Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Mystery of The Date of Pentecost

...Unlike Passover, the Feast of Firstfruits did not randomly occur on different days of the week.

It always was to occur on Sunday-- "on the morrow after the Sabbath" (Leviticus 23:11), which would occur after the Nisan 14 Passover.

This differs with current Jewish practice of designating Nisan 16 with the Feast of Firstfruits (Bikkurim).

If the Feast of Firstfruits is calculated as Nisan 16, then Pentecost would fall on Sivan 6 each year.

However, this is mistaken, since both the Feast of Firstfruits and Pentecost were mandated-- by Biblical calculation-- to be on Sunday only."

http://www.scribd.com/full/26941005?access_key=key-efsz89b8uhsn94e3ym6

The Mystery of the Date of Pentecost

http://www.levitt.com/newsletters/1995-07.html

Based on the corrected date of Sunday, Firstfruits can begin as early as...

18 Nisan 5770 - April 4, 2010 - Sunday [Torah calendar]

From midnight until dawn, Jerusalem time!

Remember, this is only the beginning of a watch that covers over ~ 50 days!!!

I'm thinking that should we pass the May 23rd, 2010 date, we will have to wait until RH and Sept.9th, 2010 for the grand finale!

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Re: The Mystery of The Date of Pentecost

So then we have the date of Nissan 17 (Sunday, April 7th, 30 AD) established for Firstfruits.

This year Firstfruits falls on April 4th (Sunday, Nissan 20)
Note: the Torah calendar will show a different day for April 4th.

The point being that Firstfruits AND Pentecost ALWAYS fall on a Sunday and FLOAT. That is, have a different date every year!

Passover always begins on Nisan 14 and the date is fixed.

So then the dates for Spring 2010,

April 4th, Sunday, 2010 ... Firstfruits [our Easter]

May 13th, Thursday, 2010 ... Ascension Day

May 23rd, Sunday, 2010 ... Pentecost

All three dates are possible watch dates; after that...

[a ~ 5 month gap...]

Then, if necessary, [Sept. 9th - 10th] THE 48 hour day, TRUMPETS.

Scuggers

So then we have the date of Nissan 17 (Sunday, April 7th, 30 AD) established for Firstfruits.

The point being that Firstfruits AND Pentecost ALWAYS fall on a Sunday and FLOAT. That is, have a different date every year!

[a ~ 5 month gap...]

Okay Passion week was either 30 or 32 AD.
I have read convincing data for both dates and I don't really think it matters

When you can narrow it down to just two years - that's a major accomplishment

Thank God we have scholars who have devoted most of their lives to bring us this research!
Thank you Jesus!

Website: www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?month=9&day=8&year=2010&hour=23&min=59&sec=59&p0=110

I agree, Scuggers... & also Pentecost was not ever really fulfilled by Yeshua, like the other Spring feasts.

The birthday & taking away of Enoch on Pentecost — also quite a big foreshadowing of the rapture.

Looking through all of the feasts this year, for sure.

Shavuot (Pentecost) in May is closest to the date that Jerusalem was recovered in the Six-Day War of June 5-10, 1967.

My Jewish calendar puts Shavuot on May 18-20 this year. Are there different Jewish calendars? Why does mine have Shavuot I on May 19th & Shavuot II on May 20th?

Watching every day through this spring! We're SO close now.

Well,

Zola seems to say that the Jews were on a different calendar prior to 70 AD.

That's why there are so many contradictory dates!
I think BOTH modern day calendar dates are wrong for Firstfruits AND Pentecost. They were to float and always land "on the morrow AFTER the Sabbath" which is Sunday.

Both would fall on the first day of the week, 50 days apart.

Website: www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?month=9&day=8&year=2010&hour=23&min=59&sec=59&p0=110

I miss Zola.

So much for us figuring these calendars out! LOL!

At least we still have the moon, the stars & the seasons.

..Unlike Passover, the Feast of Firstfruits did not randomly occur on different days of the week.

It always was to occur on Sunday-- "on the morrow after the Sabbath" (Leviticus 23:11), which would occur after the Nisan 14 Passover.

This differs with current Jewish practice of designating Nisan 16 with the Feast of Firstfruits (Bikkurim).

If the Feast of Firstfruits is calculated as Nisan 16, then Pentecost would fall on Sivan 6 each year.

