Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
False Flag?

Published on Sep 16, 2013

We Now have proof of acting as well now. Who gains from this shooting ?? No money involved, No Hostages !! Just random planned shooting ... IN SIDE A BASE !! C'mon , This one isn't hard to see already , Its a False Flag ! And once again , a sloppy one !
Mark my words ... They wil begin to use the term ......Domestic Terrorist !

Email: jonathan@raptureintheairnow.com

Re: False Flag?

Is there a video link you could provide please? Thanks!

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

I don't think laughing necessarily facilitates proof that they're actors - laughing releases tension and anxiety. I've been in a car accident where the firemen on scene tried to get me to smile and laugh while they worked - does that negate my pain or fear of the accident itself? No. It means they're making me feel better for what happened. I'm sure it's the same with policemen who give small kids teddy bears and such after horrific things.

It's a natural reaction when things are hitting the fan. Nervous tension leads to laughter - sometimes we feed off someone else - the guy on the left is more boisterous than the guy on the right, but he laughs because it looks like the other guy laughed. It's a social cue. Sometimes we give "courtesy laughs" to make people feel good when their joke didn't go over or what have you.

Now if they had been caught laughing at someone mentioning the false flag or how they couldn't believe anyone would believe this, that would be different, in my opinion.

But I've been in tears over something horrible plenty of times only to laugh at something off the wall that lightened my spirits a bit. It relieves stress. Not proof of actors, IMO. Could be a false flag, but I'm not betting the farm these guys are actors because they shared a candid laugh behind the scenes. Need more info before I go "judge and jury" on them.

~~Becka

Post-tribber Anita Fuentes has a video out that shows a screen shot of a Google search there is a listing that says

CNN Videos-Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
CNN.com/videos

3 DAYS AGO At least 12 dead in a Navy Yard shooting....

Did CNN accidently post video of this 3 DAYS AGO?

What is going on here? False flag?

It has since been removed from Googles search engine. Maybe someone on a computer can screenshot it and post it.

Could someone photoshop a screenshot?

I agree Becka. I think these guys just read the news and are not engaged in it. But I do believe that (whether this is a false flag or not) Homeland Security as well as any other government faction will use anything like this to secure control and test the general population. By this I mean, they will push the envelope of control to see how much they can make us comply. Boston was a good example when almost a million people were told to stay indoors. Now it appears again that they are looking for more shooters (probably fictional) to see how much they can control the people. When their test is done, I doubt there will be more than one shooter. Just my 2 cents.

Email: fwrudedog@gmail.com

So we have a Buddhist Navy reservist who just got back from three years in Thailand and goes shooting up a navy yard?
Prior history of computer defense contractor work then worked in a restaurant as a waiter. Shooting motive? Rage? Anger with Navy?

Yep, I am sure we will hear lots about domestic terror and it won't quiet down quickly as did the psychiatrist at the base in TX did. Heck, I don't even recall hearing what happened to him.

Edit*** it appears that a page from 3 days ago reportedly contains a video of this from today. Sounds strange.

I don't think them laughing is evidence of a false flag. But regardless of the video, I was thinking "distraction" away from Obama scandals, since now it will be returning to those since Syria is out of picture.

oh no.
a time is coming where mere christianity will be considered a mental illness.
when we question any of these tragic events we get called crazy conspiracy theorists.

tomorrow i have to bring daughter back to the child psychiatrist. if he asks how she improved, i will tell him i prayed. and many others did too. i wonder will i be put on a warning list for that?

don't let anyone call you a crazy lunatic for following Jesus. or believing the bible. anyone can see we have been restored to our right mind, through christ.
surely our family and friends and neighbors will defend us ? then again, the jews were taken away without much of a struggle from life-long friends and neighbors.

http://youtu.be/4_9TWnXqnek

Never let an opportunity go to waste....

D. Feinstein has started talking gun control already.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/09/16/Feinstein-Calls-For-Further-Debate-on-Gun-Control-Measures-In-Wake-Of-DC-Shooting?utm_source=contentsharing&utm_medium=linkexchange&utm_term=postion1&utm_content=Feinstein-Calls-For-Further-Debate-on-Gun-Control-Measures-In-Wake-Of-DC-Shooting&utm_campaign=foxnews

Since there is no link posted above I don't know what video Jonathan is speaking of; however I have watched several this evening showing a news reporter and a supposed witness. The witnesses behavior is not normal after being exposed to a mass shooting unless he was just some guy in another building somewhere.

In TN recently there 4 youn people ages 17-22 were found murdered in a car. Students were informed at school. Per newspaper report their reactions were:

"Some were very quiet, some were reflective, some were more open," said Andrews. "The mood at the schools was very subdued."
 That is what a normal reaction would be. Not laughing like you are at an amusement park
one minute and then sort or serious the next. And the guy says it was  "fairly terrifying"? Thirteen people dead, several wounded and gun shots going off is only fairly terrifying?
And the footage of a helicopter flying down towards 2 tall stacks-reminiscent of 9/11?  Is someone trying to psychologically make us recall the fear, horror and terror of that day? 

How did the shooter walk onto a US Navy Shipyard with an AR-15 and a shotgun? Supposedly the postal he got from a police 
officer. 

And the same special FBI team that took down the Boston Marathon bomber was on the scene? I am
not on top of this but it seems to me each area would have their own special team.   

Since events like this are used for political agendas, this brings up the quote; "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." - Franklin D. Roosevelt. If this is the case, I don't like the plan.

Scheduled in DC on 9/19:
Department of Homeland Security - 1
NPPD/IP/SOPD
Our Upcoming Events

Active Shooter Workshop-DC
September 19, 2013 | 7th & G Sts., NW, Main Floor meeting room Administrative Entrance located on 7th & G Sts. Washington, DC 20004
Events We Are Hosting
September 2013

Arlington, VA 20598 

On Sunday....
CNSNews.com) - Appearing on ABC News’s “This Week With George Stephanopoulos” on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a “faction of the Republican Party.”

And the next day we have a mass shooting?

And the same special FBI task force that was in Boston is in DC and this happened three days prior to a "workshop" on active shooters?

They are coming after the guns again. Strange, I don't recall them doing so after the Ft. Hood shootings by the psychiatrist.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com