Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ALL RITA! THIS IS A MUST LISTEN~ ATTENTION ALL WATCHERS

JoyfulSusan,
Rapture in May (19 to 23)
Amos War this Spring/Summer
Tribulation begins in 2010 (Kislev 1, 5771?) November
7 years end in Fall 2017 with literal last three appointments fulfilled!

Where is CJ ?? He will love this!
especially what he said about the young age of the apostles - I had heard that before

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

I've been listening also - and while I haven't yet finished listening (only about to start the second half) it offers renewed hope (from a different angle).

I am amazed -as is Texas Sue?- that so many of us have pursued another approach when this most obvious was staring us in the face???

Thank you, thank you, thank you Melanie for bringing this to RITA!

Must go start dinner so second half must wait...

Here is a synopsis for those who cant watch or listen to link.

I) According to Daniel 9 there is a period of 62 years during which Jerusalem will be restored including a plaza and a moat (no water). There has never was a plaza or moat in ancient Jerusalem but there is today. (I have been there and can attest to that)

2) The 62 year count started in May of 1948.

3) After the 62 years are over, then a 7 year period is left before the Messiah comes back and establishes His Messianic kingdom. (that is the tribulation period of Revelation)

This May we will come to the end of the 62 year count.

Signs to expect:

1. All nations of the world come against Jerusalem. This has JUST been fulfilled when our president turned his back on Israel and told them to divide Jerusalem or face the full wrath of America, Europe and the rest of the world economically. Who would have ever believed that America would do this??? (the consequences for this betrayal will be great) Zech. chapter 12

note: this surrounding of Jerusalem is not by a physical army like it will be at the end of the 7 year tribulation.

2. Israel to dwell safely from all the surrounding peoples. Looks like war will break out within the next week or two in which Israel will completely destroy all the surrounding nations that come against her. This will open the way for the confirmation of the covenant with the many to be enacted. (this war is a physical war where the whole world uses their proxies to carry out their hatred against God's chosen people and His land.)(yes even the US will stand by and do nothing to help---God help us)

He talks about the Gog/Magog war of EZ 38,39 to happen before the rapture. I do not think he is right on this one.

Conclusion

Rapture on or before Pentecost of this year.

War in M.E. imminent with Isa 17 prophecy fulfilled. this will fulfill prophecy of Israel dwelling safely before the time of Jacob's trouble.

Both a time of great chaos and calamity as well as a pouring out of the Spirit of God on the house of Israel and world as they see the hand of God working on behalf of Israel. (I believe this is after the rapture but before final 3 1/2 years of Jacob's trouble starts with the abomination of desolation)

PS there is soooooo much to take in on this program. Probably have to listen several times to fully appreciate and comprehend all that is delivered.

Trumpet to the lips......lets roll

Tom

Yes, I guesss the Messianic believes kind of Pre-Wrath, and the way that it is presented very compelling but I myself still believes the Pretrib rapture. But somehow I combined those facts presented in Messianic together with Pretrib rapture .... For me Pretrib argument is the most compelling one ..:)

May Yeshua takes us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy and His glorious joy beyond words strengthen each of us everyday of our life ...

Geneustace
Yes, I guesss the Messianic believes kind of Pre-Wrath, and the way that it is presented very compelling but I myself still believes the Pretrib rapture. But somehow I combined those facts presented in Messianic together with Pretrib rapture .... For me Pretrib argument is the most compelling one ..:)

May Yeshua takes us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy and His glorious joy beyond words strengthen each of us everyday of our life ...

You are right Geneustace, It is a very compelling argument for post trib...I have wondered myself, tho I choose to believe pre-trib, I do understand why they believe post as well..
All I know is Pre or Post, God has promised to protect his people.

All nations of the world come against Jerusalem. This has JUST been fulfilled when our president turned his back on Israel and told them to divide Jerusalem or face the full wrath of America, Europe and the rest of the world economically. Who would have ever believed that America would do this??? (the consequences for this betrayal will be great) Zech. chapter 12

Tom, I was not aware that we had done this!! This is really bad. I can imagine how people in Israel must feel reading something like this if it is true!

I had thought that we had encouraged them to negotiate and work things out. Not aware that we had threatened economic sanctions if they do not divide Jerusalem!

Thank you so much. Just finished listening to this X2, and what a teaching! Am in the process of downloading to my hard drive and also wrote down the www. site info. Wouldn't it be wonderful if this Pentecost is the day????? OH LORD, COME QUICKLY...I WANT TO GO HOME. Also wrote down Monte Judah's web site: www.LionLamb.net will check it out. Please note that Monte Judah did mention that for those who believe in the rapture,(me and those of us on this RITA Board for instance) we only have about 1 month left to prepare. Judah's teaching was not to go into Paul's teaching of the rapture, but another end time possibility. One well worth considering and to be alert to, IMHO.

Email: kagnew4@sbcglobal.net

It seems to me that God has confirmed this time frame in two ways. We have all listened to the audio from Steve Coerper's BlogTalkRadio a few days ago when Craig McClain explained the 2017 return of Christ and the 2010 rapture.
We've all heard how the traditional 62 weeks and 7 weeks have been explained in the past by many teachers. And it makes sense.
Now we have heard a new teaching on the 62 and 7 split in Daniel 9 and it makes perfect sense too, AND it still comes to the same conclusion, which is 2017 return of Christ (2nd Coming to start Millenial kingdom) and thus a 2010 rapture on Pentecost.

