Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The stillness

Well this morning it is dead silent outside and it feels really odd....yesterday my little daughter stayed home from school and we went a few places and she kept saying"Mom it is so quiet...why is it so quiet?"....It has to be the calm before the storm because this is very unusual.I hear no birds or animals as of this moment.

Re: The stillness

Hi Rose,

Yes, you are so right that there has been a stillness in the air.
Yesterday, my pets were acting very nervous and very strange.
It was like they were sensing something in the atmosphere.
They kept wanting me to carry them and keep them safe.
It seems they were frightened by something that is going to happen.
I comforted them and told them that they were going up in the Rapture with me. :)

God bless sis,
Hugs,
AngelWings7

Psalm 46:10
New King James Version (NKJV)
10 Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth!

same with my dog last night actually it is not my dog as it is my son's dog and he came to me and i just pet him and comfort him like massage his neck and front legs while he lean on me. as he is beagle not that pure beagle.

also other thing is that last night, i was sitting outside as it was so hot but at night time it was cool and i looked at the trees and birds, i felt it was so stillness and the words came to me He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” in psalms 46:10

http://coffee4thesoul.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/be-still-and-know-that-i-am-god.jpeg

hope that i did the right thing if not please Help me ok thanks
fm12

Funky Mom,
Here is your lovely picture....

angelwings 7

thank you for helping me out that s what i am talking about this picture that i was sitting outside as there is trees right behind my patio and i see hills on north side so i always enjoy watch outside and look at the trees etc. sometimes i do see deer out there once a while but this time i dont see deer lately. hopefully i could see it soon. only i see the birds either crows or raven, i cant tell which one. too many black birds so either raven or crows lol

smile

yes, a "stillness" ( feeling this last two weeks )....wanna go home so much

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

STILL-HILLSONG UNITED w/LYRICS

BE STILL....

I'm in New Zealand,and the stillness here is eerie.

The birds are still chirping, there is a gentle breeze- but the feeling in the air is still and strange. I just wrote to a friend and mentioned it before I came here, so this thread was a surprise to find.

Email: yeshuachild@hotmail.com

Have been feeling this on and off for quite sometime now, but especially in the last 2 weeks. There is an eerie calmness here during the day, but especially at night. Maybe our ships coming in?? To take us home.

Wow even in New Zealand.Im here in Ky in the United States.Very quiet and still.

My dogs are the same. They follow me wherever I go. As long as they can see me, they're alright.
I was pulling weeds and weed-eating yesterday in a part of my yard that hasn't been touched all summer. The weeds were very high, and the grass tall and thick. I had taken a hatchet out with me in case I came upon a snake. I began to get tired, my arms hurt so badly, but I was trying to finish this one section. Instead of leaning the hatchet against the cabin after I had used it, I was SOOOO tired I just laid it on the ground behind me. I'm sure glad I didn't "chop" at the ground with it to wedge the blade into the ground because I was pulling at some rather stubborn weeds with all of my quickly waning might when the ground suddenly gave up the roots of the weeds and I went flying backwards and hit the ground. . . right on top of the hatchet. I had to just lie there for a second and BREATHE. All 4 dogs ran over to me. They weren't licking me and trying to play as usual, but they were nosing at my body as if they were trying to help me get up, so I know they feel that something isn't right.

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Patti Day,
Wow,...you better be careful sister.Aren't you glad we wont have any more weeds in Heaven?
roses gif photo:  roses.jpg

Yes, Ma'am!!!
What beautiful roses!

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Today is the same...dead silence...the birds are quiet.It is so surreal.

I live in a newer subdivision and there is not a lot of trees so I can't relate to the birds, but yesterday I took a hike in the woods and I did not see one squirrel. Isn't this the time where they gather nuts for winter? I usually see at least 10 grey squirrels.

...when I left for the Library this am, this stillnes again . I looked up into the clouds , strange feeling all around that made me "heads up" !!
We are very near to the End hour ...so many lost , so many asleep ...WAKEUP , Jesus is about to Call !

Just got home from errands...the stillness is so strange and there is a pack of about 100 birds in my backyard.As we got out of the car my son heard a horn...he said"didnt you hear that Mom?"and I didnt hear it but when we were out earlier I heard a wedding bell ring.Im so excited right now...please Lord come!

" so surreal " Exactly the right words ...Late hour , Sis
See you soon , bb

Hum, that's really strange. Around here things seem to be pretty much the same, I haven't noticed anything too different. My cats seem to be acting the same way they pretty much always do, too.

I hope we go Home soon, though. Maybe even tod

Bonnie and Brother John,
I hope to see you all soon.Have so many friends to greet up there Cant wait to hug all of you.

Brother John...I didnt know you had cats !

Lets keep watching and see you in the air!

Well you could hear a pin drop here it is morning and no birds to be heard

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com