Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Something i wanted to share with you guys

Hi my family Rita,

I know i had been busy lately and working on to focus on God more than ever before. as I just wanted to share with you guys as I not sure how to put the topic on it so I just wanted to share that I had been learning lately.

as You know that I am going through struggling with my marriage and my life spiritual life. which it is not easy for me to go through however God has been faithful to me in those days now.

anyways, today, it was not my day even though i read His words but i was so tired this morning and fell asleep and my daughter came and woke me up and told me about that she couldnt find bus pass and asking me to drive her to school. i asked her if you look for it? and she said yes. and i have to go work soon. so i drove her to work and she kept saying Logic, logic!! i asked her why you are using logic to me? i was not in mood that morning. then later on i was working do the runs to pick up stuff for loaves and fishes. and i was hungry and i was getting some food and a volunteer was telling me you cant have more. i said oh whatever in bad attitude. and i walked out from the kitchen. i was so mad. and same time i cried too. later on God said go and say sorry. i wouldnt do it but It kept urge my heart and say GO and say Sorry!! i take it that God meant do it now. so i decided to write down a note saying sorry for my behavior. i realize that i had to learn to be humble no matter who started it first. and so i went and see him downstairs and i gave him a note and we said sorry. i was humbled to be admit to say that. that s where people needed to see christians to be willing to say "i am sorry!" as many many people would not be willing to say that. so out there people are watching us how we doing in God's ways. and be humble before God no matter what. i know some of us are afraid to approach and admit that we are wrong. to be honest with you guys, i am struggling to approach someone that i needed to say i am sorry. for me it is hard because when i approach someone and when someone hear about that and say it is same thing old story or oh yeah whatever or over, over over again. nothing new. that s what i am struggling about that. sometimes they dont see it right through it. or look down at the christian like scoffing at the christians if they make mistake and admit they were wrong.

do you know what i am talking about?? as i have not been on the forums lately as i was struggling with something else like work on my relationship with Jesus Deep as I have desire to be close to Him and wanted to know more of Him in my life. as I have been thinking about the comments that Becka has given to me other day. I just wanted to grow closer to Jesus more than ever before. like want to study His words deep and understand His words. like be filled with His words daily and be filled with His spirit that s what I am hungry for and I dont feel it is enough, I just wanted more of Him in my life.

Thanks
Fm12

Re: Something i wanted to share with you guys

May He draw closer to you as you draw closer to Him.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

funkymom12, keep perking your spiritual ears and eyes to the Lord. See Revelation 3:18. Ask the Lord Jesus to anoint your eyes so that you are able to recognize His leading and not fall into the snares that trip people up who don't know the Lord. Ask Jesus to cause you to hear His voice clearly. Ask Him to cause you to be a vessel of honor for Him and a fruitful child of God for Him.

We don't know what God is doing in someone else's life. We do know that when He asks us to apologize for something, that we need to pay attention to what He is doing in our own life. You did the right thing, sister.
God bless you and cause you to be drawn closer than ever to Himself. In Jesus name I ask, Amen

Don't feel bad, we all have bad days, sister. You did the right thing in listening to what the Lord was urging you to do, in apologising. Keep walking the good walk and learning how to include Him in your life more and more.

Funky Mom 12,

It took great courage on your part to apologize. You definitely extended the olive branch and the Lord is always testing our character to see if we will be obedient to his calling as we grow and learn new lessons that the Lord has for all of us. I am sure God is smiling down upon you today and is very proud of you my dear sis....

With Love,

AngelWings7

Funky Mom 12,

With Love,

AngelWings7

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com