Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The 42 Months of The Revelation - Daniel's prophecy and the Covenant

I know this scenario has already been debunked here at RITA a number of times but I came across a few other posts today on FiveDoves that seem to offer more credibility to the idea.

Somehow the context of the Daniel prophecy concerning the "covenant with many" has never quite resolved itself in my thinking.

If you find the time or interest in plowing through these, any comments would be appreciated.

The Main Thread

DANIEL'S PROPHECY OF 70 WEEKS

THE CURSE AND THE COVENANT of Daniel 9:27

ps. I haven't finished these yet myself

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

No 7 year Tribulation; No peace treaty!!, only 42 months remain? by EAR

I'm not sure WHO this guy is? "EAR". But just a casual glance at some of his work is very compelling!!

Seems I return to the study: The tribulation is ONLY 3-1/2 years!! Won't you join me?

At this point I believe 'EAR' is completely accurate about the Daniel prophecy.
It's all about veracity and rightly dividing the Word of Truth!

These were just a few of EAR's posts Googled at FiveDoves! Wow, very good.

march2010/ear312

The new Covenant

The Bill Salus scenario

Kings,Heads,Mountains

The seven heads

The Two beasts of Revelation

anti-Christ beast Empire is rising

Earthquake tracker Too!

Imagine only a ~ 42 month Tribulation?

here's 42 months with Dan Matson, 2017 end-date (this idea...)

or this... using a 2015 end date?

42 Month Timeline to 2015

Maybe this 2015 Date is more accurate than we first thought? Back to the future and the Lunar tetrads of 2015!

Why didn't we have these kind of teachers when we first learned of this

ps. this may have an adverse outcome on our soon expected rapture timing but that's another thread

Re: The 42 Months of The Revelation - Daniel's prophecy and the Covenant

Hey Tom! I'm *very* intrigued by this post. I wish I had the time to read up as much as you! I was just thinking about all this this morning. I remember reading a study by Pastor Riley some time back that spoke of the difference in the hour of trial (Rev 3) and further in Rev (can't remember the chapter just now) where the angel says that the Hour of His Wrath or Judgement has come~ using those two words in the original greek to show that they are referring to two separate 'hours' and correlating that to the first 42 months (trial) and the last 42 months (wrath). Have you read this? Wish I could find it. Maybe I will email him and see if he has any imput..

Thanks Melanie!

I spent most of the day looking at this and just couldn't put it down!

Apparently the 1st 42 months have already elapsed during Christ's 3-1/2 year ministry and only 42 months remain!

At this point it looks quite convincing

Re: No 7 year Tribulation; No peace treaty!!, only 42 months remain? by EAR

Hi Tom, I must admit that there are two alternatives either the whole 7 years or just 42 months tribulation like you've said because it is said in mid of 69 week, the prince will be cut (Yeshua died on the cross). Many debates about this. But this all pointed toward pretribulation position, the matter is only whether tribulation is 7 years long or only 42 months. With BHO in power 2009 + 7 years will be 2016 at the end of his term, the mid of his term will be mid of 2012, interesting. Just thought about it today and then your writing comes up.
Yes Tom I haven't disposed yet the idea that tribulation length is only 42 months and all seven seals will be opened at that period meaning 2012 year, amazing how it is matched with doom prophecy from other beliefs.
If tribulation is 7 years long, it must begin this 2010 no other alternatives. Scott also found interesting things regarding this tribulation. We still have till Pentacost to prove this one. If everything is normal till then, probably I begin to switch to 42 months tribulation period since I an very convinced something must happen in 2010 - 2017 if tribulation is 7 years long.

More over, looking at the plane crash today of Polish Presidency plane which mentioned exactly 70 years after the first one happened, and 70 years coming up as a very important number, I began to think, that our current peace after the WWII 1945 can't stand more than 70 years ending up 2015. There is no "a generation of peace exists on earth" unless the real Prince of Peace Our Beloved Savior coming on earth to establish the Kingdom. Also no a generation of peace in Israel meaning something has to happen and big very big before 2017/2018. But accroding to CJ's 2017 is the more likely year as it is matched with 1967 so then it leaves 2010 again as a very very very important year.
We must keep looking up, Pentacost is not over yet for 2010, even the second Passover is not over and April 15 2010 is not over yet. Before all of those dates over, I will stick to 7 year tribulation length, but once it passed those all dates, I think I'am gonna shift to 42 months tribulation period.