The only thing is Monte Judah doesn't believe there will be a pre-trib rapture. That is understandable like some have mentioned because he is Messianic Jew. I have feeling his mind will be changed!

Regardless of how he feels about the rapture, God has given him insight into how to "De-Code" the 62 weeks and 7 weeks in a different way to get to the same result.

This just, in my opinion, gives EXTREME VALIDITY to a 2017 return of Christ at the end of the tribulation and a 2010 rapture of the church!!

I am STOKED!!! MY FIRE IS BURNING AND I AM READY FOR THE KING!!

LOVE YALL IN CHRIST!

JOHN

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

Melanie, I have to let you know when I saw your post earlier and started watching the video and once I got a sense of where Monte Judah was going, I got so excited!!

I am a member on two other rapture sites and I had to tell them quickly. So instead of writing my own post, I just copied and pasted yours in there for expediency. I didn't want to take the time to type it all out and I liked the "ALL CAPS" way you did it.

People are on fire there about it too.

It's at Catchaway.org and RaptureWatch.net

In Christ,

John

MELANIE THIS WAS WONDERFUL!!!! I AM SO HOPING FOR THE FEAST OF WEEKS (PENTECOST).

THIS REALLY BLESSED ME. SO MUCH HERE OF VALUE.

LOVE AND THANKS

PraiseHm
Somebody tell scuggers,

this is different that what we have been watching,
though the result is the same, Pentecost rapture,
figuring out the road is slightly different.

Thanks PraiseHim,

I'm listening now - it's very good! very exciting!

I plan to comment later ... I must listen carefully

http://www.waytozion.org/video/monteglc%204-15-10.asf

ps. I am on Omer day 15!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Melanie for posting this message from your Mom.

I share everyone's happiness in this exciting news.

You may have said in days past how close or how far your Mom lives from you, I can't remember.

The next time you are with her, will you give her a Big Hug for me for sending this information to you or, when you talk with her again tell her Thank You, and here's a Big Hug for you Melanie for bringing RITA this encouraging and Most "Uplifting" News.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

scuggers

Thanks PraiseHim,

I'm listening now - it's very good! very exciting!

http://www.waytozion.org/video/monteglc%204-15-10.asf

ps. I am on Omer day 15!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, this was very enlightening about the 62 Weeks. Looks like we have finally arrived!
The only part that remains unclear to me is this Eze 38,38 invasion.
I know that most teach this occurring before or at the beginning of the Tribulation but I see this as being confused with the Amos, Psalm 83 battle (or the Red Horse Seal)
Besides, why have a forced treaty on the backside of Ezekiel's war? The language doesn't fit.

A better fit would be first, the White horse seal (forced treaty) then soon after, the Red horse (Amos,Psalm 83 war) and on from there.
The good news is that we'll be gone BEFORE the first seal is undone!!!
Dan Matson has timed the first seal for November 2010 and by then we will be into the 63rd year! It a perfect fit!
Also the Pentecost feast this year looks to be of major significance!!!

ps. Another scenario would be to have the Amos, Psalm 83 war occur BEFORE November. In which case the treaty would occur AFTER what many believe would be a 'False Armageddon'. The Red horse rider would then NOT be defined as the Amos war but would occur sometime thereafter. Either way will work.
Thanks Melanie!

Melanie

Thank again for this post.

scuggers
JoyfulSusan,
Rapture in May (19 to 23)
Amos War this Spring/Summer
Tribulation begins in 2010 (Kislev 1, 5771?) November
7 years end in Fall 2017 with literal last three appointments fulfilled!

Where is CJ ?? He will love this!
especially what he said about the young age of the apostles - I had heard that before

Thank you scruggers someone finally saw me this was what was on my mind most of the night....

but did the guy on video say he believes the trib starts may 23rd?? I will have to listen to it again...

JSusan,
He said He believes this Pentecost (feast of weeks) will start the final 7 weeks BUT there are other things that must happen,
Some kind of declaration, maybe this Nuclear summit agreement??? Forcing it on Israel?
Then a war in the MidEast as well, spring/summer?

Ok so is there a condition to it starting? Those things have to happen first and they do not the seven years will not happen....hmmm ok I think I get it...he said it looks like it is lining up if all these things come to pass then that is our day...right? So it is not a def thing.... I still think accention day is a good day.

I think he said we would have to wait to see if these things confirm what he believes, which is the timeline...62 pentecosts past and this one is 63rd or start of the 7 weeks.
I like his timeline, I had heard that from somewhere else before and it makes sense.
But in order for it to fit ALL last day prophecy, then yes more has to happen apparently.

here is his time line

http://lionlamb.net/v3/images/yavoh/2008/TribulationTimeline.pdf

Tom
...Could it not be that the Body of Christ living in the world today could be said to be "cut off" when it is raptured??

I'm glad you caught this!!!

After watching that video last night, I kept listening to the Book of Daniel, Chapter 9, verses 24-27 over and over again on my mp3 player to see if I could find any additional clues, and had the exact same thought. Wow, things are getting so exciting I can't hardly stand it!

Email: Armageddon.thru.to.you@gmail.com

Just a quick thought - he said on the video that there had never been a plaza or moat in Jerusalem until now, but it doesn't seem that is exactly true.

