Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
For Brother John

Saw this picture of your country...what a beautiful place!May you be blessed tonight my brother:)
portugal photo: At - Ponta Do Sol Portugal. At-PontaDoSolPortugal.jpg

Re: For Brother John

That is indeed a nice picture. Thanks for sharing! It's in the Madeira Island, though. Over here in the mainland it's not as nice, or at least not where I live. But I'm thankful that at least I have somewhere to live. With all the "looking up" I'm doing nowadays, I probably wouldn't have much time to be looking at scenery anyway!

Oh is that ever beautiful! Where IS that?

Oh, no place special, Shiloh. It's just my backyard.

I'm kidding, it's in Ponta do Sol, Madeira Island. I live in the mainland, though.

Going to try to get some sleep now. It's waaay too late for me to be awake. Have a good night everyone!

Brother John,
Are you close to the ocean?How far is it from you?
portugal photo: Portugal Portugal.gif

Hum, it's not that far. About a 45 min. trip, driving at moderate speed. But the beach in my area is nothing like the one you see on that picture. Lol! What about you? Do you live anywhere near the ocean or such a place like the one in the picture? I'm sure the US has some beautiful scenery too!

Brother john my city is about 12 hours away from the beach so I'm hoping my heavenly home is near the shore!

I’ve been to Madeira in 1993 with my mother. She celebrated her 70 years anniversary. It was a very special place with beautiful gardens and dramatic scenery. I’ve never been to mainland though, would love that.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com