Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The insanity of Barry . . I agree!

Obama showing signs of mental illness"
by Jim Bramlett

Dear friends:

See [http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2010/bge414-2.htm , which describes symptoms of mental illness being exhibited by Barack Hussein Obama (aka Barry Soetero).

It is not surprising that a mental breakdown would affect such a conflicted person whose past has been ridden or erased, who holds the highest office in a nation he hates, who is a Muslim in a nation founded on Christian principles and whose citizens are mostly Christians, who, as cover, attended an America-hating, Israel-hating, racist church for 20 years, who is a Marxist, and who is a puppet of the great hater of America and capitalism, atheist and billionaire George Soros.

There is great inner conflict in Barry Soetero's life. It may be reaching a crisis point.

Christians discuss how to pray for Soetero. My prayer is that he be exposed as an imposter who is not Constitutionally eligible to be President, and that he be removed from office. Such removal may save his mind, and most important, the nation. It would be a blessing for all concerned (except the leftist loonies and red-faced media who elected him).

Jim

After I read the aforementioned Web site, I read this article from the liberal and usually Obama-pandering Washington Post:

Obama's disregard for media reaches new heights at nuclear summit

By Dana Milbank
Wednesday, April 14, 2010; A02

World leaders arriving in Washington for President Obama's Nuclear Security Summit must have felt for a moment that they had instead been transported to Soviet-era Moscow.

They entered a capital that had become a military encampment, with camo-wearing military police in Humvees and enough Army vehicles to make it look like a May Day parade on New York Avenue, where a bicyclist was killed Monday by a National Guard truck.

In the middle of it all was Obama -- occupant of an office once informally known as "leader of the free world" -- putting on a clinic for some of the world's greatest dictators in how to circumvent a free press.

The only part of the summit, other than a post-meeting news conference, that was visible to the public was Obama's eight-minute opening statement, which ended with the words: "I'm going to ask that we take a few moments to allow the press to exit before our first session."

Reporters for foreign outlets, admitted for the first time to the White House press pool, got the impression that the vaunted American freedoms are not all they're cracked up to be.

(Remainder of article at http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/13/AR2010041303067_pf.html

By the way, the saga of the Army doctor Lt. Col. Terry Lakin, who recently refused orders to deploy because he challenged Obama's eligibility to issue orders, may be a watershed moment in the Obama story. If the Army does nor prosecute him, they will be tolerating the highest form of insubordination, but if they do prosecute him, his defense counsel will be allowed to explore everything about Obama's past. If the Army is ordered NOT to prosecute, that will be a very revealing cover up.

See story at http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=140897

Re: The insanity of Barry . . I agree!

Christians discuss how to pray for Soetero. My prayer is that he be exposed as an imposter who is not Constitutionally eligible to be President, and that he be removed from office. Such removal may save his mind, and most important, the nation. It would be a blessing for all concerned (except the leftist loonies and red-faced media who elected him).

Jim

Donna, I am curious if this Jim Bramlett believes that the rapture is coming soon!

Wondering why he is concerned about saving this nation if that is the case. That seems like kind of a double minded comment to me.

Dear Melissa,

Jim Bramlett is a highly respected born-again pre-trib rapture believer.

http://www.choicesforliving.com/spirit/biographical%20information.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In 1974, due to a call into full-time Christian ministry, Jim retired as a regular officer and Lt. Colonel in the U.S. Air Force after 20 years of distinguished military service. He was led to join Pat Robertson and the Christian Broadcasting Network where he soon headed and helped pioneer the national and later international network of more than 60 counseling centers. He also helped start and headed CBN's first personnel department and human resources function. Jim was a Vice President of over both counseling and human resources until he felt led to resign in 1983.

Jim continued in evangelistic work and with freelance Christian writing. He has written five nationally selling Christian books and many articles and has won a coveted Amy Writing Award.

From 1991 to 2001 he was special assistant to the founder and president of Campus Crusade for Christ International, Dr. Bill Bright. Campus Crusade for Christ has more than 25,000 full-time staff and 553,000 trained volunteer staff in 196 countries in areas representing 99.6 percent of the world's population.

Jim's church affiliation has been Methodist, Baptist, Presbyterian, Assemblies of God and nondenominational, and prefers to just be called "a follower of Jesus."

It was in 1971 that Jim says the Lord first began showing him that we are in the last days, prompting an immediate study and continuing interest in biblical prophecy, but he says it was as though the Lord began to "shout it" to him in 1993.

Jim has a B.A. degree from the University of Miami (Florida), an M.B.A. from the Ohio State University, and he is a graduate of the Industrial College of the Armed Forces and three other lengthy military professional and managment schools. He is married and has three grown sons.

I can not speak for Jim, but I believe we are encouraged by the Lord to "occupy" until He comes.

Part of that occupying is to speak out and stand up for righteousness. Our hope is to continue to live in a free and God honoring country, free from corrupt and oppressive leaders who do not follow the tried and tested truths and principles of Gods Holy Word. The truths and principles this country was founded and established upon. If the Church will not speak out and condemn unrighteousness, we have nobody to blame but ourselves for the results.

The enemy uses threats and fear to try and shut us up. We must stand strong and courageous. Every single member of the "body of Christ" is not called to speak out, but all are called to support and stand with those who do.

Tom

Tom, I agree with what you are saying. I have some reserves however about labeling our president the AC or insane, especially in a wartime situation with serious problems hanging over our head like Iran threatening Israel, etc.

I am not really defending BO, but just trying to follow a biblical model for responding to him.

Respectfully, Melissa

As Christians we are to stand up and remember how this country was founded by our forefathers who were Christians.

The GETTYSBURG ADDRESS states "...this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom..."

94% OF THE WRITINGS OF THE FOUNDING FATHERS CONTAINED QUOTATIONS FROM THE HOLY SCRIPTURES.

. . thank God these first American leaders did not shut up about the LORD JESUS CHRIST Who they knew Graced this nation . .

They were unashamedly led by Christ's principles and precepts through the Holy Spirit.

Donna, I am sure you are correct in your statement about the Christian foundation of our country, however somewhere along the line freedom got elevated above the Word of God in this country!

I would love to see this corrected, however I think that instead God is going to judge this world because I don't think that man can get it right and they have proved it in this country!

I like how Jim Dobson puts it:

"We will fully and ungrudgingly render to Caesar what is Caesar's. But under no circumstances will we render to Caesar what is God's."

. Because we honor justice and the common good, we will not comply with any edict that purports to compel our institutions to participate
in abortions,
embryo-destructive research,
assisted suicide and euthanasia,
or any other anti-life act;

nor will we bend to any rule purporting to force us to bless immoral sexual partnerships,
treat them as marriages or the equivalent,
or refrain from proclaiming the truth, as we know it, about morality and immorality and marriage and the family,"

My comment: the above is just the tip of the 'ice' berg of what B.O. believes and 'blesses' and stands for: . . brrrrrrr

Donna, This is probably why our Lord will take us out of here before it comes down to this. He does not endorse anarche in His word and at the same time He would not want us to have to submit to this garbage!

Trusting in God to do what is best!! Looks like the rapture to me!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com