Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Leap Year. RH in October?

Hi All.
I saw this video just now and he is saying that RH is on October 5,6, or 7 this year because this year needed the extra month in it according to the barley.
I don't want to stir things up but there still might be some hope here.

What do you think?

Re: Leap Year. RH in October?

Works for me. Any day is a good day for the rapture. I won't refuse to get raptured, even if it's not on a Feast day. He has set that hope in my heart, I guess I can let Him pick the day as well!

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

I never really thought about it until recently, how odd it is that a "fall" feast would be so well into summer, so it does make you wonder just who's calendar is Yeshua using. What this man is saying makes sense.

I also found this scripture strange as well... again one i have read dozens of times, but never really caught my attention until recently. Maybe i'm grasping for straws, but how do you explain this verse:

"Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour ]hora] as ye think not the Son of man cometh." —Matthew 24:44

5610 hṓra – properly, an hour; (figuratively) a finite "season"; limited time or opportunity to reach a goal (fulfill a purpose); a divinely pre-set time-period;

Yeshua gave plenty of clues about the hour [season, divinely pre-set time-period] and not a feast day goes by that we don't watch for, so how do we explain that he will come 'in a time we think not'... Is this the reason - because the calender is not correct?

Am i just a desperate fool, or does this make any sense to anyone else?

My parents' church will celebrate the feast of trumpets in October this year. She had mention the same reasoning you're talking about.

This sounds better and better. Like this idea . And if others think we are desperate fools, who cares?

Cute Pic!

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Yes, this also fits in with the new moon sighting possibly in 6-7-8 slots depending on which day it is seen in October. We've heard this pattern before. Evening on the 6th with the 7th being the first day. If not seen then, the evening of the 7th with the 8th day as day one of the Feast of Trumpets. There's a theory that our calendar is a month off from the Jewish calendar. Because of these patterns the new moon sighting of September was actually the 6th instead of the 7th moon sighting. The October sighting will be the 7th. The number of completion--so it could be. Much may depend on which calendar God is using.

In any case, there's still reason to hope whether it's considered the Feast of Trumpets or not. The Feast of Trumpets is considered a Jewish festival date. Depending on if we're looking at the end of the Gentile /Church Age or the beginning of the Trib may make a difference, too. We need to finish the Church Age first--then at that time, perhaps the Jewish Feasts come more into play for the Tribulation time period as the focus is returned to the Jewish people. We may be confusing periods here looking to the feast of Trumpets and therefore confusing ourselves. But we do know many are looking to the October date for the true date. Maybe. Maybe not? We're basically just guessing--so don't anyone get discouraged or feel defeated. We know it will happen on God's timing when He says it will. No wonder He reminds us no one will know the day or the hour. We don't even know for sure the rapture is date based. It may be number based on the number of souls ready and the last person enters Heaven and is accounted for there.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

My question is:are they going to blow the trumps again in October?

Well, my parent's church does.

this message has been remind me something that i read somewhere in the other Rita and one mom has a son who is member of Rita, her son told 0ct 8th. and her mom was laughing and smile at her son like she was happy to hear about it something like that. I am trying to remember who did say that.

anyone? do you remember that comments???

Is this it?

I remember way back in 1988 when there was a big, big movement of a rapture happening on Rosh Hashanah of that year which was led by a Korean believer. Of course it didn't happen and then they came out with some reason why it would be delayed by a month - cant't remember the reason they said. Of course this prediction was wrong also.

Just wondering if there is some scriptural reason that Rosh Hashanah can be delayed?

Email: bandj.gravelle@gmail.com

Try googling > rosh Hashanah postponement "one month" < and find some interesting stuff come up. There may be something here: http://livingtheway.org/postpone4.html but it is a bit too heavy to understand for my feeble brain!

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes
Use Your Discernment

Hi all, whenever YomKippur turns out to be, on this Sat. or next month, look see. There is a shofar blown. So not only for the Feast of Trumpets, but on the Day of Atonement/YomKippur:

Leviticus 25:9
9 Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.

Here is a reference that teaches this is not one of the silver trumpets, but a ram's horn that is used. This is interesting to me because the bible says the Lord Himself will come with a shout and so maybe the ram's horn is a foreshadow of the Lord's own voice.
Trumpets and Shofars

Silver trumpets (חֲצוֹצְרת, cha-tzotz-rot) were originally used to signal camp movements during the journey to the Promised Land (Num. 10:1-2). Later they were used by the Levites during various Temple rituals, especially during the offering of animal sacrifices (Num. 10:10). They were also sometimes used in times of warfare (Num. 10:9; 31:6; 2 Chr. 13:12-14).

