<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Oh, God we pray watch over him ~~ is this not the modern-day Paul?

The New Inspiring Detail About Iranian Pastor Saeed Abedini That Shows He Hasn't Lost Hope

. . "Despite his plight, which includes intense pain, suffering and mistreatment, Abedini’s wife, Naghmeh, recently revealed an intriguing fact during an address she delivered at Liberty University — a tidbit that will likely enrage Iranian officials: The detained Christian has reportedly “led…over 30 people to Christ.”

Pastor Saeed Abedini and his kids (Photo credit: ACLJ.org)

Naghmeh told students at the college that her husband has bravely stood for his faith while in prison, even risking his freedom, his health — and his life — to do so.

“They’ve told him many times that they would free him and allow him to return to our family, the kids and I, if he would deny his Christian faith, and he’s stood strong in that prison,” she said. “He’s led many, many—over 30 people—to Christ in that prison.”
" target="_blank">http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/23/the-new-uplifting-detail-about-imprisoned-iranian-pastor-that-shows-he-hasnt-lost-hope/

Re: Oh, God we pray watch him ~~ is this not the modern-day Paul?

yes, he sounds just like paul.
Praise the Lord for this brave brave man.
Keep him safe Father and infuse him with Your power and Your strength to change lives for the better there, in that dreadful prison surrounded by islamic darkness. Shine through this faithful servant, jesus.
and comfort his family.

Praying in agreement. This man and his family have been through so much. His rewards will be great and well deserved. What a wonderful example of the strength we can have through Christ! I would imagine that his wife has been changing a lot of hearts here at home too with her testimony.

Thanks for posting Donna.

Also agreeing with these prayers, In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Re: Oh, God we pray watch over him ~~ is this not the modern-day Paul?

Dear sis,

Here is the link to that wonderful article.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/23/the-new-uplifting-detail-about-imprisoned-iranian-pastor-that-shows-he-hasnt-lost-hope/

May the Lord protect this blessed Pastor Saeed for his courage and perseverance of not being ashamed of the Gospel and continuously sharing it with the lost souls there in the prison as he risks his life every day.

May God bless him and his dear family immensely. May he be protected mightily by God's Angels in Heaven.

Thank you sis for sharing this encouraging update with us and we will continue to pray for him and his wonderful family.

God bless you,

AngelWings7

He and his wife are inspirations. He is steadfast in the Lord and turning his imprisonment into good. For his wife, continuing to fight on his behalf and while being a single mom which is not an easy job. With all the prayers for him and his family, I cannot help but think this is where the Lord wants him right now and perhaps this is his life's work.

What a testimony! I pray for Pastor Saeed almost daily.

The Islamic fears one thing above all else.

The Name of Jesus.

The one true savior, the one true son of God.

The one true final prophet.

Jesus sets the captives free from false religion

Jesus, name above all names, wonderful savior, glorious lord, Emmanuel, God is with us, blessed redeemer, wonderful lord.

Jesus, prince of true peace.

Lord of Joy, happiness.

Lord of Love.

''''''''
All corrupt govt s and regimes fear him, all false religions shudder at that matchless name.

All false prophets teachings and ways fall apart before him.

At that name all knees will bow, all tongues of all nations, tribes and lands will confess..Jesus is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

The Gates of Hell (govt's of the world, principalities of the evil one) Will NOT prevail against Him, and his Bride.

No wonder Iran's Clerics and Govt fears Him, jails and kills those that fallow Him , that are His.

For at that Name devils tremble, and Earthly kingdoms fall.

Amen ! Thank you for posting this update, dear Sister. continuing in prayer for Pastor Saeed and his family ...

Maranatha! please come quickly, Lord Jesus ! Luke 21:36

Praying for Pastor Saeed and his family . What a brave man .

This is awesome! Thanks Donna! Praying for this man of God and his family.

11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com