I was looking up moats in Jerusalem on google and it seems that archeologists have uncovered a moat around Jerusalem that was built in the 10th or 11th century.

Just FYI for y'all.

http://www.hadashot-esi.org.il/report_detail_eng.asp?id=268&mag_id=110

Diane C
Just a quick thought - he said on the video that there had never been a plaza or moat in Jerusalem until now, but it doesn't seem that is exactly true.

I was looking up moats in Jerusalem on google and it seems that archeologists have uncovered a moat around Jerusalem that was built in the 10th or 11th century.

Just FYI for y'all.

http://www.hadashot-esi.org.il/report_detail_eng.asp?id=268&mag_id=110

Oh you would Diane

No I am kidding...hmmm so that makes a couple of things he is wrong about now ... ok no one else is allowed to research this so my hopes can stay high....thank you for being obedient to my wishes..it is greatly appreciated.

LOL JSusan....
Well you still have to ask...
Was there both a plaza and moat?
Were they completed in troubled times 62 years after the declaration to rebuild Jerusalem?
A lot of questions that still fit with today's timeline, so keep your hopes high!!!
We shall find out soon enough!

Thank you tearose for supporting me....

I am so glad we do not have much time to find out.... I guess I will have to get busy again so time will fly by...

"Newton2012" is David Flynn...[link to his post]

Email: texlittlefield@gmail.com

Tex,

what does it say? the link doesn't work with my IP addy I was banned from that site because I knew too much...LOL. Or they didn't like my continual criticism of the bogus 2012 date. Turns out that date may be significant after all based on the 42 month reckoning scenario... but they don't know about that yet either...LOL

I know Michael Rood is using the real calendar
so maybe his teaching on Daniel's 70th Week is correct also?

http://www.aroodawakening.tv/teaching/the_greatest_story_never_told.htm
Biblical Hebrew Calendar

Scuggars you crack me up~ I had to chuckle to myself to think that you have been banned from David Flynn's forum
Your such a trouble-maker!

here's what he posted this morning, and follows with videos of Michael Rood's teaching on 70th week (didnt watch)~

Re: The lateness of the hour [Video/Discussion]

Postby Newton2012 » April 19th, 2010, 1:20 am
Monte Judah's witness of the significance of 2010 and the Feast of Weeks was a revelation to me. After watching Judah's video, I discovered that his work matches Michael Rood's work "The Jonah Code" from 2006. This dvd presentation is 10 hours long and it has taken me until today to find his statements of the year 2010 as the beginning of the last 7 years, seen below. Remember, this was recorded four years ago.

Also before you watch, know that the Great Pyramid at 5776.66 inches fits this teaching. The end of the Hebrew year 5776 is in the fall of 2016. The Hebrew year 5777 extends from the fall 2016 to the fall of 2017.

Just to let you all know, thanks to a sister on Rita, it seems Monte Judah might be a false prophet. You might want to check into this character before getting to excited.

http://www.seekgod.ca/montejudah.htm
Monte Judah, Kabbalist, False Prophet

& False Prophecies

Part 1

I was recently asked about the prior false prophecies of Monte Judah of Lion and Lamb Ministries, so thought I should post some information specifically concerning him.

First, Monte Judah is a Two House/Ephraim proponent; views Ern Baxter of the shepherding movement to be sound, teaches kabbalah, etc. He currently promotes Eddie Chumney, Rico Cortes, Richard Rives and others. He is reportedly a Baptist minister, and has officiated various events as Pastor Monte Judah,[ Elder Monte Judah"(1998); "Pastor Monte Judah (2000)"], although where and when he became a Baptist minister is unclear. And also, "And when the 1993 Mideast peace pact was signed, radio evangelist Monte Judah of Norman, Oklahoma..." 1a

For more on Two House, please see: A Little Identity Crisis ~ British Israelism; The British Israel /Christian Identity Connection ; Mainstreaming The Hebrew Roots "Fringe"; MJAA Executives & The Hebrew Roots Fringe ; MJAA Inroads of The Hebrew Roots Fringe ; and others. SeekGod.ca Forum > http://www.seekgod.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29 ; http://www.seekgod.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9

Monte Judah resided in San Diego, California in the 70's and early 80's, but was in Colorado by at least 1986. And then moved to Moore and Norman, Oklahoma. Raised a Gentile, he apparently discovered his "roots" in 1995 and with the claim of being a "Hebrew", left a secular job to go into full time ministry, starting Lion and Lamb Ministries in Oklahoma at that time, 1995. It should be noted that claiming to be a "Hebrew" is part of Two House beliefs, and does not necessarily mean that person is Jewish by heritage. Most involved in Two House are in fact Gentiles. By 1997 Monte had started a Messianic congregation. So the timing of being a Baptist minister prior to and during his Messianic/Two House ventures is a bit fuzzy.

Monte Judah stated that in 1995, Jesus appeared to him while he was in the shower and told him that the first thing he should do is make anointing oil for his ministry. Jesus is apparently shorter than Monte. From the Lion and Lamb Ministries newsletter, Yavoh, April, 2002:

"..Seven years ago, Lion and Lamb Ministries began...I remember praying in early 1995 just as the ministry was beginning. I was in the shower. I don’t sing in the shower; I pray. I asked the Lord what was the first thing that He wanted Lion and Lamb Ministries to accomplish. It was a little startling, but the Lord answered me immediately and I sensed His presence just behind me and off my left shoulder. In my spirit, I heard Him say, "I told you to make anointing oil." Two things struck me immediately. The Lord is just slightly less than my height and I was taken back with a kind of embarrassment for not sensing His leading in making anointing oil....