May Yeshua takes us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy to be forever with Him and His glorious joy beyond words fulfill each of us everyday of our life.

Re: No 7 year Tribulation; No peace treaty!!, only 42 months remain? by EAR

Geneustace
Hi Tom, I must admit that there are two alternatives either the whole 7 years or just 42 months tribulation like you've said because it is said in mid of 69 week, the prince will be cut (Yeshua died on the cross). Many debates about this.

May Yeshua takes us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy to be forever with Him and His glorious joy beyond words fulfill each of us everyday of our life.

Thanks Geneustace,

I received this reply from a messianic pastor friend..

(Pastor Jack)
The Tribulation will be 7 years (Daniel 9:27); there is no way around that. Before the Tribulation occurs, the Ezekiel War (Ez. chs. 38 & 39) must take place as it is the lead in to the arrival of the anti-christ, puppet of Satan. The shaman (obama) is not the anti-christ and Russia and Iran are still on the playing field; so therefore the Ezekiel War can not have taken place and then too the Tribulation has not begun.

The time of the Tribulation will be far worse than what the mess that we currently see the world in now. I have come to believe, based on typical casualty rates that before the Tribulation comes we will see 100 million casualties on planet earth and that is small fries compared to the Tribulation where two-thirds of the Hebrews and five-sixths of the goyim nations will be destroyed. All in all, in just over the next nine years, we will see the earth's population decrease from 7-8 billion to <2 billion and all of this is centered around the attempts by various rulers to install themselves as the leader of the one-world government--a spit in the face of Yahweh.

I just hope we are prepared--
Pastor Jack

I don't know where he gets these "next nine years" from because I won't be here . . .

I'm still onboard with the 42 month version though

No 7 year Tribulation Temple; No Roman anti-Christ peace treaty!!, only 42 months remain
Re: No 7 year Tribulation Temple; No Roman anti-Christ peace treaty!!, only 42 months remain

Tom, Daniel 9:27 says that he confirms (enforces) a covenant with many for one week....

How could that actually be referring to Jesus? He never forces himself and His New Covenant is FOREVER....

Re: No 7 year Tribulation Temple; No Roman anti-Christ peace treaty!!, only 42 months remain

interesting! I'll check that out~ thank you. I agree that a lot of what we thought was correct has been showing itself not quite so (AC coming out of Europe, etc~ not so, eh?) This is another tricky one~

I had an interesting thought years ago.

"Hour" of temptation...

In the 1000 years is a day category, 1 hour is 41.66666 years.

Add 42 years to 1967 and you get 2009.

Now, what happened in 1967 and onward? Free love...sex...you name it. The whole world got cast into a bed.

We're still paying for the "sexual revolution" today, are we not?

Praise the Lord, I've been kept from it! (But not from the probable feelings of Lot while sitting in the gates of Sodom.)

Is this the real hour of temptation? You got me, but it sure can be a temptation.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus!

In Christ,

Mike

whoever this guy or gal is, they have covered a lot of ground!

I did a google search on 'EAR' in FiveDoves and just in the last year I found tons of colossal research.

I've never seen this person before and they have been posting since 2005!
wow

Tom, let me ask you this question~ when EAR refers to the dispensationalist view, is he saying that in his opinion we do not go back to the dispensation of law for the last seven years of human history? I personally am not so sure that is going to be the case~ do we ever have inference in scripture that the dispensations can work in retrospect? I think the age of grace ends at the coming of Jesus in person, because people are still getting saved during the tribulation hour. Does EAR reference this in all the reading you've done? I'm wondering what he/she says about "dispensationalist views" in light of 70th week.

EAR seems to show no disregard for dispensation other than where they do the 'divide'.

To me there is just a parenthetical gap of the last 3-1/2 years of the entire 7 last years vs. the 69 weeks + 1 week. The last 42 months just pick back up with the continuation of "the gospel of the kingdom", Mosaic covenant which gives way to the Jeremiah code, as he refers to it.

scuggers
....The book of The Revelation never mentions 7 years; only 42 months!

Yes , that's true , but how does Daniel's 2300 days fit inside a 3 1/2 year period ?

Email: texlittlefield@gmail.com

TexL

Yes , that's true , but how does Daniel's 2300 days fit inside a 3 1/2 year period ?

Hi Tex,
I'm looking through His study of Daniel 9:24-27 but I don't see it yet.

I may have to contact EAR thru John Tng and get his email addy. I want to get the whole series on the subject - looks awesome!

