Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Re: Obama REFUSES to rule out striking Syria without approval of Congress

I'm confused. He has no intention to act on his own even having the "authority" to do so, but he refuses to rule out striking Syria if Congress disapproves?

Thanks for sharing the article.

You have to parse these answers they give. "No intention" does not mean it won't be done; it only means they want us to believe it's not been discussed as an option, yet if they go ahead and do it anyway, they didn't "intend" on doing it at the time they spoke.

You have to become skilled in double speak to understand anything these days and even then it's easy to get lost in the mix. Things also change so quickly. We all know who deals in confusion and chaos, don't we?

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

we already know this is going to happen(Isaiah 17)so I guess it is just a matter of when????

Even if O intended to strike with or without congressional approval, its ALWAYS better to spread the blame.

Ah, so that's what that is. Thanks for clarifying. We really can't be sure of anything that we're told these days, can we?

I read somewhere else tonight that Kerry stated O does not need approval from Congress to wage war in Syria. That could be a statement for the American public ears saying it is okay if he decides to go in anyway.

I'm so shocked, I tell you, shocked...

To quote a Facebook friend: "If Congress won't give me approval, I guess I'll have to start this war Obamaself!"

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

TxThom
To quote a Facebook friend: "If Congress won't give me approval, I guess I'll have to start this war Obamaself!"

Haha, love it TXThom.

I heard on a report this morning that in their discussions of targets, they are having to pinpoint different targets because the regime has moved all of the weapons....OK - I just have to say it...DUUUH!

And - just to let you know - I figured that out all by myself - really - no military experience - I must just be really, really smart

Why does it feel like it's been months since this all happened?? They are taking way too long to decide what to do.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com