I put the bottles individually in small plastic bags with a folded instruction sheet detailing the five reasons to anoint and the methods for anointing. There were hundreds of these bottles.

It was then that I asked the Lord why He had instructed me to make anointing oil. His answer was just as sudden as in the shower. "This ministry will continue until I anoint the most Holy Place in the kingdom." These words have sustained me a number of times. I don’t get to quit until the Lord says it is time to quit. He also added, "There is a time coming when the only thing left to encourage believers in the great tribulation is to anoint them with the oil of gladness..." 1

Jesus warned: Mar 13:21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: 22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. 23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. 24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, 25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. 26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

All these verses speak of the coming appearance of Christ. And it is not in Monte Judah's shower or any other place people claim Christ has appeared to them. It is in fact with the promise that when He returns---it will not be for a private viewing or interaction in a shower or anywhere else. Mat 24:30, Mat 25:31; Mar 13:26; Luk 21:27; Joh 14:3; Acts 1:11, 1Th 1:10; 1Th 4:16; 2Th1:7-10; Rev 1:7

Hate to ruin the excitement on this guy, but this doesn't look good. This is just a small part of the article, I would encourage you read more about him.

Email: brandonpalmer@charter.net

Remember Moses murdered a man and we don't discount Moses for that. We can find serious fault in everybody if we look long and hard enough, so I wouldn't dismiss "all" he says because he's not perfect. I think it's good to call out these things, but I think it's a mistake to dismiss him entirely because of these things. That's just my personal opinion.

Email: Armageddon.thru.to.you@gmail.com

Armageddon Thru To You
Remember Moses murdered a man and we don't discount Moses for that. We can find serious fault in everybody if we look long and hard enough, so I wouldn't dismiss "all" he says because he's not perfect. I think it's good to call out these things, but I think it's a mistake to dismiss him entirely because of these things. That's just my personal opinion.

Will Monte Judah of Lion and Lamb Ministries ever learn that you can't fool everybody ALL the time? This self-proclaimed prophet and proponent of the dangerous "Two-House" deception (see The Refiner's Fire Response to Two-House Theology) has done it again: Not only have his previous prophecies proven to be untrue (i.e., his claim that 1993 was the beginning of the Tribulation, that the Abomination of Desolation would be set up in 1997, and that Prince Charles of Wales was the AntiChrist - never mind the actual BIBLICAL description of the Anti-Christ!), but he recently came to a unilateral decision - supposedly with God's help - that the Book of Hebrews does not belong in the Bible....

Yes Moses murdered a man, but Monte ain't no Moses. This guy doesn't think the Book of Hebrews belongs in the Bible. He false prophesied already, so obviously he isn't getting this stuff from the Lord.

It really is a shame that the Lord has to use fallen man to be his ambassadors on this earth~.....
Dear Brandon, I wonder if you can find a perfect Christian whose message you would find acceptable for your standards? Please share if you do!

Melanie
It really is a shame that the Lord has to use fallen man to be his ambassadors on this earth~.....
Dear Brandon, I wonder if you can find a perfect Christian whose message you would find acceptable for your standards? Please share if you do!

Again, why do you get upset with me because I am trying to test the spirits? If someone tells me that he saw Jesus in the shower I wouldn't follow anything he teaches. I would pray for him! If someone tells me a particular book doesn't belong in the Bible, I would listen to anything he teaches.

I am doing this out of love for Christ. If you don't like me because of it, so be it. But I only answer to one person, Jesus Christ our Lord. I do my best to check everything according to the word before I get to excited. If I follow a false prophet like it's the word of God I expect someone to call me out on it to.

With love and Joy in Him,
Brandon

Melanie

Also Melanie,
A perfect Christian doesn't exist. But if he doesn't give me false prophecy and try to take a book out of the Bible, I might give him an ear and listen to what he has to say.......

Dear Brandon, I appreciate your berean attitude, however, no one here I noticed was suggesting this man has all the answers~ we're just looking at one study that he has come up with. Of course, it may well be flawed! I am keeping my mind open to what he is trying to teach regarding this one prophecy in Daniel~ that is all. Like I said, he may be incorrect in his theory, but your post had nothing to address in this regard..

No personal attack was intended in any way, Brandon.

I have not read all of this but I wanted to comment really fast ( I have to get to work and was checking to see if more signs have come)

Didn't this guy say in the Video that he was not prophesying? He was giving calculations from the bible..and things that appear to be lining up today....

I personally would love to get Pastor Steve Hadley’s take on this whole thing. Has anyone sent him this video for his review? After watching, he may want to do a prophecy update.

The last I heard from Steve Hadley's sermons about prophecy updates, he was thinking the rapture would be in the fall (Feast of Trumpets) in 2011. This was a bit discouraging to me because he seems really knowledgable on this stuff and I sure didn't want to be here another year and a half!

Melanie
Dear Brandon, I appreciate your berean attitude, however, no one here I noticed was suggesting this man has all the answers~ we're just looking at one study that he has come up with. Of course, it may well be flawed! I am keeping my mind open to what he is trying to teach regarding this one prophecy in Daniel~ that is all. Like I said, he may be incorrect in his theory, but your post had nothing to address in this regard..

