Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
God has been faithful to us since the beginning

As Jesus was ascending to heaven forty days after His resurrection, He promised that He will be with us until the end of the age. And now the end of age is upon us, and I can't help but think how He has kept His end of the bargain. He has seen us through all our ups and downs in our 2,000-year history.

From the time when our early fathers were burned to death by Nero to the merging of the church and pagan state in Rome to the Reformation to the Great Awakenings - God has been faithful to us and has never allowed the world to vanquish us. He has stayed true to His word time and time again.

Sorry, I'm just having a moment here. *chokes back tears*

Re: God has been faithful to us since the beginning

Amen, Sammy!

Re: God has been faithful to us since the beginning

Yeah amen! I read the book called jesus freaks and martyr christians and through one pastor she told me a lot of stories about christians had to died for their faith. Wow God has been faithful to them and gave them strength to endurance the painful etc. And now in this our generation we had been going through many trials. Even I read others called voice of martyr for a while it touched my heart a lot. Soon enough there will be a lot of persuction ( can't speLl right) coming in north america. All we need to be prepare what will come especially for the tribulation saints that they need our prayers that they will be facing. As I know God will be with them all the way but in the hard way.

Fm12

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com