These silver trumpets are to be distinguished from the ram's horn trumpet (שׁוֹפָר, shofar) that was explicitly commanded to be sounded during Yom Kippur (Lev. 25:9) and during the Yovel (Jubilee Year).
The common consensus among the sages was that the shofar, not the silver trumpet, was likewise used for Yom Teruah (Mishnah: Rosh Hashana 16a, 3:3). The shofar was a reminder of the exchange of the divinely provided ram as ransom for Isaac's life (the Akedah) and of the giving of the Torah to Israel at Sinai (Exod. 19:16).

October 2013 moon cycle

Come up hither!

TerribleSwiftSword

I remember way back in 1988 when there was a big, big movement of a rapture happening on Rosh Hashanah of that year which was led by a Korean believer. Of course it didn't happen and then they came out with some reason why it would be delayed by a month - cant't remember the reason they said. Of course this prediction was wrong also.

Just wondering if there is some scriptural reason that Rosh Hashanah can be delayed? .

I don't think its so much a 'delay' of Rosh Hashanah, but that the one in September was early, and is so because the correct means used by the Priests so assigned was not used. That i gather relates to the maturity of wheat or something similar.

Apparently it is not supposed to occur that the Feast of Trumpets and the following days of awe ALL fall in the summer, as this feast did - which is actually a FALL feast. So we may have our watches set to the wrong time, so to speak.

I found this verse today, and i'm wondering if it has baring on what we are all talking about here:

Daniel 2: 21 And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise And knowledge to those who have understanding.

Btw, not to drive anyone crazy with yet more number crunching, but i notice that if the last day of FOT is October 7, then 33 days later is November 9, 2013, which just happens to be 7 years [360 day years] until Tabernacles 2020. I just find that number curious when i find it, in connection to known points of reference.

Curiouser and curiouser! Only hindsight will give us the exact date. A day we will remember for ever.

Love & blessings....Tender Reed

In the reference provided above by 'TerribleSwiftSword' I found the following:

However, the times when these extra months occur in the Hebrew calendar are not determined by the need for a thirteenth month in a given year. Instead, the additional month is scheduled by averaging out the years, rather than observing when the extra month is actually necessary. The computation is based on the idea that, on the average, the intercalary month is needed every so many years, so it is scheduled for that many years. This averaging of the years over a 19 year period is what Spier referred to as an "axiom" in the dehioth rules above.

This means that there may be years when there is an extra month that is not needed, and other years where the extra month is not scheduled but is needed. As a result, the new year may be offset either forward or backward by a whole month from where it should be set! For example, two or more times in the 19 year cycle, Trumpets is postponed to what is actually the eighth new moon!

Thanks Zophim314. I am not exactly sure what the reference that you are quoting means, but it seems to me that there is indeed a strong possibility that we haven't yet seen Rosh Hashanah 2013!

Doesn't it say somewhere in scripture (?where?) that Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, and Tabernacles are Fall/Autumn Feasts? If so, the northern hemisphere Autumn is not here yet - it doesn't begin until September 22: http://www.infoplease.com/spot/equinox1.html

Seems that everything is still on a schedule that God has set in motion, and the events that are happening now in the Middle East could get very explosive ... and He in His mercy and wisdom has possibly given the people of the world an extra month to turn to Him and the Saviour that He has sent!

WOW!

Zophim that's the Scripture that kept coming to me too. At an hour we think not...I was like, but how? Many of us who understand the moedim believe that we at least know the season or the feast day. So it makes sense to me now. October is certainly the last thing I was expecting. It counts as an hour we think not in my opinion...but hey what's my opinion compared the Lord's timing?

