Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hidden and Revealed in your own words and letters Scruggers!!! :-)

Thank you CJ for the inspiration from the information on your The Month of March 2010...Pastor F.M. Riley, with regard to Leviticus.

The good news in what I found numerically at the bottom is dove tailing together pretty good...it just seems to keep panning out on this end.

I guess we'll see in the days ahead...and CJ I'm glad to hear Jesse is feeling better. Praise the Lord, and I'll keep you faithful brothers of mine in my prayers.

The numbers are short and to the point.

Rainbow 4 2 2009

If my memory serves me right, I took the above picture 51 days before I posted on RITA for the first time...

From and including: Thursday, April 2, 2009
To and including: Friday, May 22, 2009

It is 51 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

Or 1 month, 21 days including the end date.

121 X 2 = 242

Lev 23:5 In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the LORD'S passover.

Below is from The Bible Wheel.

Verse # = 3408 | Words = 9 | Letters = 40

Hebrew numerical value Total for this verse = 2661

40 Hebrew letters + 9 Hebrew words = 49

49 mirrored and added together...94 = 143

143 + 341 = 484

484 divided by 2 = 242

2661 +242 = 2903

2903 same numbers as in 29th of March...29-03.

This final example is really interesting in light of the Scriptural number for DEPARTURE is 29

Take the Hebrew numerical value of Lev 23:5...2661 and subtract the 121 which is one half of 242 and subtract 121 from 2661....

2661 minus 121= 2992 WE HAVE THE NUMBER FOR DEPARTURE IN SCRIPTURE MIRRORED!!!

THEN....when you take 2992 and subtract the numerical value of the Hebrew word ecstasy which means RAPTURE and, the number is 182.

Look what happens in God's Wonderful Math...

2992 - 182 = 2810

2810 + 0182 mirrored = 2992

With this, I think I'll head off to bed.

God Bless all who read and may visions of Rapture caress you sleepy heads

Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Joseph

This final example is really interesting in light of the Scriptural number for DEPARTURE is 29

Take the Hebrew numerical value of Lev 23:5...2661 and subtract the 121 which is one half of 242 and subtract 121 from 2661....

2661 minus 121= 2992 WE HAVE THE NUMBER FOR DEPARTURE IN SCRIPTURE MIRRORED!!!

THEN....when you take 2992 and subtract the numerical value of the Hebrew word ecstasy which means RAPTURE and, the number is 182.

Look what happens in God's Wonderful Math...

2992 - 182 = 2810

2810 + 0182 mirrored = 2992

With this, I think I'll head off to bed.

God Bless all who read and may visions of Rapture caress you sleepy heads

Joe

Being a numbers guy, something caught my eye this morning in my bravenet usernum.

The last four numbers of my bravenet usernum is

1292 added to 2992 = 4284....42 the number in Scripture concerning Jesus first and second coming and we know there are 42 months + 42 months = 84
months in the coming tribulation.

Dear Lord Jesus, is there something really here numerically concerning the Blessed Hope or are these nothing more than numerical coincidences?

As Humbly told Scott in effect, "How many more of these coincidences can we bear?" Your faithful servant Humbly asks a very valid question.

I don't know Lord Jesus, I'm just asking.

And You know Lord I promised Your children here at RITA, my sisters and brothers....that, I never will do another calculation in this regard..if we are still here after March 29, 2010...either way Lord I will stop...I promised.

Bless my Precious Sisters and Brothers who wade through my posts and try not to get dizzy with all these numbers swirling around.

Lord, I just remember all the disappointment we went through in watch periods in days past and I contributed to a lot of these brokenhearts. And, in this regard I have a latent feeling I may be setting saints up for another time of dashed hopes.

Dear Lord Jesus, my posts here are tempered with this thought and I just wanted to let You know and my sisters and brothers here know this as well.

Thank you, Thank you, Lord Jesus for this wonderful privilege through Your Grace that I can come boldly before the Throne of Grace and talk with you and lay my heart at your feet ask You these questions...You are so AWESOME and we Love You So Much and we know you are excited about all of the events around the Blessed Hope...because, You arranged everything and You wanted us to be a part of Your Wonderful Program for such a time as this.

God Bless Your Heart Lord Jesus and in Your Name Lord Jesus I pray...Amen

Joseph, good brother, do not stop if lead by the Holy Spirit because there are many avenues that Jesus uses to show us things..

When I was young there were many times that the Holy Spirit actually spoke to me, but I would not share it because I did not want to look (STUPID)... <-- how stupid was that..

Here's an example that just popped into my head while typing this..

Back in the late 1970s around 1976-78 range roughly, I lived out in the country and drove 13 miles a day to work..

Just up the road from me, lived this very old gentleman all alone. He came to Church and loved to sing with his scratched voice, but most everyone would give him a nice thank you clap, etc..

Now for the Holy Spirit part and me not wanting to look "stupid"..

One morning I was on my way to work as usual. As I passed Barney's house, the Holy Spirit said "STOP, BARNEY IS IN TROUBLE"..

The preacher lived about 1 mile futher up the road. I was debating myself what should I do.? Did I really hear this.? Should I stop and tell the preacher what happened.? No, I'm going to work, I might look stupid..

Later that day, I got word that another neighbor had stopped to check on Barney and found that he had died.

I really felt bad in two ways.. By not listening to the Holy Spirit, and by my thoughts of "didn't want to look stupid" in case I was wrong in what I thought I had heard.

Joseph

RJ
Joseph, good brother, do not stop if lead by the Holy Spirit because there are many avenues that Jesus uses to show us things..

When I was young there were many times that the Holy Spirit actually spoke to me, but I would not share it because I did not want to look (STUPID)... <-- how stupid was that..

Here's an example that just popped into my head while typing this..

Back in the late 1970s around 1976-78 range roughly, I lived out in the country and drove 13 miles a day to work..

Just up the road from me, lived this very old gentleman all alone. He came to Church and loved to sing with his scratched voice, but most everyone would give him a nice thank you clap, etc..

Now for the Holy Spirit part and me not wanting to look "stupid"..

One morning I was on my way to work as usual. As I passed Barney's house, the Holy Spirit said "STOP, BARNEY IS IN TROUBLE"..

The preacher lived about 1 mile futher up the road. I was debating myself what should I do.? Did I really hear this.? Should I stop and tell the preacher what happened.? No, I'm going to work, I might look stupid..

Later that day, I got word that another neighbor had stopped to check on Barney and found that he had died.

I really felt bad in two ways.. By not listening to the Holy Spirit, and by my thoughts of "didn't want to look stupid" in case I was wrong in what I thought I had heard.

Joseph

Dear Brother Joseph,

Thank you for sharing your heart to me in your reply. I really appreciate you being so open.

I will take your advice and trust the Good Lord more as well.

You'll find this encouraging to you.

While I was downstairs where the computer is I was in another room and I heard the little "bell" sound that indicates I have a message that just came in the e-mail.

I walked over to the computer and low and behold my OutLook Express wasn't opened...Hummmmmmmmmm....( Holy Spirit moment here my brother) I opened my e-mail and your message above from you was here for me.

Our Lord wanted me to see this soon and respond to you and here we are.

Thank you Joseph for listening and helping me out...You're a very Special and Dear Brother to me.

I Love You Joseph and God Bless your Bro.

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com