However, this is mistaken, since both the Feast of Firstfruits and Pentecost were mandated-- by Biblical calculation-- to be on Sunday only

================================

this is what I was taught, as well!

scuggers
Scuggers

[a ~ 5 month gap...]

Okay Passion week was either 30 or 32 AD.
I have read convincing data for both dates and I don't really think it matters

When you can narrow it down to just two years - that's a major accomplishment

Thank God we have scholars who have devoted most of their lives to bring us this research!
Thank you Jesus!

I just thought to apply this...

The Torah calendar fits best with the 30 AD date with respect to Firstfruits [16/17th] and Pentecost!

Both days correctly land on Sunday, the way they should...

I tried different dates and different calendars but this was as close as I could get

http://www.torahcalendar.com/pickyear.asp

"While the Bridegroom Tarried"

...Significantly, the Bridegroom tarried from what appeared as a Springtime Rapture to one at a later time.

[hint: from Firstfruits to Ascension; 40 days or from Firstfruits to Pentecost; 50 days?]

Because fruits and budding pomegranates could still be seen in the garden, the time between the Bride's anticipated departure and the actual "catching up" was just a matter of weeks.

This should offer hope for those of us who are expecting the Rapture within a few days.

David & Susie Parker (29 June 2007)

Website: pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=0&cmd=search&searchby=user&searchfor=scuggers

scuggers

So then we have the date of Nissan 17 (Sunday, April 9/10th, 30 AD) established for Firstfruits.

This year Firstfruits falls on April 4th (Sunday, Nissan 20);

Okay, Passion week appears to be off by only one day!
[e.g., Nisan 14 should fall on Thursday in 30 AD]

When you can narrow it down to just one day over 2,000 years - that's a major accomplishment

Thank you Jesus![/quote]

I just thought to apply this...

The Torah calendar fits best with the 30 AD date with respect to Firstfruits [17th] and Pentecost!

Both days correctly land on Sunday, the way they should...

I tried different dates and different calendars but this was as close as I could get

http://www.torahcalendar.com/pickyear.asp [/quote]

Re: "While the Bridegroom Tarried"

Scuggers
...Significantly, the Bridegroom tarried from what appeared as a Springtime Rapture to one at a later time.

[hint: from Firstfruits to Ascension; 40 days or from Firstfruits to Pentecost; 50 days?]

Because fruits and budding pomegranates could still be seen in the garden, the time between the Bride's anticipated departure and the actual "catching up" was just a matter of weeks.

This should offer hope for those of us who are expecting the Rapture within a few days.

90 Day Challenge

Website: www.scribd.com/full/27659404?access_key=key-14sgbohrtwkv6euo72fa

Truly powerful clip you posted, Scruggers!
Thank you.

Scuggers

This year June 29th falls on 16 Tammuz 17...

16th Tammuz:
Moses goes up on Sinai, the first time, to receive the Torah - day 40. Exodus 24:18
Moses' spies search out the promised land. Day 18 Numbers 13, 14
Aaron fashions a golden calf, from jewelry, and an alter for offerings. Exodus 32:1-5

17th Tammuz:
Noach sent out the first dove to see if the Flood waters had receded, in 1650. Berei**** 8:8
Joseph and Samuel are born. It is 40 weeks after Tishrei 1.
Moses' spies search out the promised land. Day 19 Numbers 13, 14
The sin of he golden calf is committed.
Moses breaks the tablets containing the Ten Commandments, after 40 days on Mt. Sinai. Exodus 24:18 - 31:18
Levites kill 3000 Israelites and become set apart to HaShem. Exodus 32:25-29
Cessation of the daily sacrifice in the first temple in 3184.
Jerusalem walls destroyed. Titus takes the outer city.
King Menashe had an idol placed in the Holy Sanctuary of the Temple.
Apostomos, captain of the occupation forces, publicly burned the Torah.
Titus and Rome breached the walls of Jerusalem in 70 AD
Fast of Tammuz. the beginning of bein ha-mezarim, a three-week period of semi-mourning for the destruction of the
Temple. This is the fast of the fourth month. Zechariah 9:19

Further, some believe this to be the actual day of Pentecost!

when was the real first Biblical Pentecost?
All dates given in this post are purely speculation based on possible personal interpretation of scripture. This should not be taken as fact but used as suggestion and entertainment ONLY.

The actual Biblical day of Pentecost?

Grace and Peace!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com