Give me some time

I'll try and contact John Tng at FiveDoves to get E.A.R.'s email addy.

I will email him/her to get info on the entire booklet series!

Booklets in This Series, by E.A.R. @ FiveDoves

we already have book 6 in the series

more hot links; like hot-buttered manna!

E.A.R. links from FiveDoves & The Anti-christ Beast Empire

GOG is NOT a Russian Leader! The timing of Gog-Magog War in EZE 37-39

here's one I found online but a bit hard to focus on the text...

Gog IS NOT a Russian Leader by E.A.R. @ FiveDoves

Re: GOG is NOT a Russian Leader! The timing of Gog-Magog War in EZE 37-39

So Tom, if now we only have 42 months left, then the logic is there will be nothing happen between now till the beginning of the rest of 42 months, when is it? 2012/2013 or 2013/2014.

Is the Ezekiel 83 and Gog Magog war are the same war? The last post implies Gog Magog war at end of 1000 year reigns of Our Messiah on the current old earth.

Geneustace
So Tom, if now we only have 42 months left, then the logic is there will be nothing happen between now till the beginning of the rest of 42 months, when is it? 2012/2013 or 2013/2014.

Hi Geneustace!
there is so much reading and I've been trying to compile all the documents I can find. To answer your first question I'm going to snip a few portions of the work that are pertinent...

Since it is my belief that it was Jesus who fulfilled the prophecy of Daniel’s 70 weeks (Daniel 9:24-27) I see no requirement for a rebuilt temple, nor a Roman ruler to strengthen a “covenant” prior to the Tribulation period of 3 ½ years. Instead, I see a continuing deterioration in Israel’s relationships with her surrounding Islamic neighbours, which will lead to the Battle of Armageddon, when the “Zionist/Crusader” forces of Judah and Ephraim, (read Israel and supporting Western Nations) will be forced to fight against a coalition of Radical Islamic elements led by the Beast and False Prophet. These composite Beastly Islamic forces which rise up from the old Babylonian, Persian and Grecian Empires; desire to take possession of Jerusalem, and the Holy Land, and reinstitute Sharia/Islamic law throughout the Middle East and Europe, just as it did during the Ottoman Empire period, and eventually to encompass the whole World.
...looks like things will simply escalate worse and worse until the Amos,Ps 83 war that seems to begin the last 42 months.

Apparently the Islamic forces win out and defeat the western White horse rider.(??)not sure yet...

God uses the new Islamic world order to bring judgment for 42 months until He defeats anti-Christ and his minions at the battle of Armageddon

Is the Ezekiel 83 and Gog Magog war are the same war? The last post implies Gog Magog war at end of 1000 year reigns of Our Messiah on the current old earth.

question 2, yes, I read that one and he says it's the war at the end of the kingdom age; I'd have to agree!

...when is it? 2012/2013 or 2013/2014.

At this point if I had to guess I would say Spring 2012 until Fall 2015 (span of 42 months). That may push out our pre-trib rapture another 12 months but I'm still hopeful for this Spring.

If we use Dan Matson's timespan of Spring 2014 to Fall 2017 (span 42 months) that would push out a pre-trib rapture another ~ 3+ years!!

The last scenario would be the furthest out I would go though and 2015 looks to be the best fit based on the Mark Biltz Lunar tetrad signs.

In fact it could be even a year earlier, as in Spring 2011 thru Fall 2014 (span 42 months) since the scriptures seem to indicate the blood moons and sackcloth suns occur immediately AFTER the Tribulation of those days...

When is it? When will it begin? The timing of the 42 month Tribulation...

scuggers
...when is it? 2012/2013 or what?

At this point if I had to guess I would say Spring 2012 until Fall 2015 (span of 42 months). That may push out our pre-trib rapture another 12 months but I'm still hopeful for this Spring.

If we use Dan Matson's timespan of Spring 2014 to Fall 2017 (span 42 months) that would push out a pre-trib rapture another ~ 3+ years!!

The last scenario would be the furthest out I would go though and 2015 looks to be the best fit based on the Mark Biltz Lunar tetrad signs.

In fact it could be even a year earlier, as in Spring 2011 thru Fall 2014 (span 42 months) since the scriptures seem to indicate the blood moons and sackcloth suns occur immediately AFTER the Tribulation of those days

Puts you on Sep 23rd 2015, Which is YOM KIPPUR!! as shown...

Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

There will be a total solar eclipse and a total lunar eclipse before the great and terrible day of the Lord.

Linking Eclipses to the Timing of the Second Coming of Messiah

an interesting reply by JOSEPH BLACKMON today in my inbox...

Sorry Tom,

there will be "7 years" which will be "Daniel's 70th week".

No covenant has been confirmed yet and when it is confirmed it will be the confirmation of the "Old Covenant" by "the Antichrist", who is claiming to be "THE CHRIST", with Israel, for only the "Old Covenant" & "New Covenant" are Holy Covenants.
"Daniel 9:24-27, Daniel 11:20-23, 30-32, Daniel 12:10-12"

I forgot to include...

"Jesus" did not confirm the Old Covenant for "7 years" and then cause it to cease in the midst.

"Jesus" fulfilled the Old Covenant but He didn't stop the sacrificial system, in fact the early Jewish Church was still attending these sacrifices and even Paul had no problem with these sacrifices as types and desired to be in Jerusalem for Pentecost (Read ACTS, 1 Corinthians 16).

Please read Hebrews 10:1-3 carefully.

If Jesus had ended the sacrificial system then he would have been saying it was sufficient.

Only "Jesus" is a one time sacrifice for sins forever, and that is why the Catholic Mass is an abomination for it is, according to them, the continual sacrifice of "Jesus Christ".

The Lambs would have ceased to be sacrificed if they could make those who offered them perfect, but they went on because they were only shadows and types.

The book of Hebrews was explaining that Jesus is better than all the Old Covenant types, as their fulfillment,
but "Jesus" didn't make the sacrifices and oblations cease in the midst of "Daniel's 70th week",
in fact "Jesus" wasn't even presented as Messiah the "PRINCE"
until he road into Jerusalem on the donkey and the foal of the ass @ the exact end of "69 weeks" or "483 years", after which he was cut-off.

"Jesus" wouldn't even allow himself to be declared King before this date (JOHN 6, Zechariah 9:9).

Jesus was not cut-off in the midst of the "70th week".

God Bless, Yours In Christ, Joseph M. Blackmon

Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010
Subject: Re: Subject, last year POSTS by EAR...

Guys,
I'm afraid I'm on the 42 month timeline again. It's just to compelling!
The Post at RITA; be sure and read all three posts...

Joseph provides a new twist to the idea of the covenant! Mory study required

Thank you J. Blackmon!

Hi Bro, if I may be able to get into this one, the
42 months issue, may I say that yes, in ch 13 of the
Revelation, its very clear that the beast re. AC is
given power to CONTINUE/make war for only 42 months.

I perceive that a period of Transition Time, following
certain events, ( Rapture occuring, then scrambling, posturing by all of the wannabe king types ) filled
with some confusion, false starts, various failures to
accomplish order in the Mid East, Asia, and Europe will spread across the earth, mostly in the regions
just described, ( with America going into isolation )
and out of that Transition Time period the process to
Set Forth the AC will come. Once he is in position to
throw his weight/the dragon's weight around, then he
is given power to continue/make war for 42 months and
its Gangbusters Trib from that point.

As an aside here, I believe that our Lord revealed to
me some years back, that the 2 witnesses KEEP AC off
of the new Temple site until its Great Trib in your
face time. God's power in made clear before all of
the earth, then those who still don't/won't walk with
the Lord are allowed their 42 month run out of the 70
weeks calendar.

How long is the Transition Time period? Time will tell, it won't be 24 hours, weeks likely some months.

What of the first 42 months/3 1/2 years? It was the
time of Jesus The Christ's ministry as recorded thru
the NT.

Bless You

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

Dewey
Hi Bro, if I may be able to get into this one,...
snip...
As an aside here, I believe that our Lord revealed to
me some years back, that the 2 witnesses KEEP AC off
of the new Temple site until its Great Trib in your
face time. God's power in made clear before all of
the earth, then those who still don't/won't walk with
the Lord are allowed their 42 month run out of the 70
weeks calendar.

Bless You

Dewey

Thanks Dewey!

this is one area where I'm still uncertain yet about EAR's scenario. I don't believe he sees a need for a tribulation temple (but this seems to contradict scripture in Thess.?)
Also the Daniel chapter 8 talks about 2300 days?
Maybe this was fulfilled during Antiocus E. in the original Abomination of desolation?
Maybe there will be only one application of this?