Melanie,
I am not trying to tell you who to listen to and who not to. By all means, if you feel like this man has something to offer you, you decide that. Paul instructed us to "test everything and hold on to the good."
If I find a man who trying to teach Scripture, but on the same note he thinks the Book of Hebrews shouldn't be in the Bible, I don't think any Christian seeking the truth will find it with him.

In these last days, discernment needs to be so important. We need to hold fast to God's word. Do you think a guy who wants Hebrews thrown out of the Bible is a credible guy to listen to?

Brandon I appreciate your bringing to our attention the startling fact that this man would want to remove Hebrews from scripture - any removal of any part of the Bible is forbidden (according to Rev. 22:18-19) let alone a whole entire book.

I express my concern because it is with great care that we cherish God's holy word and as believers we believe the whole Bible to be the true, authoritative word of God - without exception. We need to consider the lurker, or the seeker or unlearned when passing along teaching sites so that none will be led astray from the word. I'm not talking about minor errors in the word, but to disregard the book of Hebrews is not minor. This practice could influence others to follow his example - possibly excluding other areas of scripture.

So, if for no other reason than to caution people about his site, you have done the right thing by bringing it to our attention. And to those who are anticipating his recent teaching about the tribulation, time will tell. In any event we are looking up and thrilled with anticipation knowing His return is near.

Thank you.

Email: sweetbyandbyx2@yahoo.com

Here is some exciting teaching from Michael Rood that is in agreement with the 62 weeks and 7 weeks and Daniel's 70 week prophecy.

This is a different Messianic Jew with the same result:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXKklB2vNnE&feature=player_embedded

I really wish I had not even posted this thread in the first place~

seems like one must have a disclaimer these days to post anything, much like the ridiculous disclaimers plastered on every product under the sun that one should not do such and such with it that has no relation whatsoever with the product itself!

gosh, doesn't it go without saying we are to use discernment and common sense with anything that someone is teaching? I thought that was how most people approach an article.

Brandon
Melanie

Melanie,
I am not trying to tell you who to listen to and who not to. By all means, if you feel like this man has something to offer you, you decide that. Paul instructed us to "test everything and hold on to the good."
If I find a man who trying to teach Scripture, but on the same note he thinks the Book of Hebrews shouldn't be in the Bible, I don't think any Christian seeking the truth will find it with him.

In these last days, discernment needs to be so important. We need to hold fast to God's word. Do you think a guy who wants Hebrews thrown out of the Bible is a credible guy to listen to?

AMEN Brandon....
we all know that NOONE is perfect, we ALL have fallen short of the Glory of GOD, and we are all sinners...however teachers with ministries have a higher accountability to stick with the truth and the WORD of GOD!

Your right how credible can ANY of someones teachings be IF he wants to throw out the Book of Hebrews??? this is warned against in REV. 22:18...
that GOD will ADD to him who does so the Plagues written in this Book....
I pray noone loses their hope of the Pre-trib rapture by reading his site, because that is our ONLY HOPE of escaping this ever increasingly dark and evil world!

(Just a FYI. there's a guy online named Harry Walther who has a site called "Satans Rapture" who calls people to throw out the book of Romans... He is a dangerous and heretical man to follow...just a warning to someone who may read this post..)

I ,like many, ask the LORD, give me more confirmations that YOU are Coming for us very soon.. so I understand all the excitement as u see this as another confirmation...thankfully we have MANY confirmations in HIS word that JESUS is indeed " at the door"...
HE says when u see all these things LOOK UP for your redemption is nigh!!

He surely IS coming any Moment NOW!!! I and others may be getting a little impatient ( one of my faults)for the LORD to get here and NOW...I'm all for that, trust me!!
I also enjoy the Hebraic roots teachings and have found Perry Stones teachings to be spot on in that respect..also I have enjoyed ZOLA LEVITT"S teachings as well...they are Messianic and Pre-trib also....before Zola died he was sure that He would make the rapture several years ago.... so we are SURELY so much closer now....
Zolas website for those who may have never visited it is www.levitt.com

Also Arnold Fruchtenbaum has a great Messianic site at www.ariel.org

There are MANY good preachers/ teachers out there.....The problem is that we are in very last days of the Laodicean church age and JESUS forewarned us how deceptive things would be...
(2 PETER 2:1....Matthew 7:15...and 10:16 and Acts 20:29...)
Pastor Sandy Armstrong of soldiers for CHRIST has a great teaching on the LORD coming this year...Id like to thank whoever posted him here before, I don't remember who did, but I had never heard of him before and he is surely a blessing to the Body of CHRIST!!
sorry I'm know im preachin to the choir...

I apologize if us truth seekers may seem harsh or unloving but its quite the opposite..its not our attempt to just "bash" the brethren...its a protection thing....just lay out the truth out as it is...then all will decide who to follow... GOD gave us all a free will for that...Of course JESUS knows everyone's hearts and all will wash out on Judgement day...He left us HIS holy word an that's what HE will judge us on..
our LORD is just, loving and HIS mercies endure forever..
Praise our Heavenly Father, our beautiful LORD JESUS, and the HOLY SPIRIT!!
what an awesome and PERFECT GOD WE HAVE!!
and HE IS COMING SO SOON!!

