Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ISON (The Destroyer)

Mom of 2,

The link doesn't open for me, and,
I believe that you may mean "Clarence" Larkin.

TSS,
Thank you for pointing that out, yes it is Clarence and the link is fixed.

Humblehorse you did it again-you--you-you--rockin' roll prophet you!! You just keep rolling out the blockbuster hits off the top of the Ritan Fab -You-List Servey!!

Humblehorse people should have read my post about the hailstones caused by comet dust floating in the upper atmosphere-now I forgot the name of those ice ball meteors --well--they say that the cloud of debris from Comet Ison tail will form ice crystals clouds -a blusish cluod-which again I can't remember the name of this phenomena--I think those comet dust particles will generate ice balls from the upper atmosphere which will come crashing down on the earth come this winter of 2013!!

I saw a special on the weather channel about how ice hail is formed and it is not just by particles trapped in a thunderstorm--they also are formed by comet dust coming towards earth!! Or that do not burn up once it reaches earth--that is what the comet debris cloud will be like with Comet Ison-these particles of dust will not burn up-they will float down towards the earth- and if they are trapped in a colder altitude and go back and forth causing friction and heat to generate-it could easily be feasible that each comet dust particle could generate an impressive mass icy fireball or hailstone!!

Great Song again Humblehorse!!

Humblehorse I posted an item on the new Daniel Amos band and there are a couple of songs that harken back to the 60s era and have a Beatlesque feel to them --you might go to youtube and listen to them--they are getting big positive and glowing reviews and some are saying this is the best alternative Rock album out there yet!!

Nicely done Humblehorse! I'm a little nervous about Comet ISON but like you say its written in the book and its gonna happen! Everything is really coming together and a lot seems to be set to change OCT. 1st I think this will mark a shift in life as we knew it. I am hoping for a fall Rosh Hashanah Rapture OCt.8th (roughly) Either way though I know God will protect HIS people :) EXCITING TIMES!!! Its like someone stepped on the gas from 2011 till Now don't ya think??!! See you all soon!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com