But great to have a consensus going! The Lord expects us to put our heads together! We have the mind of Christ and His best interests at heart!

Reply from G.A.Stewart concerning The 42 Months of The Revelation...

This just in today! My inbox has been a God-send today!
This is great stuff... hope you enjoy!

G.A. Stewart's Age of Desolation - a reply to his website update

scroll all the way to page 6 to get my original email to Stu

Although I have tiptoed around saying it on my website, Obama is Nostradamus’ Third Antichrist.

Re: Reply from G.A.Stewart concerning The 42 Months of The Revelation...

Tom,

Those B&W pictures you are using in your posts are great!

Hey Tom,

Love all the great discussion on this thread. Thanks for having the courage to go into this "out of he box" kind of speculation that causes the serious student of the Word to dig real deep to see if there is any valid evidence to support such a thesis as a 42 month Tribulation.

For me, I am convinced that Daniels 70th week and the two periods of 42 months found in the book of Revelation are one and the same, and that is why we say "Seven year Tribulation period".

Since this time period is all about Gods dealing with Israel, I am convinced we must assign our understanding of both the timing and events of this seven year period of time, to a Jewish Middle Eastern perspective. It seems to me that when we look at the prophesied events that the Word has given us, we must NOT look at them through the eyes of a Western mindset. This can cause our understanding and interpretation to be skewed, unbalanced or just plain wrong. I see this happen often.

The "beast" of Daniel and Revelation is one and the same AC. This Beast confirms a Covenant with Israel and others for a period of SEVEN years, then breaks this Covenant at the 3 1/2 year period by going into the newly built Jewish temple in Jerusalem and declaring himself God. The two witnesses are in control of the temple mount for the first 3 1/2 (42 month) year period of time, and because of their testimony to all of Israel, the Jewish people will be keenly aware of the prophesy in their book of Daniel and in Johns revelation of Jesus Christ.

Conclusion is then that the first 42 month period only starts when Israel is GUARANTEED to be able to rebuild its Temple and reconstitute animal sacrifice and Old Testament law. This has not been done yet. Our current "resident" may or may not become the person who confirms that Covenant and then destroys it at the middle of the 7 year term. The Body of Christ will be gone BEFORE any of the 7 year period begins. That is a sure thing........

In Yeshuas name

Tom

Hi Dewey, what you have said somehow makes sense too.

42 months, the first half week is spent by Yeshua, Prince of Peace who came to Israel to His own children and yet He was rejected even be killed.
Life has come and spread to entire world.
Change has come and whoever receives Him become the Children of Yahweh.

Therefore, now Yahweh gives strong dillusion to Israel by giving her the false Prince, Prince of Darkness instead of light, Prince of war instead of peace and the covenant with Hell instead of Heaven, so:
42 months, the last half of the week will be spent by the AC, literally on earth which gives Great Tribulation period over all human beings.
Death has come and spread to entire world.
Change has come and whoever receives Him by receiving the mark of the Beast, death is secured for him or her.

Interesting thought. My heart said, it might be correct. There is a pattern to it as the stylized fact of way of Yahweh throughout the Bible.

Regards Jesus Ministry = first 3 1/2 yrs, AC is 2nd
3 1/2 yrs........Do you REALLY think that YHWH will
give the AC DOUBLE TIME over His SON??

I know that this is not clearly set in stone, but, it makes primo sense to me, NO double time for the AC.

Bless ya'll

Dewey

Tom
Hey Tom,

Love all the great discussion on this thread. Thanks for having the courage to go into this "out of he box" kind of speculation that causes the serious student of the Word to dig real deep to see if there is any valid evidence to support such a thesis as a 42 month Tribulation.

The Body of Christ will be gone BEFORE any of the 7 year period begins. That is a sure thing........

In Yeshuas name

Tom

Thanks for the kind words Tom!

at this point I have managed to get EAR's email addy and waiting for his reply

This has never been an easy decision for me especially when a scholar like EAR comes along

I'll be teetering on the edge of the fence for awhile until I can really get a handle on this.
After all, if true it would be a major shift on how I perceive future events.

The Lord never said it would be easy but I'm grateful for these beloved teacher/researchers like Matson, Pineman, EAR, etc, etc.

God bless my understanding and keep me from error!

"WHITE HORSE and RED HORSE - Rev. 6:2-4"

EAR (9 Feb 2006)
IS THE WHITE HORSE RIDING OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE?

