Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Alert! 3 Nights & Days and Shaking!

4:30 PM Pakistan time
11:30 AM Peru time

On the afternoon of 9/24 while praying I asked the Lord "How long?" as well as a number of other questions. Now I don't know if this answer applies to just me or not as I live in Louisiana not too far from the Sinkhole. I am not sure exactly what it applies to-but what was impressed on me in the spirit was "three
nights and three days." (no darkness was mentioned) I didn't know what that meant so I asked for what and what was impressed on me was "shaking." 
Since then I have read about Padre Pio, Garabandal warning and miracle, some whistleblower who states there is to be a poleshift coming up, heard about a lady who claims to talk to aliens from Zeta and Niburu O's
going to cause distructiom. I watched a short video that superimposed info from these women, the man speaking
 stating there should be a poleshift on October 22nd and 3 days and nights of darkness starting on Sept.26th. This all sounded bizarre to me.

Someone just sent me a message that there were two EQ of 7  or above. I had read about the Pakistan one and missed that Peru had one as well. I am now expecting another EQ tomorrow if not one each morning and evening.
I converted times from UTC to local times for each country. Pakistans EQ of 7.7 was at 4:30PM Pakistan time.
Peru's EQ was at 11:30AM local time in Peru. I looked at a calendar yesterday and figured that it the nights would be Tues,Wed, Thurs, and days Wed, Thur,Fri according to my local time and calendar.

Is something else going to happen after this? I don't know. Was the Holy Spirit impressing on me that judgement is beginning?
As we all know there is a number of calendars out there. According to Hebrew calendar tomorrow is Tishri 22. Torah calendar has I think Sunday or Monday. I'm not sure what Chabad has. I don't know what calendar is correct-if any of these are, if Tishri is next month-or even if all these calendars are wrong. I have written a thread on Hoshannah Rabbah being the 7th day of Sukkot (the 21st of Tishri) and the 22 ND of Tishri is supposedly the day Judgement starts as well as the day the God wants to Jewish people to "tarry" with Him a little while longer.

I pray for anyone who lives in EQ prone areas-may Abbas loving hand protect you and give you peace. May the Holy Spirit guide you if you need to leave, and may we all be walking, talking witnesses of His love in the days ahead. I thank-you heavenly Father for your truth, your love-may it never cease, for mercy and for justice. All
Honor and Glory to you, Jehovah Jirah, our provider.

PS If anyone wants verification on this impression that it happened before this second EQ, please go to YT channel for MrBoldSojah4Christ, find his video yesterday about Christians and a shaking and you will see where I posted yesterday -over 24 hours ago regarding this.
( and remember I was just told shaking and a time frame. Anything else is added speculation by me. :)

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

Re: Alert! 3 Nights & Days and Shaking!

thank you for posting your exciting thoughts. i awakened around noon Jerusalem Time and thought how wonderful that this could be the moment, in the twinkling of an eye, that we could be brought Home! please Lord, come quickly! i thought of this old-time Rapture song and hope it will encourage you that sisters and brothers in Christ were excited even so long ago -- they hadn't even seen the fulfillment of Israel returning to the Promised Land when this song was written. The Speer Family - Heaven's Jubilee (okay; can someone please make this link work?)

Website: [youtube] http://youtu.be/1pHTh9-XTJI?t=25s [/youtube]

6.2 earthquake in mexico today

Thanks for sharing this great song 3rd watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pHTh9-XTJI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Servant, thanks for the Mexico EQ info.

Thank you GodIslove for the encouragement. Exciting times isn’t it

I hope this works....

What did you try to do Shiloh?

If you mean embedding the video, GodIsLove, in YouTube you just have to open the video in question as if you were to watch it. Then click on its "Share" tab and on the panel that opens click on the "Embed" tab. Check the little box for "Use old embed code" and then you just have to copy the code that is on the bigger box and paste it on your post.

God is Love,

Thank you again for this update for us I really appreciate it.

God bless you,

AngelWings7

still waitin', watchin', praying -- please LORD, please ...

the Spirit and the Bride say, Come. even so, come quickly, Lord Jesus.

Me too 3rd Watch!
Sept 24,25,26 there were 3 major EQ:
Pakistan,Peru & Mexico ( 7.7,7 & 6.1).
Pakistan had another 6.8 now.
The week of 9/10-9/17 Yellowstone had 130 small EQ. The earth indeed seems to be doing some shaking!

Praying for safety and mercy for all of us!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com