Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Ritan Registration Troubleshooting

We have had a couple of dozen members sign up at Ritan. Only two have made posts. Are there problems with posting, or are you all looking through the existing posts all this time?

If you are having either password problems, registration problems, or any other problems please email admin@raptureintheairnow.com so the team can see if we can fix it.

If you're not having problems, post to let us know.

Thanks.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

Re: Ritan Registration Troubleshooting

TxThom,

I tried but failed to open up in the revised forum. My password wouldn't open it. Reading further, I see that you are still doing some 'tuning' so I will wait a little longer.

P.S. Please make the text a bit larger.

Hold the control button down and press + until it goes to 150% magnification. That works best for me. This IS the bigger font we're using.

Email me and I'll give you a new password.

I'm viewing the old site at the moment as I assume most people have not registered on the new one yet?

Loz :]

I've registered. Now just waiting for the password to arrive and verify.

I registered and posted fine.

I just sent a request for a pswd to the admin email.

I registered and posted

Yes, I posted and it never showed up on the site, posted under Yellowstone one. I also got 15 passwords from Wordpress - I hope they stop sending them soon...giggle.

I just tried registering and it seemed like it went through- it sent an email for me to verify, then it told me my info would be reviewed by an admin- so I think it looks like it worked - by the way, for those who havnt tried to register, the "fun captcha" to make sure one is human, really was fun! ;)

I registered a couple of hours ago and got the message that a verification link would arrive in an e-mail... Still hasn't shown up yet.

What is the new site URL? I tried the one found on another thread, and all I get is "The webpage has a redirect loop" and a frowny face. si there something I need to do on my end?

I tried signing in and it would not accept my normal sign in. Are we supposed to send for new passwords or will the system accept our old sign in?

Tx Thom,

I am requesting a new password to be able to sign in on the new site.

I tried the old password, but unfortunately did not work for me.

Thank you for your assistance,

AngelWings7

There are no "old members" or "old passwords". This is a brand spanking new site. All the database info was corrupted, so we're starting from scratch which means every single person has to register again. You can't get a new password without registering again, because it has no idea who you are. And don't forget to play the game. It actually is kinda fun. And it's required to make sure you are not a robot.

Yeah, security is a lot better at the new site.

RbMom, the address is Raptureintheairnow.com Same as is in the moderator email addresses.

I'm in, thanks for the help, Thom!

I responded in another post, should be responding here I guess. I registered about 40 minutes ago and I'm waiting for e-mail response. I guess it takes a while so I'll just be patient...

I got the verification email as well, but not a password. It says it is waiting for an administrator to verify my account before it can be activated.

Well, I didn't know we were supposed to post and test it out. I got 2 confirmations with 2 different passwords, if that's what you want to call them..lol..

I filled out the form about two hours ago ... twice. I still haven't received a new password; hope that I get only one reply and one password.

TerribleSwiftSword, I still see no sign of you in the system. Did you play the game towards the end?

Right, so...

I've tried signing up, but I have no idea how to do that "FunCaptcha" thing at the end.

It might be because of ad blocking or something (I'm at work right now), but the FunCaptcha comes up with just blank yellow boxes and nothing more than that. I actually have no idea what I'm supposed to do with it.

Email: Benjamin.Searle@internode.on.net

HA! I knew it. All that logical commentary. Robot!

Try it at home. It might also be a firewall thing.

It would not accept my user name or email address and therefore would not allow me to go any further?

Yeah TxThom,

I identified the picture puzzle twice, but there was a group of letters that were jumbled strangely and I wasn't asked to identify them - no space given to do this.

Still don't have a password.

I’ve just registered and are now waiting for a verification-link to log in.I’ve already had the password from yesterday that I used to log in, but it did not approve that.

I tried to email admin, but my emails are rejected/will not go through.
Also, the site will not allow me to Log In. I like the site we were using better! It was easier.

Patti, I trust you received my email reply.

I've registered (after getting one password that didn't work), and can reply, but can't start a new thread; so I can't post in that sense. Also the site also freezes up whenever I try to go anywhere but the main page or the threads on the main page.

ringbearer, if you can reply to a post you have system permission to make a new topic. Keep in mind, as has been said, Internet Explorer 8 (which is the latest version you can run in Windows xp) is not compatible with much of the new software and will not work properly. Either firefox or Chrome if updated should work fine. Microsoft apparently stopped supporting their old OS's because they want you to spend money migrating to their new systems. But xp works well for me and my office, so we just switched to chrome and no problems.

We had a couple of people who couldn't figure out where to make a new topic. If you are one of them, it's at the bottom of the list of recent topics. pick a forum, pick some topic tag words, fill in the topic title, write your topic and press submit.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com