Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
LYNN - HOW DID YOUR DOCTOR VISIT GO?

Dearest Lynn - I was just reading your thread about your doctor visit to see if you had posted yet and our dear, sweet sister Texas Sue and the rest of us are wondering how your visit went. I pray the doctor told you that you no longer have any tumors!!! Love you dear Lynn - and like Texas Sue said, I love your Bunny too!! Your sister Ms. Victor

Re: LYNN - HOW DID YOUR DOCTOR VISIT GO?

Good news....the tumors have not grown, all my lab work was good except I am Vitamin D deficient. I am good to go for another 6 months or 3,000 miles, which ever comes first. However, I don't think I will be here for the next office visit......Beam us up Lord.
AMEN!!!

Thank you all for your prayers, God was with me yesterday, and He does take care of His children.

Love................Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!

He DOES take care of His children.

YIPPEE !!!!

Great news.

Great news, Lynn. I'm so happy the report was favorable! Praise the Lord!

EXCELLENT NEWS, LYNN!!!

YES, PROBABLY NOT HERE (NO MORE OFFICE VISITS)!!!!!!!!

Lynn
Good news....the tumors have not grown, all my lab work was good except I am Vitamin D deficient. I am good to go for another 6 months or 3,000 miles, which ever comes first. However, I don't think I will be here for the next office visit......Beam us up Lord.
AMEN!!!

Thank you all for your prayers, God was with me yesterday, and He does take care of His children.

Love................Lynn

Praise God! Lynn, you were in my prayers yesterday, so please to hear the good report. Oh, how I PRAY you are right when you say we may not be here for your next visit!
Love,
Melanie

Great news, Lynn. And I pray that NONE OF US looking for our Blessed Savior's return will be here for your next visit! :)

Yaaay Lynn! So glad to hear the good news - and you know I work as a medical transcriptionist and hear my doctor prescribing Vitamin D to her patients all day long and 9 out of 10 people are Vitamin D deficient (including myself - REALLY low) and have to take Vitamin D3 over the counter or prescription strength 50,000 units every week BECAUSE it is so low). It's a very common thing to be Vitamin D deficient so just take your supplements. So glad to hear the Lord blessed you with good news about your tumors. Love ya - Shirley

Oh, Lynn, I am so happy to hear your good news! Praise the Lord!!! Just take your Vitamin D suppliments, and you'll be fine.

Thank You, Jesus!!!!

Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord!

{icons curtesy of Eden}

Shirley....my doc told me yesterday that it is not uncommon for folks to be Vit. D deficient, she said especially during the winter months when there is less sunshine. I went to Walgreens and stood in front of all the vitamin brands and pondered over which one would be best. The doc wants me to take 2000 units per day, so I went with the D3 also. I have been having severe muscle and joint pain and she said that the Vit. D may help reduce that problem. I sure hope so.

Hey Charity, tell Eden she did a great job on the emoticons.

Thanks everyone for your prayers, what a great bunch of brothers and sisters I have. Thank you Lord.

Love..............Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Lynn - glad to hear you got a good report from the doctor!! I learned something from your last post - I have been having joint pain, I think I am going to try the vit D thing to see if it will help me! Love you Lynn! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Good News, Lynn!

Praising God along with you and all of the Rita family. Continuing to keep you and all here lifted up in prayer.

Hugs,
YSIC,
Chris N.

Lynn, your visit is one more thing that we can praise God for this week. Did you see that Patti was healed? Another praise report. Then AbideInHim's son was released home from the hospital - another praise report!

I really think that everyone praying together as soon as the need is known is really making a difference. How awesome is our Father who hears our prayers and answers right back!

Lynn
The doc wants me to take 2000 units per day, so I went with the D3 also.

I have been having severe muscle and joint pain and she said that the Vit. D may help reduce that problem. I sure hope so.

Love..............Lynn

Hey Lynn, for joint pain, take 1000 IU of Vitimin E daily..

Vit. E will help joint pain and also help keep the blood vessels clean (unless you're like me and eat to much junk food).. LOL

Take Vit. C 1000mg daily for good immune system for the body to work better and it works wonders on fighting sinus, colds, flu, and most likely any other virus types..

Joseph

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com