Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My dream last night.

Just sharing a dream- not claiming prophetic insight or ability. Take what you will.
(But it was a very vivid dream- crystal clear. Unusual for me.)
I was on my knees on a crystal computer screen which filled the floor of the room. I looked down at a picture of the ocean and saw an underground volcano, and knew it was about to be the source of a mega-quake. I tried to manipulate the screen (like on an ipad) to determine where this was, but could not see the geography of it. As I tried to move the screen to see where this volcano was, the view zoomed in on a place on the land where I saw pigs in a muck.

Hope I'm not embarassing myself. It just was very clear and I thought maybe one of you had an inkling past the volcano part?

Email: yeshuachild@hotmail.com

Re: My dream last night.

Today on Yahoo news there is an article talking about a newly discovered volcano. It is "Earth's largest volcano" and it is sitting under the Pacific Ocean. Pigs make me think about Hawaii or Pacific Islands.

The Holy Spirit is giving us many gifts that we did not experience before. I am glad you posted it and hopefully someone with the gift of interpretation can tell us what it could mean. When I read pigs, I thought of the US first..

Oh my......
there really is a volcano newly discovered under the ocean?? I'm going to look at the link you posted David. Goodness...

WOW! And again, I say, WOW!!

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

I just saw a report on Hannity on Foxnews about a new report coming out that a massive earthquake in Alaska (same place they have been having all those lately) could trigger a huge tsunami that would strike Hawaii and our entire West coast.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/report-tsunami-swamp-californias-economy-20154764

Interesting! Thanks for sharing! Were they domestic pigs or wild boars? They are getting ready to cull
some boars from evacuated areas of Japan so residents can start returning.

They were pink pigs, not wild ones. The setting was an outdoor pig pen. Strange huh? Maybe it was totally unconnected to the volcano part.

I'm feeling pretty amazed at this. I've only ever had one dream before that I felt was as clear as this. It was when I was first saved and it was a rapture dream. In one part I was left behind and in another part I was raptured.

Email: Yeshuachild@hotmail.com

I said Hawaii because of that feast they do with an L? Forgot how to spell it. They put it on a stick and slow cook it. And the Pacific Islandrs cook them in the ground.

Thanks for the link David, Im on my phone so its hard for me :-)

Luau, Sparkles?

Yes Perian, thank you! LOL

Benjigirl...not sure this is anything important but I came across this:

Matthew 8:28 And when he came to the other side, to the country of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men met him, coming out of the tombs, so fierce that no one could pass that way. 29 And behold, they cried out, “What have you to do with us, O Son of God? Have you come here to torment us before the time?” 30 Now a herd of many pigs was feeding at some distance from them. 31 And the demons begged him, saying, “If you cast us out, send us away into the herd of pigs.” 32 And he said to them, “Go.” So they came out and went into the pigs, and behold, the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the sea and drowned in the waters. 33 The herdsmen fled, and going into the city they told everything, especially what had happened to the demon-possessed men. 34 And behold, all the city came out to meet Jesus, and when they saw him, they begged him to leave their region.

I don't really understand this whole passage. Why did the demons want to go into the pigs? Was it the demons or the pigs that caused the pigs to drown? And why did the people beg Him to leave?

Anyway, was trying to find a biblical reference to pigs that may be relevant. Do you remember what it looked like around the pig pen? Like tropical trees? No trees? Just dirt or grass? I also did find that Japan is one of the largest importers of American pork and Japan is the closest land mass to this new volcano.

Let us know if anything comes to you, I'm interesting in knowing more since you had this dream the night before they announced this volcano. And considering all those who keep having visions of earthquakes in the Pacific and tsunami's hitting CA. I would say that if this volcano erupted, the world would feel it (Rev 6--6th seal?) but it wouldn't have the devastating effects of ash in the air to kill off vegetation, etc (so this volcano fits in with Rev).

I saw on CNN that they discovered a mega-volcano off the coast of Japan (1k miles offshore) the size of new mexico.

A little history lesson for us: I do believe that was the first case of deviled ham..
Sorry- I know; but I get extremely nervous when the words tsunami, California, and port of Los Angeles are used in the same sentence. Lets hope that the bombs go off, we go up, and then The Mega big one hits.. 567 Jesus just like Charity said... Poor Elvi Zapata has been sounding the Tsunami alarm since 2010 and I keep hoping its a Trib event and not a pre-trib event.

I was on my knees on a crystal computer screen which filled the floor of the room. I looked down at a picture of the ocean and saw an underground volcano, and knew it was about to be the source of a mega-quake. I tried to manipulate the screen (like on an ipad) to determine where this was, but could not see the geography of it. As I tried to move the screen to see where this volcano was, the view zoomed in on a place on the land where I saw pigs in a muck.

Just this past Spring thousands of dead pigs were found floating in rivers in Japan, most notably the Shanghai River. Just something to throw out there....

Deviled ham!!! Oh my that's hilarious!!

Oh, I just remembered...I read a story a week or so ago about pigs attacking a woman in Arizona, I think. Here, I found it

http://www.kvoa.com/news/wildlife-services-kill-7-javelinas-behind-eastside-home-attacks/

For Sparkles:

My Pastor gave a sermon Sunday from Mark 5:21-43 "Why Have You Come To Jesus?" We're doing a sermon series on Rediscovering the Jesus of Scripture. This is the section of Mark dealing with those pigs. (More than just the pigs here but there's a theme you may find interesting.)