Melanie,

Please don't regret it at all.
I am glad you posted it. Look at it this way, and all of you please listen carefully.

If indeed this Monte Judah is giving some false teaching, or has some false ideas, he like all of us is capable of getting things wrong.

So, instead of listening to his opinions, lets just look at what he said about the 62 weeks and the 7 weeks. The context of the verses is what it is. Isn't that right?

Regardless of what his personal opinions are, those facts remain.

The meaning he speaks of with the Shavuim is still the meaning it is. What he feels about the book of Hebrews or the rapture is irrelevant to that.

Now please look at the video link I posted above from Michael Rood. His interpretation is exactly the same as far as the 62 weeks and the 7 weeks go.

Even if we don't agree with what these two men preach, the Bible is the Bible and God's word does not return void. It accomplishes that for which it is sent forth to do.
A Shavuim is a Shavuim and 62 years is 62 years. 7 years is 7 years and that is irrefutable.

I love you all, and I am not viewing what is going on in this thread as argument at all, but instead a healthy discussion. IRON SHARPENING IRON if you will.

In Christ,

John

Hi Melanie, I really enjoyed that video, thanks for posting it. It really blessed my heart, and provided more proof that the Rapture is very close.

Love you my Sister

Randy

Randy
Hi Melanie, I really enjoyed that video, thanks for posting it. It really blessed my heart, and provided more proof that the Rapture is very close.

Love you my Sister

Randy

Ditto, . . sis!!!

Hi Melanie,

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for posting Monte's talk. I thought it was very informative and his math lines up with many other folks' so that is encouraging. No one is perfect on everything, so even if he's wrong on some stuff, I still find it a good confirmation of the time-line.

Sorry to be the one to start "shooting" you on this thread. I was just curious to read about "moats", and found there were others a long time ago.

Blessings sis - please don't let this stop you from posting all the good stuff that you post!!

And Melanie,
Please, I understand your feelings are probably hurt because of my post, and I know you are soooo excited like we all are about getting home, but I'm trying to help keep everyone away from false teachers. You probably didn't know that he wanted the Book of Hebrews thrown out of the Bible, that's a very big deal!! Please don't take it personally, I am trying to do God's work as well.

Here is something from another sister in Christ that fits this problem well. She took the words right out of my mouth.

At times I take some heat for standing up for the truth and exposing lies. I am not a "Pharisee" and I don't have a "spirit of religion" working in me. The thing is, I don't know how to NOT speak out. Thank you Lord for giving me a love of the truth!

I hope that you will get your Bible out and study these scriptures.

What are we to do in regards to false doctrine, false teachers, false apostles and prophets?

We have the biblical right to do the following:

We are to judge with righteous judgment, (Meaning- according to the word)
John 7:24

We are to discern good from bad
1 John 4:1
Hebrews 5:14

We are to try them
Revelation 2:2

We are to mark them and avoid them
Romans 16: 17-18

We are to expose them and rebuke them
Titus 1:13
Ephesians 5:11
2 Thessalonians 3:6, 14, 15

We are to turn away from them, separate from them and do not receive them
2 Corinthians 6:17
2 Corinthians 11:3-4
2 Timothy 3:5-7
Titus 3:10-11
2 John 1:9-11

What about naming names? The Bible has many examples of it. How else are we to expose them and warn others?
Paul rebukes Peter publicly- Galations 2:11-14
Paul named Hymenaeus and Alexander- 1 Timothy 1:18-20
Paul mamed Demas- 2 Timothy 4:10
Paul named Hymenaeus and Philetus- 2 Timothy 2:15-18
John named Diotrephes- 3 John verse 9

Do any of these scriptures mean that we are to hate them? No. I am not suggesting that at all. But there is too much at stake to ignore lies and deception. Do not compromise!

Thank you John, Randy, Diane and Donna!

Diane~ I much appreciated what you posted about the moat, dear sister. It had everything to do with this particular teaching and was very constructive and helpful to figuring out if this timeline is valid or not! Great sleuthing!

The Jonah Code answers our questions about the correct Daniel dating!!!

John Murley
Melanie,

So, instead of listening to his opinions, lets just look at what he said about the 62 weeks and the 7 weeks. The context of the verses is what it is. Isn't that right?

Regardless of what his personal opinions are, those facts remain.

Now please look at the video link I posted above from Michael Rood. His interpretation is exactly the same as far as the 62 weeks and the 7 weeks go.

In Christ,

John

wow! Amen John! I am listening now...
The Jonah Code - DISC 5 (9 of 12)
I started at Disk 5 (1 of 12)and up... best to start around (7 or 8 of 12).

Wow, this guy is good!!!
don't be offended by his position on the rapture; nobody is 100% correct... LOL

ps. Brandon, please don't hijack this thread [or ruin it by argument]

Brandon
And Melanie,
Please, I understand your feelings are probably hurt because of my post, and I know you are soooo excited like we all are about getting home, but I'm trying to help keep everyone away from false teachers. You probably didn't know that he wanted the Book of Hebrews thrown out of the Bible, that's a very big deal!! Please don't take it personally, I am trying to do God's work as well.

Here is something from another sister in Christ that fits this problem well. She took the words right out of my mouth.