Many people associate the white horse of Rev.6:2 with the glorious picture of Christ triumphant on the white horse later in Revelation, 19:11-16; where the rider is called the WORD OF GOD.

Others associate the white horse with the Anti-Christ, as a counterfeit of our Lord. However, I see no resemblance between this picture and that of the Beast and False Prophet outlined in the rest of Revelation.
EAR, 9/2/2006
Current events in Iran indicate that the Islamic Terrorist Networks “mouth piece” Ahmadinejad is expecting their 12th Imam or Mahdi to be revealed within the next two years. He may appear sooner than that. He, I believe, will be the Anti-Christ, riding the Red Horse who takes “peace from the earth, and that they should kill (Strongs 4969 – slaughter) one another; and there was given unto him a great sword.” His wielding of this weapon (which I believe is a nuclear bomb) will bring War to the Middle East, North Africa, and all Islamic and Arab Countries.

RED HORSE - REVELATION IS COLOUR CODED

Daniel Matson (4 Aug 2008)"Concerning Daniel's Seventy Weeks"

Daniel Matson, Aug 2008
Daniel’s clock of the 70 weeks is still stuck at week 69 to be resumed at a later date. It is a clock reserved for the Jews. It begins when the future prince of the peoples of the old Roman Empire confirms a covenant for a period that will last seven years. In the middle of those seven years he commits unspeakable acts in the temple that are an abomination that brings desolation and then destruction in the final three and a half years. The Church is separate and is not destined for this time for it must be removed out of the way. There is no way Christ’s sacrifice for sin is compatible as being in the middle of the 70th week and the time of the Abomination of Desolation.

Ditto (other than I see the clock stuck at 69 1/2
weeks) when the church is gone, it ALL goes back to God and Israel ! Chuck Missler in his series on the
book of Revelation stresses that from ch 4 on, its all
about His dealing with the fulfillment of all to do
with Israel. I recommend it mucho.

Blessings

Dewey

The Two Witnesses have to start their ministry during the first 42 months of the tribulation not the last 42 months. They are killed after their testimony. It makes absolutely no sense for them to die at the end of the tribulation as the second coming of Jesus happens at the end. Then the two witnesses bodies are left for dead in the middle of the street INTO THE MILLENNIAL KINGDOM? That people will be celebrating their death INTO THE MILLENNIUM? That their resurrection will occur 3 days AFTER JESUS RETURNS WITH THE SAINTS? Sort of anti-climactic isn't it? I mean what would be the point.

I am sorry Scuggers but the 70th week is not one period of 1260 days but Two. NONE of the Seals have been opened yet. They wont be opened until the 24 elders which represents the church are there in heaven. The AC has not been revealed. We have not seen the deaths of a quarter of the world's current population of 6.8 Billion that would be about 1.7 billion dead. I have read EAR's posts before and I disagree with his interpretation.

The two witnesses are stationed in Jerusalem. SO what is the point of them being there if the Jewish people have had to either be killed during the last 42 months or flee to Jordan...the faithful remnant which is about a third. So the two witnesses are only preaching to people who have already condemned themselves by taking the Mark? Again pointless. It only makes sense with two periods of 42 months,,,not one.

There has been no Animal Sacrifices prohibited, there has been no Mark of the Beast implemented, we have seen no full implementation of the New World Order, New World Religion or Completely Cashless society...at least not yet. So sorry I could not disagree with EAR more! We are close to the beginning of the Tribulation....but we are not their yet.

Matthew 24:4-25
Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.

For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ, and will deceive many.

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is STILL to come.

Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

All these are the BEGINNING of birth pains.

“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.

At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,

and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.

Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,

but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and THEN the end will come.

“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation, spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—

then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

Let no one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house.

Let no one in the field go back to get his cloak.

How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!

Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.

For THEN there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it.

For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible.

See, I have told you ahead of time.

Thanks Dewey,
Thanks Knight Michael,

There seems to be nearly a 50/50 bias to the scenario;
proof enough that it is a difficult subject!

It's a fantastic study and I can actually see this going either way at this point... seems the Lord really has a sense of humor on this one.

Only time will tell for sure how this will pan out.

I've got enough material here for hours of research and the wiggle room time is quickly running out.

I surmise a second coming now sometime between 2015 to 2017 in the Fall.
The 2017 date gives validation for a 7 year Tribulation while the 2015 date points to a 42 month Tribulation.
We will know for sure within a ~ year unless the church is removed shortly.

