Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
rapture for our pets~confirmation

The Holy Spirit showed me today that our pets will go up too just like God saved the animals in Noah's Ark...they went up into the ark and the same will be for the rapture.The Lord is giving me alot of gifts right now that I never had before.Praise Jesus! I asked him specifically about this because I was still anxious about it.Now my mind is at rest.

Re: rapture for our pets~confirmation

Email: thessalonians6@bell.net

RosesinSept, Rexella Van Impe has a book out about pets in heaven. Her conclusion is yes, there will be our pets in heaven. Her book is all scripturally based.
What a wonderful confirmation the Lord has given you...and right in Genesis, yet.

Yay! That's wonderful news!
Thank you for sharing!
I love my dogs! They're my "people" out here in the country by myself (My Jesus of course, too!) (And then there are our Father's Heavenly Angels that He sends to accompany, protect, preserve, and defend us in Jesus' Precious Holy Name! Amen!
And I am grateful, Dear Heavenly Father!!

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Dear Roses,
I thought of this the other day, too. God saving a remnant of His creation. I liked it when I read the story of Jonah and God said should I not spare Ninevah who has many people and cattle. Ou Father is awesome and loving!!!!

Oh how I pray this is true!! I am, after all, Doxielover. I can't bear the thought of my precious little ones being left alone with no one to care for them. My pups bring me so much joy!!

Email: mdavidson664@wi.rr.com

Thank you guys for not making fun of me! I just re-read my earlier post, and I made it sound like Jesus was one of my pets, Lol!
I meant that I am not exactly "alone" out here. Jesus is always with me.

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Good news to my morning coffee. Praise the Lord.

Patti Day
Thank you guys for not making fun of me! I just re-read my earlier post, and I made it sound like Jesus was one of my pets, Lol!

ROFL! You did not sound like that at all. :)

Rosesinsept,

Thank you sis for sharing this wonderful comforting post regarding our pets going in the Rapture with us.
So glad that the Lord gave you confirmation. I feel so much more at ease now knowing that my 2 dogs and 3 stray cats will be going up with me and my husband to the Heavenly Realms... Amen!!!

Your post made my day my sweet sis..
Love you much,
AngelWings7

Oh what a beautiful cat!Yes,I had a few confirmations but Im so stubborn that I had to keep asking the Lord and I feel confident now about it.The Holy Spirit really spoke to me as I was driving home yesterday.We get to rejoice with our little fur balls!!!!!!!!

LOL! Patti Day! I didn't think you sounded like that. That's funny though.
Beautiful cat, AngleWings.

Amen ...years ago (confirmation ) . From Five Doves (2002 , I believe) a ministers's son of fifteen was very concerned about being Raptured to The Lord without his loving dog . One day he was walking on a forest path near his home , The Lord appeared to him and assured him the dog would go as well .
If Jesus can appear to muslims to save them , He will appear to young Christians for assurrance too . I have never had this happen , but I know believers who have . Bless them .
The pets go , as The Word states "Even a dog is redeemed to Creation ."
Bless You Father ! You are good !

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Thank you RIS I love this confirmation the Lord gave you. My 5 cats are very happy to hear this too.

Can you imagine if the lady with 700 cats gets raptured?

700 cats...!wow Im a cat lover but I dont think so!

Rita May that was so cute(the cat with the sign)....don't have to thank me for the confirmation.The Lord is so wonderful that He cares about all our needs.Praise Jesus!

Yeah, I think me and my one little kitty are going have to cut in line in front of her cause she's gonna take a while to get through the gates and I'm in a hurry!! :D

And yes Roses, there is a TV show called "The Lady with 700 cats" she also has dogs and other animals. It is an animal rescue somewhere in CA and it is a "cageless" one at that. Bless her heart, but I'm not getting behind her in the rapture line....LOL

AngelWings7 that is one angelic looking cat!

Psalm 36:6-7
6 Your righteousness is like the highest mountains, your justice like the great deep. You, LORD, preserve both people and animals. 7 How priceless is your unfailing love, O God! People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.

Seems pretty self explanatory to me! God love animals too. If they are under our care then they would be considered part of our household.

Yohanan>>You, LORD, preserve both people and animals.

Thank you for that Yohanan!!

Blessings, Rocki

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com