Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
so much power ~~

Lord, You are in our midst, Mighty God, . . You even sing over Your children . . It is You, and Your Truth keeping us from falling ~~~, ~~You are the light of our innermost being,

~~ so much power resides in each Spirit filled son and daughter belonging to the Body of Christ ~~~

Causing us to rejoice over this amazing Truth, thank You, Lord for showing us awareness of Your Presence ~ for it is when we are weak, Your strength abiding in us, is Your power shown alive, so near is Your Presence dear Jesus, our Divine Eternal God ~~

"The Lord, Your God in your midst, the Mighty One, will save, will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His Love, He will rejoice over you with singing . . " Zeph 3:17

"To Him Who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious Presence without fault and with great joy . ." Jude 24

Re: so much power ~~

Dear Sis,

Thank you so much for this endearing beautiful message which has ministered to my heart today.

The Lord knew I needed this special message today, for the Lord's mighty presence is in our midst. Amen!

I love the words in the scripture you shared that says, "He will quiet you with his Love."
These few words are so powerful and reach my soul...

Love you sis, you are such a blessing to us here and a dear child of God.

Hugs your way,

AngelWings7

back at you, sis ~~your spirit of encouragement is gracious, with the joy of the Lord ~~

. in GOD we live and move and have our being . . oh, AW7 we are His offspring!

Dear RITA sibs ~~ what a Truth, KNOWING our God of Hope and assurance is not just wishful thinking , JESUS IS THE GLORY, and the fullness of our provision ~~~ He is our Lord Who promises to flood ours souls with His Presence ~ in good times and through trials .

Beautiful

Lord, are You coming for us this year?
hold our hand, we love holding Yours
our spirits bonded to You, is eternally dear!

is it time to soar to Heaven's shores
we hate the the world's confusion
continue to reveal more clearly
Your power against the world's allusions
every day nearer, we love You more dearly

a life long process no doubt
is learning day by day
You are the I AM, in the now!!
and so while on earth
lessons are learned
not meant to be disdained
~~ our learning is good for growing
valleys not to be spurned
our every breath, Lord,You've ordained~

"I will hold your hand, ~~ I will strengthen your heart, all you who trust Me . . " Psalm 31

See the Sovereign Lord comes with power, and My arm shall hold you . . and lead you gently all who are Mine, and never let you go . . " Isaiah 40

Absolutely beautiful and uplifting Donna dear Sis.

Beautiful post /thread .....long to go home to that better place .
Thank you Faithful Watchers , bb
Jesus is Coming

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com