At times I take some heat for standing up for the truth and exposing lies. I am not a "Pharisee" and I don't have a "spirit of religion" working in me. The thing is, I don't know how to NOT speak out. Thank you Lord for giving me a love of the truth!

I hope that you will get your Bible out and study these scriptures.

What are we to do in regards to false doctrine, false teachers, false apostles and prophets?

We have the biblical right to do the following:

We are to judge with righteous judgment, (Meaning- according to the word)
John 7:24

We are to discern good from bad
1 John 4:1
Hebrews 5:14

We are to try them
Revelation 2:2

We are to mark them and avoid them
Romans 16: 17-18

We are to expose them and rebuke them
Titus 1:13
Ephesians 5:11
2 Thessalonians 3:6, 14, 15

We are to turn away from them, separate from them and do not receive them
2 Corinthians 6:17
2 Corinthians 11:3-4
2 Timothy 3:5-7
Titus 3:10-11
2 John 1:9-11

What about naming names? The Bible has many examples of it. How else are we to expose them and warn others?
Paul rebukes Peter publicly- Galations 2:11-14
Paul named Hymenaeus and Alexander- 1 Timothy 1:18-20
Paul mamed Demas- 2 Timothy 4:10
Paul named Hymenaeus and Philetus- 2 Timothy 2:15-18
John named Diotrephes- 3 John verse 9

Do any of these scriptures mean that we are to hate them? No. I am not suggesting that at all. But there is too much at stake to ignore lies and deception. Do not compromise!

Thank you for taking the time to post all those Bible verses, Brandon. I certainly agree with everything written in the Word and would never argue against it's relevance and validity in every situation. I love the truth as well, I only want the truth.

My feelings are not hurt. To me it seems that you are missing the forest for the trees with your tirade on this thread. I think John Murley's last post said it best~Thank you John! Your logic and reasoning are superb.

John Murley
Here is some exciting teaching from Michael Rood that is in agreement with the 62 weeks and 7 weeks and Daniel's 70 week prophecy.

This is a different Messianic Jew with the same result:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXKklB2vNnE&feature=player_embedded

THE TIME IS AT HAND!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

Wow, I got thru up until part (11 of 12) on Disc 5.
This has been an answer to my chronological prayers!!
btw, it perfectly matches Daniel Matson's chronology that runs through 2017
- more validation!

Rood's excellent teaching doesn't include a pre-Tribulation rapture viewpoint! No worries, our POV still fits for this May 23rd!! I understand completely where he's coming from since he's expecting the 2014 mid-point date.LOL. Wow, Melanie, there are over 2,000 reads on this post already...LOL

Thanks for posting this Melanie!!
Thanks for the heads-up John - wow, superb!
God bless all, don't miss this!

I havent read this whole thread and it looks like a great one. but i did read brandan saying this fellow was a self proclaimed prophet , i am watching this video and he points out he IS NOt prophecying only pointing out what is written ...

Very interesting teaching, Mel.

--

Monte Judah has quite a following these days among Messianic believers. Monte was also an engineer named Jim something or other before he changed his name & embraced Two-House teaching a few years back.

It is true that he is not a pre-tribber. Most times I have heard about Monte, people also bring up Michael Rood. Both of these guys are mid/post trib.

They both have quite a bit in common. Both were Baptist ministers from the mid-west before they embraced Torah, rejected their Baptist backgrounds (including the doctrine of the pre-trib rapture) & the New Covenant. Looks like Monte's completely dissing Hewbrews now. Yikes!

Both have a long history of failed prophecies, as well. Mostly, Rood.

--

Michael John Rood of "A Rood Awakening", who is a self professed former Baptist, and according to his own statements, left the "Baptist cult" to become leadership for at least the greater part of two decades, in the Way International cult, which he conveniently fails to mentions in his biography. Mr. Rood claims to be a Messianic Jew, with Jewish heritage, a Torah Observant Levite, and many other titles, depending upon who his audience has been. He interprets End Time prophetic scenarios from the Bible and attempts to prove that the annual timing of the Feasts of Israel from the Old Testament are part and parcel with his projected time schedule for events he believes are soon to come to pass. Or, according to his corrected predictions via his often re-corrected, "Corrected Hebrew Calendar," already came to pass, and when the predictions didn't happen, he updated his predictions for when the "Day of the Lord" began, or will begin. Mr. Rood calls his zodiac based calendar, "The Astronomically and Agriculturally Corrected Biblical Hebrew Calendar". Rood speaks at seminars around the United States, and is promoted on The Prophecy Club. He is also broadcast on the Christian satellite system Sky Angel, which claims to be for advancing the Gospel of Jesus Christ and he is promoted via the National Religious Broadcasters yearly Convention.

--

I'm not saying to reject everything Monte or Rood says. I'm saying they both bring up red flags to me every time I listen to them because they both come off a bit arrogant.

But, truth is truth. Monte definitely seems to know the beginning point of this year.

I just realized where the large read count number is coming from!!!

I POSTED OVER THE WEEKEND AT FIVEDOVES AND THIS LINK WAS INCLUDED ON THE POST!!! HOW COOL IS THAT!

Praise God! RITA RULES! We are Blessed!

TN Dove,

That is good information to know. I was not aware of that. Thank you for pointing it out.

I will keep that in mind from now on.

I think we all should.

I do, however think there could be some validity to the 62 Shavuim and 7 Shavuim (62 and 7 Feasts of Weeks) thing.

