Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
8.8 Earthquake Prediction

I believe starting next week...and sometime in the week and a half following, there will be an 8.8 Earthquake. It will likely be in the Northern Canada and Alaska sound area. But could be anywhere. Hopefully no one will die or any major damage...may even be at sea. But I think this sign is coming specifically.
Hold on tight!
Love D

"As you have done unto the least of these my brethren, you have done it unto me" Jesus Christ

Email: dustydonnay@yahoo.com

Re: 8.8 Earthquake Prediction

Hi, Dusty,
Great to see you posting! Are you able to give us any details about why you believe this is coming?

Wow Dusty! Believe me when I say this, I am not second guessing you at all! But could you please tell me how you know this? I know something is coming but I was not blessed with knowing what it is. Just that I need to prepare to minister to others and to be strong and to look to the Lord. I am in CA on the coast and it has been said that a strong Alaskan earthquake could cause a tidal wave that would destroy a lot of CA. If this is "the" event I am waiting for, I sure wish it would just happen and get all this over with, the anticipation is really dragging me down (not that I want anyone to get hurt but I'm tired of carrying this burden) :(

I’m really happy to see that you are posting again Dusty. I hope you continue.

I wish this earthquake could somehow be the trigger to bigger events, if you know what I mean

Consider it like a fleece. Except, instead of it being one of our choosing...it would be one of His.
Im not "predicting" an earthquake so much as "recognizing" His signs.
Long ago The Lord started showing me signs of a Hanukkah rapture. Every year it gets harder to see another Hanukkah come and go. Yet the signs continue to mount for a Hanukkah rapture.
If the signs have been interpreted rightly...it may be possible to see a continuance of what we have seen....
Mass animal deaths
Strange unearthly sounds
Heavenly displays
AND
an earthquake of great magnitude (perhaps 8.8 exactly) around the 24th of Sept. or for the next 11 days after. To prove it as a sign of mercy...there may be no one hurt or killed. I wish I could swear to that. Hard to imagine and 8.8 with nothing bad come of it. Maybe just wishful thinking...or at least wishful hoping.
Not every earthquake is a sign. Not every thing....learning to see that which is from that which isnt is the trick isnt it, it is.

Love D

I would be interested in hearing this Hanukkah theory. You do realize that the comet Ison will be visible during the upcoming Hanukkah...

I'm interested in hearing it too. Especially the part where you think an 8.8 fits in between Sept 24th to Oct 5th-ish.

Hello Dusty D. Your message sounds very interesting for sure!
Perhaps I am not alone on wanting to ask a bit about your background
in light of your predictions/prophesy. I'm assuming it is solid,
but some background would certainly shed more light and solidity on it
if I may.
Thank you for sharing, and I am greatly anticipating your response!

Ok....here is my Hanukkah testimony...

I was up on the wall...watchin' the times. The leaves on the fig tree were tender and her fruit is about to show. The earth was alive with signs all over...the wall was a-buzz...

All of a sudden on Sept. 25th 2010, there was an evacuation in Kingcome Inlet , BC Canada. That evacuation was by airlift to Alert Bay due to flooding. Many watchers took note at the time as the message seemed to say if your waiting for the airlift due to flooding be on the alert! We thought it a sign. But beyond the names of the places or the type of the event...there were no other connections.

After some personal revelation from The Lord to me personally...He showed me that it was a sign for a Hanukkah rapture.

I found other evidence of Hanukkah, Zola Levitt, The Lamps and Oil in similitude to the virgins. The Lifting of The Ark from the Earth during the flood. The name and life of Enoch. The Crowning of Esther. After considering all these things...I said still...Lord, if these things be so...if there is to be a Hanukkah Rapture...Show me so in scripture.

He then revealed to me the truths of John chapter 10. The use of the word Harpazo in the words of Jesus. And how His words reveal the blessed hope of I Thessalonians almost verbatim in events, and finishes off with Harpazo twice! And it was in Jerusalem, at The Temple, on Solomon's Porch, and it was Hanukkah!

He Revealed that when He comes...there will be a shout...that only His will hear. And the dead in Christ shall rise first and follow Him, then we which remain shall also hear and follow him. And we shall be changed into eternal creatures, and shall never perish, and no one shall ever take us back from The Lord or His Father.

Since then He has shown other signs. One of earthquakes. One that was 6.6 and it was 36 days before Hanukkah. But 6.6 is minor....so no one could say. then there was one a 7.7 and it was 49 days before Hanukkah. But there was no one who saw the 6.6 and recognised it to look for the 7.7 So the 7.7 was only considered in hindsight...and its only semi huge. Now if we see what appears to be a sign that a Hanukkah event is being lead to by these earthquakes...and these quakes would continue...then 64 days before the next Hanukkah there may be an 8.8 earthquake. If its truly an act of God...then maybe we would see no one get hurt. As THAT would be a miracle. Yet if its at sea...people would blow it off as they do hurricanes that are fish storms at sea. No bid deal. Yet...IF it were a sign...it might be a big deal indeed. Does God have to kill 20,000 for it to be a sign? or can he just do one and not hurt anybody. I think he would prove Himself completely if He had an 8.8 and it was easy peasy. Course....thats the kind of warnings people dont hear.

