<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The 70 years, the 62 years, the 7 years, YouTube explained!!!

ALL:

I found this URL posted by John Murley who wrote:

..."Here is some exciting teaching from Michael Rood that is in agreement
...with the 62 weeks and 7 weeks and Daniel's 70 week prophecy."

ALL I can say is this is TOTALLY fascinating to me. It describes the
Jubilee cycle (and "how" / "when" it began), the 70 years, the 62 years!!!

This is the type stuff that ALL CHRISTIANS AND ALL CHURCHES should
be watching and GETTING EXCITED ABOUT FOR HIS RETURN because
we are just about to complete a FULL "62" years from May 15, 1948!!!!!!!!!

THANKS, JOHN (also from MS), FOR FINDING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS~~~~~~~~

Daniel 9:24-26 (New International Version)

24 "Seventy 'sevens' are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy.

25 "Know and understand this: From the issuing of the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven 'sevens,' and sixty-two 'sevens.' It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. 26 After the sixty-two 'sevens,' the Anointed One will be cut off and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.

Daniel 9:24-26 (King James Version)

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

The Jonah Code - DISC 5 (8 of 12)

LINK

The Jonah Code - DISC 5 (9 of 12)

LINK

Re: The 70 years, the 62 years, the 7 years, YouTube explained!!!

you are welcome. I found it encouraging indeed.
I never hear Michael Rood mention a rapture, and I don't think he believes in a pre-trib rapture, but that doesn't matter. His interpretation of the 62 and 7 weeks lines up with Monte Judah's discovery and the 2017 return of our Lord.
As we probably all, if not most of us, know by now, there are several distinctly different teachers out there right now who are all stating their conclusions are bringing them to a 2017 return of the Lord.
So if that is true, then we could expect the rapture to be very soon...imminent even.

I am not going to come out and say May 23 (Pentecost) is when the rapture happens,, because frankly none of us know for sure.
But I will say I am looking forward to that date with "great expectations" (to borrow a title from Charles Dickens...lol) and I am very hopeful.
If that date comes and goes with no incident, I will wake up MAy 24th and praise the Lord still because He is glorious and worthy. He is wisdom and His ways are higher than our ways.

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

I just finished watching 8-11,
This is an AWESOME teaching!
Boy if this guy is right.........WoW!!

Good video and looking forward to the rapture, one day soon.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

He doesn't believe in a pre-trib rapture, but thats his problem, he will be quite surprised soon enough, however, the teachings in those videos about the time like is correct. This is the year, it can be no other.

GREAT news !!! 2017 for The King's Return !
MARANATHA CHURCH !!!!!!!!
so 2010 for The Rapture !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree Kirk. His numbers seem right, and everything seems to point to spring of this year. I was surprised that he didn't mention the rapture at all.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

The 63rd Shavuot

The 63rd Shavuot

from Rood's site:

from Davis Flynn's forum :[posted in March]

Email: texlittlefield@gmail.com

This is really good. I am on tape 5. Thanks for posting this.

Most informative video about the 7 years of TRIBULATION that I have ever seen

Re: The 63rd Shavuot

TexL
The 63rd Shavuot

from Rood's site:
??? where did you find that??? I don't see it anywhere and the dates don't match what Rood was giving???

from Davis Flynn's forum :[posted in March]

Tex, I don't believe David Flynn ever learned how to count 2012 has nothing to do with the timeline!
it's 2017 not 2016 .

But I'm still missing 3.5 years? Is this the other half of the false treaty by anti-Christ added with the 3.5 year ministry of Christ? Where he was cut-off in the midst of the week?

This is why Michael Rood is only showing 42 months left on his timeline too? I posted this on another thread also. Still can't quite get a grip on it? lol

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

this is a tie-in from another great thread. Someone posted a chart from Micheal Rood's timeline. There is a ZOOM feature so you can see all areas of the chart - really impressive

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE CHART

The period in question was the time from Pentecost 62 (now at 62nd Week) until Tishri 1 (begins 63rd Week).
There's a 5 month gap - maybe for Rapture?

The 63rd Shavuot begins ...

tie-in from another thread that belongs here

TexL
The 63rd Shavuot

Tex,

I see where you got that chart from now... Dewey's site,
Danielstimeline. lol

This was not from Michael Rood's site!
reason being, the dates ARE WRONG, and do not match Rood's timeline!

sorry Bro, but I couldn't let that stand

Re: The 63rd Shavuot begins ... 20 May 23
The 63rd Shavuot began ... 20 May 23, 2010 . . . Now Is The Time!!!

Never be in the dark again about the Daniel prophecy of 70 Weeks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUex97r7R1c

http://i50.tinypic.com/2mgsf9g.jpg

Great message even though he's not a pre-tribber. His message about everything else really uplifts my faith.

God bless,

Martin

Martin
Great message even though he's not a pre-tribber. His message about everything else really uplifts my faith.

God bless,

Martin

some Hebrew roots teachers put too much emphasis on the Book of Daniel without the new testament.
No rapture in the book of Daniel.
Also Rood considers the book of Revelation as 'a Fifth Gospel', e.g. it is part of the first 4 Gospels.

In any case they miss the concept of a pre-trib rapture. Not all messianic Jews believe this though.

here's one from a Pastor friend of mine:
A Study on Resurrections & Raptures

Great post rapture2010, thanks.

God bless,

Martin

I had to bring this back to the forefront because these videos gives me tremendous faith.

P.S. The number one reason 2010 is the year is the Jubilee year of 1967, Israel taking Jerusalem.

God bless,
martin

Re: The 63rd Shavuot began ... 20 May 23, 2010 . . . Now Is The Time!!!
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com