Email: Iceprincess09@comcast.net

Here is another wow for you all. If Rosh Hashona falls a month later, then so is Yom Kippur. count to the 10th day, and on October 18 is a lunar eclipse.
Penumbral Lunar Eclipse of 2013 October 18
The moon doesn't give its light on October 18, possibly the true Yom Kippur
Then on November 3, 2013, there is a solar eclipse, the sun is darkened.
NASA has a chart of eclipses to the year 2020

Matthew tells us that after the trouble of those days when false Christ's were said to be different places, a time when false prophets were around, then immediately afterwards the sun would be darkened and the moon not give its light. It doesn't say permanently. Folks, God set the sun moon and stars in the sky for signs, bigger than neon and longer lasting. I believe that Matthew is revealing , Jesus is revealing that this verse is talking about God's planned sign, eclipses. A sign to a city shows up when? closer to the city or on the path to it. There is witness that its taught in Israel that a messiah is in the desert, so verse 26 of Matthew 24 is already happening. This is our time. Jesus is coming soon.

Matthew 24:23-44

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Maranatha

RH in October?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fGvqfU-jEo&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL272297E056B9774F

here is a link to a video by scottie about a theori of october rapture

if anyone know have to put the video direct into post, you are very velcome to do it :)

and it also looks nice compared to what dear RosesInSept heard.

Re: RH in October?

The only problem with these theories is...

if the Rapture, Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur are all a month late...
then they're not being recognised by Israel as such.

That being the case... how would a rapture and/or full penumbral eclipse be meaningful to them? Put simply... they wouldn't... and given that the whole point of these feasts is to draw Israel's attention to God... I don't see the sense in it.

Because man's timing is fail-able...God's is not. This is more about things falling on God's timeline and our attempt at possibly understanding a tiny hint of that grand scheme.

Israel will know. The whole world will know when people disappear that the Rapture happened. Those that wish to be persuaded it wasn't will fall into believing whatever the world leaders tell them to believe.

Those that know the truth will remain. I believe Israel falls into this category as they study the Bible hard to try to prove us wrong and them right. They are being told what's about to happen now.

Plus, I'm pretty sure there will be at least 2 people that show up once we are one that will shed some light for Israel and attempt to set them straight.

Jfelts I was thinking the same thing- IF this theory is right, there will eventually be the two witnesses to explain why the church disappeared on a day that no one understood or recognized on thier calendar- of course with the ability to call fire from heaven and perform all sorts of other miracles, my guess is a good portion of Israel would abandon Hillel's modern calendar in favor of what the witnesses tell them- of course we know that there will be some Jews who will never believe even if Moses and Elijah were to stand before them.

It was my understanding that Israel returned to God because of the supernatural protection against her enemies and not the rapture, although I'm sure the rapture would have an impact. Is this incorrect in my thinking?

NFJF, Zechariah suggests you are correct. :)

Zechariah 12

The Lord, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the human spirit within a person, declares: 2 “I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. 3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. 4 On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness,” declares the Lord. “I will keep a watchful eye over Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations. 5 Then the clans of Judah will say in their hearts, ‘The people of Jerusalem are strong, because the Lord Almighty is their God.’

6 “On that day I will make the clans of Judah like a firepot in a woodpile, like a flaming torch among sheaves. They will consume all the surrounding peoples right and left, but Jerusalem will remain intact in her place.

7 “The Lord will save the dwellings of Judah first, so that the honor of the house of David and of Jerusalem’s inhabitants may not be greater than that of Judah. 8 On that day the Lord will shield those who live in Jerusalem, so that the feeblest among them will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the angel of the Lord going before them. 9 On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem.
Mourning for the One They Pierced

10 “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son. 11 On that day the weeping in Jerusalem will be as great as the weeping of Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo. 12 The land will mourn, each clan by itself, with their wives by themselves: the clan of the house of David and their wives, the clan of the house of Nathan and their wives, 13 the clan of the house of Levi and their wives, the clan of Shimei and their wives, 14 and all the rest of the clans and their wives.

Just a thought:
The fulfilment of the Feasts of Israel is scripturally? indicated by an illustration of a menorah - a seven candle candlestick. It is 'entered' from left to right with the fulfilment by Jesus of the Spring Feasts and it is believed that the centre candlestick is for Pentecost, a summer feast.

But, WHAT IF ... the candlestick for the Fall/Autumn Feasts was meant to be entered from the right going toward the centre, with the first one being Tabernacles and the last Trumpets? I believe all three Feasts feature the blowing of trumpets. Does Tabernacles have a series of trumpets like R.H. or is it only one. If it is only one trumpet blast, isn't our calling up in the rapture supposed to be a summons from just ONE blast?

If this were the case - what would the central candle stick mean if it now may not represent Pentecost? And does SUMMER have any meaning as in regard to our heavenly destiny after the millennium?