So then, 2017= Fall 2010 to Fall 2017;
So then, 2015= Spring 2012 to Fall 2015

The Pentecost rapture (this year or next?) will work for each scenario

E.A.R. links from FiveDoves & “The year of recompense for the controversy of Zion”? Isaiah 34:8

It is indeed a difficult subject Scuggers...NO argument there. Otherwise the church would not have splintered over doctrine if it was clear cut. Still Jesus taught in parables. He did this because only those who had the spiritual discernment would understand. If you want to understand spiritual things...you have to dig for it. Even Jesus' own disciples did not understand his parables half the time and would later ask for clarification after the crowds had left. If they who had Jesus as their teacher didn't get it...then we are in good company "n'est-ce pas"?

P.S. thats French for - is it not so...

Knight Michael
The Two Witnesses have to start their ministry during the first 42 months of the tribulation not the last 42 months. They are killed after their testimony. It makes absolutely no sense for them to die at the end of the tribulation as the second coming of Jesus happens at the end. Then the two witnesses bodies are left for dead in the middle of the street INTO THE MILLENNIAL KINGDOM? That people will be celebrating their death INTO THE MILLENNIUM? That their resurrection will occur 3 days AFTER JESUS RETURNS WITH THE SAINTS? Sort of anti-climactic isn't it? I mean what would be the point.

I am sorry Scuggers but the 70th week is not one period of 1260 days but Two. NONE of the Seals have been opened yet. They wont be opened until the 24 elders which represents the church are there in heaven. The AC has not been revealed. We have not seen the deaths of a quarter of the world's current population of 6.8 Billion that would be about 1.7 billion dead. I have read EAR's posts before and I disagree with his interpretation.

The two witnesses are stationed in Jerusalem. SO what is the point of them being there if the Jewish people have had to either be killed during the last 42 months or flee to Jordan...the faithful remnant which is about a third. So the two witnesses are only preaching to people who have already condemned themselves by taking the Mark? Again pointless. It only makes sense with two periods of 42 months,,,not one.

There has been no Animal Sacrifices prohibited, there has been no Mark of the Beast implemented, we have seen no full implementation of the New World Order, New World Religion or Completely Cashless society...at least not yet. So sorry I could not disagree with EAR more! We are close to the beginning of the Tribulation....but we are not their yet.

Matthew 24:4-25
Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.

For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ, and will deceive many.

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is STILL to come.

Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

All these are the BEGINNING of birth pains.

“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.

At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,

and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.

Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,

but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and THEN the end will come.

“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation, spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—

then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

Let no one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house.

Let no one in the field go back to get his cloak.

How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!

Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.

For THEN there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it.

For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible.

See, I have told you ahead of time.

Yay Knight Michael!! That seems very clear to me~ merci tres gros! Tres bien!

YESSSSSSS, Knight Michael . . . The tribulation period is the time of Jacob's trouble (Daniel's 70 week) . . -not the church's

The church will have been already raptured in Heaven rejoicing in the full Presence of Jesus, and NOT crying out to God this verse:

. . . "saying to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? . . Rev. 6:6

"SATAN'S DOUBLE DECEPTION"

...THE ARGUMENT IS CONCLUSIVE -

If, as some people say, the War of Gog and Magog is the first of the end-times conflicts, prior to Armageddon, then they are arguing against scripture. The Revelation passages at the top of this article clearly show the progression of events in the last days.

They also argue against logic. How is Satan to enter into the Beast and False Prophet at Armageddon if he is already confined to eternal torment in the lake of fire and brimstone at the end of the Gog and Magog war?

The scriptures are quite clear that the Battle of Armageddon must come first, followed by the Millennial Kingdom, after which the final rebellion by Gog and Magog is put down with fire from heaven and Satan is condemned to everlasting torment

E.A.R. links from FiveDoves & “The year of recompense for the controversy of Zion”? Isaiah 34:8

(Originally Posted by scuggers )
...when is it? 2012/2013 or what?

In fact it could be even a year earlier, as in Spring 2011 thru Fall 2014 (span 42 months) since the scriptures seem to indicate the blood moons and sackcloth suns occur immediately AFTER the Tribulation of those days...

-------------------------------------------------

well- i am glad to see that there are some other watchers out there who are thinking along the same lines as i am, that the Tribulation is only 3 1/2 years long, and possibly starting in the Spring of 2012

which i believe would then put our rapture flight also sometime in the Spring of 2012

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com