The basis of the sermon was on coming to terms with the darkness of the world when we see no room for change. Looking for life after periods of nothingness. We first discussed this man he called "Tino" whose father was a philanderer untroubled by moral questions and whose mother led a religious life of faith. His life was full of nothingness and he was in despair when he heard a child's voice tell him to pick up this Bible and read it. This was immediately after weeping and wailing on how wretched he was.

He opened the Bible to Romans 13:13-14 "Put on the Lord Jesus Christ--make no provision for flesh to gratify it's desires." The gloom of doubt fled; vanished. It turns out "Tino" is St. Augustine. Tino converted to Christianity and became one of the greatest theologians of Church history.

The question then asked , why have you come to Jesus? What brings you here today? From childhood we know, examine, search and are transformed. People come to Jesus in different ways. They find hope in Jesus when they are exhausted from searching. Like the demoniac when healed. He was so infested with demons he couldn't function around other human beings. This was his moment when he encountered Jesus for hope. He was told to go tell his friends how much the Lord has done for you. There's lesson to learn in the exorcism and in this man's proclamation. This story then leads into another story when Jesus is expelled from the west side of the lake after sending those demons into the pigs.

My impression: Demons want to inhabit bodies. Rather the pigs then other humans! I'm guessing they weren't happy with their new abode and stampeded. The cliff got in their way.

There were 2,000 pigs per my Pastor. He calculated the worth of those pigs by today's standards to be about $216,000 to $230.000. The pig farmer wouldn't be happy with that kind of loss. Others probably were frightened by this demonstration. In any case, Jesus was asked to leave.

But the story gets more interesting at this point. Jesus goes to the east side of the lake where he encounters a leader of the Synagogue, Jairus. He fell at Jesus' feet claiming his daughter was very ill. Would Jesus go to his house with him to heal his daughter? Jesus agrees and a large crowd goes with them. The daughter is 12 years old. On his way a woman who had been bleeding for 12 years touches the hem of his robe believing just touching His clothes would heal her. She was desperate enough to try anything. (Not sure why this mention of 12 years repeated itself--any ideas?)

Immediately the bleeding stopped. Jesus knew power had gone out of him. He inquired asking who touched him. Those in the crowd couldn't believe he'd stop to ask this question as a crowd was bumping into each other on the way. But Jesus knew it was more than this. The woman admitted she was the one. He replied. "Woman, your faith has made you well. Go in peace."

But a delay had occurred on the way to the young girl. How would you feel if you were Jairus and Jesus allowed Himself to be delayed and interrupted while on the way to heal your daughter, who is at the point of death? What do we learn from this? To have faith. Jairus was an important man, a leader in the Church; the woman was not. Rank played no role in this story. There was no special privilege given due to one's importance. Jesus sees us equally. Jesus wasn't worried about rushing to beat death. He was in no hurry. He took the time to speak to this woman. We must be patient as we wait for Him to arrive. He is in no hurry. He is in charge. His is the authority we all hope to witness soon in person. We can leave our concerns with him to be handled in His timing.

Jesus has broken rules at this point. He dealt with demons and then was touched by the woman bleeding which was unheard of for a Rabbi to do. He was considered "unclean" at that point per Jewish standards. And He'd touched a dead body before the day was over as Jairus's daughter died while they were en route. He later orders her to rise.

This is an example of the atoning sacrifice . Why have you come to Jesus? Do you have a period of desperation in your life of nothingness? Curiosity is used to bring us closer. It doesn't matter "why" as long as you come to Jesus and stick with Him. What can He do with us, if we come and bow humbly at his feet? Put our hope in Him? Let's take a chance and find out!

Grant us grace that we may follow , to do what You ask of us Jesus, as we come to You and simply believe.

Gracious God, we come before You ...so desperate for You. There are places in our lives or in those we love who are ill, in body, emotion and mind needing Your touch. We long so for very much for Your loving touch to heal us. Many are desperately longing to know You and don't know what it is they seek. Empty lives and hearts are yearning for only what You can provide. Have mercy on these souls Lord and reveal yourself to them in these last days as we await Your soon-coming. In the atoning love of our Savior touch them and us in Your great love and mercy. Our hearts are longing with a hope only You can fulfill. Amen

And Tino--his story is of a young philander who never married, hurt many people, and yet was used of God in a powerful way as one of the great teachers of the faith. what does this mean for those who think their lives are beyond redemption?

And all this comes out of a story of exorcism where those demons asked to be placed in those pigs and then stampeded off the cliff only to drown. Amazing!

Fair Use For Educational Or Discussion Purposes Only

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Amazing post VC!! Thanks!

A volcano can be a situation about to burst. Maybe Syria will burst open as a CIA failure for O as the Bay of Pigs was for JFK.

Especially if evidence is found that the rebels use chemical weapons and blamed it on Assad.

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

Woah, God Is Love that was freaky. I'm a serious student of geo-politics, so that would be very much how God might show me something. I'm off to study the bay of pigs...

Email: Yeshuachild@hotmail.com

Perhaps this dream was regarding the just formed island
off of Pakistan?
It sounds like they also have a problem with wild pigs.
http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2017095950_pakpigs26.html

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

Oh my goodness- that article has nailed it.

I think I may have had a prophetic dream!!!!

Thank you God is love.....

It appears that you did, Benjigirl : )

thank you Jesus! I'm very encouraged

How kind the Lord is, to grant me a secret wish in these last moments of earth-time.

That's amazing!!

Thank you for sharing this !!!
love , bb

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com