It seems that, given the context, the moat and plaza thing Monte Judah mentioned, in Jerusalem and the statement that the Hebrew word for weeks in Daniel 9 is "Shavuim" which means "weeks" as in "feast of weeks" that that could be a legitimate thing.

If you guys think I'm am off base in agreeing with that, please let me know. I am praying about it and asking the Holy Spirit to confirm it to me through His Word and through wisdom.

Again, thanks, TN Dove.

In Christ,
JOhn

TN Dove
Very interesting teaching, Mel.

--

Monte Judah has quite a following these days among Messianic believers. Monte was also an engineer named Jim something or other before he changed his name & embraced Two-House teaching a few years back.

It is true that he is not a pre-tribber. Most times I have heard about Monte, people also bring up Michael Rood. Both of these guys are mid/post trib.

They both have quite a bit in common. Both were Baptist ministers from the mid-west before they embraced Torah, & rejected their Baptist backgrounds & the New Covenant. Looks like Monte's completely dissing Hewbrews now. Yikes!

Both have a long history of failed prophecies, as well. Mostly, Rood.

--

Michael John Rood of "A Rood Awakening", who is a self professed former Baptist, and according to his own statements, left the "Baptist cult" to become leadership for at least the greater part of two decades, in the Way International cult, which he conveniently fails to mentions in his biography. Mr. Rood claims to be a Messianic Jew, with Jewish heritage, a Torah Observant Levite, and many other titles, depending upon who his audience has been. He interprets End Time prophetic scenarios from the Bible and attempts to prove that the annual timing of the Feasts of Israel from the Old Testament are part and parcel with his projected time schedule for events he believes are soon to come to pass. Or, according to his corrected predictions via his often re-corrected, "Corrected Hebrew Calendar," already came to pass, and when the predictions didn't happen, he updated his predictions for when the "Day of the Lord" began, or will begin. Mr. Rood calls his zodiac based calendar, "The Astronomically and Agriculturally Corrected Biblical Hebrew Calendar". Rood speaks at seminars around the United States, and is promoted on The Prophecy Club. He is also broadcast on the Christian satellite system Sky Angel, which claims to be for advancing the Gospel of Jesus Christ and he is promoted via the National Religious Broadcasters yearly Convention.

--

I'm not saying to reject everything Monte or Rood says. I'm saying they both bring up red flags to me every time I listen to them because they both come off a bit arrogant.

But, truth is truth. Monte definitely seems to know the beginning point of this year.

Exactly, thank you TN Dove for the great post..
There are some great Messianic Ministries one can follow like ZOLA LEVITT, Mark Biltz of "El Shaddai Ministries," etc...etc..but my spirit says no way to these guys...Ill research Rood ..

So, what your are saying is "chew on the hay, but just spit out the sticks"

as long as we all know there ARE sticks..
" A little leaven spoils the whole lump"

With you, John.

I'm so tired of looking out for the wolves, & just totally into looking for the shepherd these days. Yeshua is the only one who gets it right 100% of the time.

CHRISTinCheryl
Exactly, thank you TN Dove for the great post..

There are some great Messianic Ministries one can follow like ZOLA LEVITT, Mark Biltz of "El Shaddai Ministries," etc...etc..but my spirit says no way to these guys...Ill research Rood ..

So, what your are saying is "chew on the hay, but just spit out the sticks"

as long as we all know there ARE sticks..
" A little leaven spoils the whole lump"

Exactly, Cheryl. "Chew on the hay, but just spit out the sticks." That totally sounds like something I would say!!

I LOVE Zola, Mark Biltz, etc., too!

I miss Zola so much... he was so balanced in all of this, & had very good insight on Jewish customs because of being raised that way.

TN Dove
With you, John.

I'm so tired of looking out for the wolves, & just totally into looking for the shepherd these days. Yeshua is the only one who gets it right 100% of the time.

That's a great response, Kerry . . none of us gets it perfectly right, the sheep that we are . . attitude is so major here . . .

Belonging to Christ as members of His Body . . IN HIM we place our trust as born-again believers, privleged to share with one another . . . Bless each one in the Shepherd's leading . . .

John Murley
I do, however think there could be some validity to the 62 Shavuim and 7 Shavuim (62 and 7 Feasts of Weeks) thing.

It seems that, given the context, the moat and plaza thing Monte Judah mentioned, in Jerusalem and the statement that the Hebrew word for weeks in Daniel 9 is "Shavuim" which means "weeks" as in "feast of weeks" that that could be a legitimate thing.

I think this is right on the money, John.

If we're still here after this fall, maybe it's time to listen a bit closer to Monte. J/K!

Guys,

I don't care how arrogant he appears or how many red flags he's carrying. Question is, is Truth being conveyed, right?

I've seen the calendar issues and done my research; God uses both to His glory! Dan verifies that in his book, Signs of The End". Dan uses rabbinic dating and arrives at the same endpoint!

Our God is bigger than any calendar issue and can use a donkey to communicate!

The little I know of Michael Rood has been spot on [dating, doctrine, etc] and bears witness to my spirit as correct!

His teaching on Daniel's 70th Week appears flawless if not just plain STUNNING . . .

The three degrees or levels that are on the Daniel teaching is superb!!

Hope you enjoy these AMA I did!

1 2
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com