Love D

Funny you should say that, Dusty, but I remember one of Pastor Paul Begley's prophecies for 2013 that someone had posted on the Rita Now website back in January. He said something about a magnitude of approximately 8.7

http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com/website-pages/archive-shows-coming-apocalypse-pastor-paul-begley-end-time-holy-bible-prophecy-sink-holes-earthquakes-armageddon.html

We're about to see Jesus any day now, brothers and sisters!

Email: Oyaah@yaho.com

From Steve Quayle site might be of interest:

Blessings
I just wanted to tell you about something my brother called me about this
morning concerning Puerto Rico. His wife works at a hospital and he called
me freaked out about the hundreds of body bags that were recently brought
to her hospital as well as thousands to other hospitals around the island.
This coupled with thousand of FEMA Black Coffins being delivered to
Mercedita Airport and dozens of Military Vehicles to the port. Not a
rumor, first hand witness account from my own family. FEMA, in a statement
by their representative in the Caribbean said that it was unfounded rumors
and misinformation, but my own sister in law confirms that the rumors are
true. There is also a threat of an upcoming tsunami and earthquake to the
Caribbean and the east coast of the US being discussed even in the news
media in PR. How is it even possible to call a tsunami like that before it
happens? Have you head anything about it? Have you heard of the coffins
on the island? I know about the ones here on the main land and those are
freaky enough....

I am not a crazy person by the way, I am a Desert Storm Veteran/JCU/JSOC

That's interesting Dusty. It's been almost a year since I had two sets on 8 numbers suddenly pop into my head in the middle
of the day.. Like 8.2 and 8.6 or so. I accidentally lost my notes and can't recall
now and it looks like we may never see what we posted on the other board so I can't look there.

Glad to see you posting again!

The mention of Peurto Rico caught my eye David as during the winter sometime I woke to ..gosh I can't recall exactly anymore.. Something to do with a US ship and a Puerto Rican ship being attacked or an explosion. Someone on the board was worried as they had relatives there or something. I had thought it such an odd place to have come into my brain somehow.

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

There is also a threat of an upcoming tsunami and earthquake to the
Caribbean and the east coast of the US being discussed even in the news
media in PR. How is it even possible to call a tsunami like that before it
happens?

For the last dozen and more years, the possibility of the collapse of part of a volcanic island off the coast of Africa has been discussed. Should such a landslide/collapse occur -- most likely following an earthquake -- it might well cause a tsunami which would devastate the east coast of North America, the Caribbean Islands, and the northeast coast of South America ... plus various other places. [The volcano is Cumbre Vieja; the island is La Palma in the Canary Islands; the original speculations date from 1999. It hasn't happened yet.]

Additionally, we know of some historical tsunamis which have affected Puerto Rico and the area. It is thought that the Puerto Rico Trench (which runs east-west about 100 miles north of the island) holds the greatest danger. [The tsunamis of 1867 and 1918 are the best-documented.]

We know the location of events which caused many of the major tsunamis of the past (for example, the one which destroyed Lisbon in 1755, which also affected the Caribbean; or the recently-discovered NW US coast origin of the 1700 A.D. tsunami recorded across the ocean in Japan). And we know what some of the risk areas are for future tsunamis.

Do we know the dates of these potential future disasters? Of course not! And I wouldn't advocate anyone holding their breath over an anonymous email to Steve Quayle (what's the track record been on those in the past?).

FEMA is supposed to be ready for disasters. Body bags may unfortunately be needed in the event of a tsunami ... or a hurricane, a major earthquake, or even an epidemic.

And it's always a good idea to increase people's knowledge of the disasters which might occur in their area. I was born in California, and my parents taught us when we were still quite young what to do in case of a big quake. My California grandparents contributed their childhood recollections of the San Fran quake of 1906 (nothing too exciting: Grandma helped bake break to be sent to the refugees; Grandpa was farther away and only remembered hearing of it). And when we moved to that alien world known as the Chicago suburbs, our neighbors and my father's co-workers recounted the local tornado lore and tips.

I'd first like to make it clear that I am not claiming my prediction was right from this 7.7 or 7.8 quake in Pakistan.

I do think there is some interesting connections that should be considered which to some degree ties this very quake with all that I have been saying.

Notice how my 8.8 quake watch started on Sept. 24th. And on Sept. 24 there was a 7.7 instead of an 8.8, and many people got hurt rather than none.

Remember....God did NOT tell me there would be an 8.8 I only predicted it because of the connection to all the other signs.

What is interesting is that even though its NOT 8.8 It IS still connected to the other signs! And part in a way I never suspected, yet the same....use your own discernment if this is of God or not.

The original factor to all these things began with the Airlift evacuation of Kingcome to Alert Bay. That connection happened on Sept. 25 which is the same as Kislev 25, the first day of Hanukkah. Kislev 24 is the day of world renown. The last 7.7 earthquake that was a sign in this set of signs was just a few miles from Kingcome and Alert Bay.

So this 7.7 falls on the eve of the aniversary of the Kingcome Airlift Evacuation. The 9th month, 24th day. In Jewish terms the 9th Month 24th day IS the day of Hayom Yom.

Therefore. It is posible....that as a sign....a 7.7 on the 9th Month and the 24th day....could be pointing to Kislev 24, Hayom Yom, the Eve of Hanukkah!

If your eyes are open....what do they see?

Love Dusty

Glad you are back posting Dusty !!
Thank you for this information , brother . Bless you tonite !
HE is Lord

Maybe it is time for us to be evacuated? ;)

Please read my Alert /Shaking thread if you haven't read it. Thanks!

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com