Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To Shiloh

Hey, MRIC, Yes, Kevin is saved and looking forward to the Lord calling us home soon. I am so thankful for that.
AngelWings, Morningstar told me how to post pictures on the newer site. She explains things so they are easy to understand, like you do. I'll just paste her directions below for you.

Here's what you do:

1. Pick out a picture.
2. Right click on picture...
3. click on properties and a box should come up.
4. an URL address will show highlight it and copy
5. Go to your Reply Comment Box.
6. Click on img (second row)
7. A box will come up and it will show http//...delete that and paste your url that you copied.
then click on the OK BUTTON.. then click OK BUTTON again.
this will put the url address on your comment box, so when you submit it
it will come out as a picture....

Just a little side note - I get this yellow bar that pops up and blocks some things and you have to click on it and click "temporarily enable" so it'll work. I don't know if you have that though, but just in case.

Organized? Hahahahahahaha...you would laugh your head off..I'm almost there though.

Shiloh,I'm very glad he knows Christ. :hugs:

Dear Shiloh,

Thank you for posting Morningstar's instructions on how to post a picture. Thank you my dear sister Morningstar
for helping us the computer challenged ones on how to post a pic.. greatly appreciated...
Love you both....
AngelWings7

AngelWings, Hey,sis. Today is thrirs day, He's having a great deal of pain today. Surgeon explained why his back is killing him and he said when your chest is cracked wide open and you're laying on a steel table, your shoulders take all the weight. He's even surprising his docotrs though. The nurses at the stepdown unit had their mouths hanging open because he walked into their and they said, "We've never seen that before! NOBODY WALKS into PCU." They're giving him 2 Vicodin whenever he's do. He said he wants to try sleeping while sitting up. The beds are kind of nice because they convert into a big chair too. I hope and pray he gets some sleep. If all goes well, he may be home Friday instead but after today, they may just keep him until Saturday. Just playing it by ear.
The kids have been such a blessing, helping me get everything ready and cleaning. They're making me lay down a lot. Our daughter is staying here after her hubby goes back. He's been such a gigantic help and really cleared out the basement, disinfected it all and everything. Our daughter religned my cupboards and organized everything. Thankyou all for your prayers. We certainly feel them and God is so good.

Praying Shiloh.

So happy everything is going well! Glad "Hubby" is healing, glad you're getting some rest, glad you have some helpers!!
Luv ya much my dear!
Patti : )

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com