about any other correlations with the number 6.

Interesting thoughts there though! Hope this answered your question

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com