Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Mid East Update: Jack Kelly

Just got this link in my inbox, and don't remember seeing it posted yet, so sharing with you guys. It's a really good one by Jack. He recaps a lot of recent News, and also added a few things and some insights to things I wasn't aware off. Enjoy!

Mid East Update: By, Jack Kelly

http://rapturewatch.wordpress.com/2013/07/21/mid-east-update/

Sorry, I don't remember how to make the links clickable??? Didn't seem that it was to hard, but I just don't remember. If anyone else would like to make the link clickable, that would be great. Otherwise, just copy the link and paste it into your browser.

Edited to add: Ha, ha! Shiloh helped me figure out how to make the link clickable, so came back and fixed it. Thank you dear sister! {{hugs}}

Re: Mid East Update: Jack Kelly

Here ya go, honey. I just learned how to do this last night, too.

Chris N. If you want to make a link clickable, just put in front of your link and then after it. No spaces in between.

Shiloh
Chris N. If you want to make a link clickable, just put in front of your link and then after it. No spaces in between.

Ha, now I remember! Thanks sis, I'll practice to see if I got it right.

Yay, many thanks sis! I got, I got it! For the life of me, I couldn't remember how we used to do it. So simple even I can do it. LOL!

Good analysis by Jack Kelley.

LOL! You're like me Chris N., except I don't understand the directions half the time and then when I finally get it, I go, "OH! That's easy." You got it, sis!

Thanks Chris. Great info there.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Thanks for the post Chris N. this was a great article by Jack Kelly as it sums up a half a dozen other articles I've read. Easier to gain insight when it's organized and explained like this!

Thanks, Chris N. Excellent article by Jack Kelly. I believe the time for our departure is closer than we think.

FANTASTIC ARTICLE!!

MANDATORY READING!

" The bottom line is this may just be too good an opportunity for Israel’s enemies to pass up. If there’s any such thing as a perfect storm in Middle East warfare, The one that’s brewing now could be it. You can almost hear the footsteps of the Messiah."

FAIR USE! FOR EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES!!!

If you shall see kingdoms rising against each other in turn, then give heed and note the footsteps of the Messiah. Berechit Rabbah XLII:4

From the book the Footsteps of the Messiah, by Arnold Fructhenbaum

Be blessed of YHWH

Daniel

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com