ADDITIONAL THOUGHTS: I am obviously inferring a Tabernacles rapture in this post and I now remember that Tabernacles is also called Sukkot, or the feast of booths. Could these booths represent a hiding place, a temporary shelter, as indicated in Isaiah 26:19-21 - "Your dead will live; their corpses will rise. You who lie in the dust, awake and shout for joy, for your dew is as the dew of dawn, and the earth will give birth to the departed spirits. Come my people, enter into your rooms and close your doors behind you; HIDE FOR A LITTLE WHILE UNTIL THE INDIGNATION RUNS ITS COURSE. For behold, the LORD is about to come out from His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity; and the earth will reveal her bloodshed and will no longer cover her stain." IF THIS ISN'T A RAPTURE/TRIBULATION VERSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!!!

BUT, the big question is does it also have booths/sukkot meaning? ANOTHER INTERESTING VERSE from the KJ3 Literal Translation - Isaiah 4:6: "And there shall be a BOOTH for a shade from the heat, and for a refuge, and for a HIDING PLACE from storm and rain (tribulation?)." Young's Literal Translation also uses "hiding place." Jewish people are told that the scriptures teach that believers are to 'dwell' in the Sukkah for SEVEN DAYS (tribulation?). Most interesting!

Thank you for your indulgence in this speculation.

Thanks for the scriptural backing Servant!

TSS, this was interesting, but not sure it answers your question:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menorah_%28Temple%29
It did say it symbolized the 7 days of creation, with the middle being the sabbath. I think that would fit with what you're saying, that the middle is last.

That is MOST INTERESTING Servant!

It then seems that the central candle was of the most important - representing in some instances the Light of God.

So going by this idea, the menorah is to be entered from the outer candlesticks - also I would think that this could be in regard to the Fall Feasts!

JUST FOUND THIS: So at least in some instances the menorah is entered from the outside going inward: http://www.biblewheel.com/Topics/SevenfoldLight.php

I notice the October 18 date comes up in relation to the US debt.. so it seems lots of forces are converging in the next few weeks. Might also serve as motivation to want a distraction.

U.S. could hit debt ceiling as soon as Oct. 18, GOP delays funding vote
http://blog.al.com/breaking/2013/09/us_could_hit_debt_ceiling_as_s.html

All very interesting! Never knew that about the Menorah! Need to do a little digging too! Be blessed everyone and I think He is really coming soo soon now!

Just my 2 cents. I think that the whole beauty of this thing possibly happening in October is that it is on a day no one expects. Certainly not Israel. I mean Jesus came and fulfilled the Passover and wept because HIS own people did not understand the feast days. It went right over the heads of the Jewish people at that time that this was the convergence of Passover, that this was their Messiah, that this was the embodiment of that lamb that they'd kill and sacrifice every year for millenia.

So I don't think it's off course for the rapture to happen in October and the Jewish people not make the connection. In fact that would be perfectly in line with what they typically do lol. They just catch on a little bit later. Jesus Christ will fulfill all the feasts no matter who understands them. Because at some point, all the saved will be glorified and then the mysteries of God will be revealed.

So I highly doubt that it's God's concern right now if Israel understands the Rapture, the blood moons, or any of those things right away. Because once we're gone, they're still going to go back to Temple sacrifices, still going to endure some of the Tribulation. It seems to me that these signs (the lunar tetrad, the feasts, etc.) might be for us as well. I CERTAINLY don't mean in the way of replacement theology. But I mean the rapture isn't for Israel so would it really matter if the Jews "get it" right away?

Email: iceprincess09@comcast.net

Indeed, all interesting and possible. With their understanding not being enlightened at this point in time, I believe that the Jews will look back to all that God had hidden. They have a plethora of knowledge, but obviously lack wisdom much wisdom & discernment. We shall see.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

iceprincess09, very well said!

Indeed, Israel will not be looking for the rapture or implications of such a thing as a near approaching prophetic event. Only when The Bride is taken away will they even begin to consider that Yeshua was the Messiah they have been expecting after the Two Witnesses and 144,000 begin their ministry.

Yes iceprincess09 I agree with you 100% very well said!

Something that I always thought interesting was that 2 wintesses are needed to view the moon.

Maybe once the Rapture happens, and the Tribulation begins....the two witnesses come and start setting Israel straight on the proper Feast days/rituals and thus show them how wrong they have had it all along?

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com