Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A few dreams from the past couple of months

Sunday, October 19, 2008
I had another dream
In this dream that I had... I dreamed I was here on earth during a very horrible time period.. and I rember seeing a mark on peoples right hand and forhead.. and in the dream I was seeing what appered to be the begning of the Bowl Judgments.. and these people started to get sores all over them..The only ones geting these sores were the ones that took the Antichrists mark.. they looked like boils.. and that was the end of the dream.
------
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Dream last night
I had a dream last night that I was in sacremento california and I was looking at some prison and I felt the earth move in an earthqauek and the building tumbled down and there were othe people there with me... and I looked on the earthquake map in my dream and there was a big red square about 20 miles south of san francisco that said... Magnitude 9.8 quake.
---------
Monday, November 24, 2008
My dream 2 nights ago
I had a continuation of the "Event" dream 2 nights ago..... In it I saw that there was a sence of urgency and panick... more than what was in my first dream.... I still dident see what the "Event" was But felt a sence of urgency and pannick... I saw this famlilly that were trying to leave the city.... I saw what looked to be martial law implemented.... It looked to be nationwide but could of also been gloable..... I remeber being on 680 here in omaha and there were these police cars that were blocking acces to the city and cops were everywhere... I think we were in an ecomnomic situation in the dream... I think this also connects to my girlfriends dream... But she was in another town helping people get out... Maybe this is why I dident show up where she was.. and she was expecting me.. I guess its because I was in omaha helping out..... Hers and my dream seem to interconnect with eachother... So whatever the event is... Its big and its soon. Might be a terrorist attack.. Wich bin laden has givin the go ahead to execute an attack farrrr bigger than 9-11 so maybe thats what the "event" is going to be that there was an urgency to get out in my dream. could also be an asteroide impact.. could also be the rapture.. could also be an attack from another country.. Whatever it is.. its soon and its bigggggg.
-------
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
A vision I had today
I was looking at the earthquake map.. and "saw" a massive quake happen on the western side of the pacific plate.... A quake of at least a 7.0 will happen there... it will be big... It hasent happened yet.. I just "saw" it as a quick image. so watch for one on that side of the world.
-------
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Horrifing nightmare last night
I had a nightmare lastnight... I was on an airplane going somewhere.. I dont know where I was going or wich airport I was flying out of.. but in the dream there was a massive terror attack in the united states..... While I was bording the plane.. I was seeing the tv inside the terminal of the airport.. and they were showing imiges of a plane that had just exploded in the air.. and apparently no one thought it was a terror attack at the time.. kind of like on 911 when the first plane hit the tower... Than the people just continued bording planes as usuall... and when I got on the plane.. I had a massive gut feeling that something was not right.. and I got in the plane and fear just took over.. and this is what I saw.... inside the plane were 6 people.. looked to be middle eastern decent... seeted in various seats inside the aircraft.. yes there were more people in the plane.. the plane was full... im talking about 6 men that were not there for just regular travel... and as the plane started to taxi I noticed these men giving some sort of signals to eachother... and they were messing with some electronic device they had brought on the aircraft..... and as the plane took off and was in the air.. they made their move... and I saw one of them set a timer.... by now people on the airplane were extreamly fightened.... and these men started yelling saying something... and than I dont know why.. we were back on the ground again.. and I remeber running for my life with a few other people... and one of the terrorists went after us and I rember hiding under some house in a little crawl space... and the terrorist went back to the plane after not being able to find us.. than we came from under the house.. and started walking and heard this extreamly loud.. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM......... and the plane just exploded... and I saw the tv and they were frantic on it.. it was just like 911 but with explosives.... and the nightmare ended there.
------------
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Horrible nightmares last night
Last night I had 2 nightmares... the first one.. I was on an airplane and my aunt was there.. and the pilot that was flying the plane was just out of his mind insane... he tried crashing the plane all the way to the destenation... he did all he could to try and crash the plane with all 100 people on board... But we made it to the destination. *Update this happened soon after the dream and the plane landed saftly in the hudson with all on board safe and the pilot they showed on the news looked EXACTLY like the pilot I saw in the dream*

The second nightmare.... I was looking up at the sky and it was dusk.. and I saw 4 meteors streaking as a fireball across the sky.. than they headed right in my direction.. and they hit the ground and did this skid roll kind of thing.. and started a fire n my yard.. and in the yard across the street and also in another yard because of the heat the meteors still had.... is was strange and scarry.

----------
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Dream/Vision
I had a dream a couple nights ago.. that I saw Damascus get nuked.. and I saw the words.. Isreal/Damascus/Limited nuclear strike..... in the dream... I dont know how close the event is to happening.. But it will happen soon.
-------
Friday, January 30, 2009
Dream I had a few nights ago
I had a dream a few nights ago that Russia was attacking Rome. And in the dream I remember looking at a map or Russia and a line was drawn on the map and it lead streight to Rome italy. And also I heard on the t.v in the dream that Rome was beig attacked. And than the Air raide sirens started to sound here and the news came on and said that they were headed down the west coast headed for the united states and to take cover immmediently.. IT WAS A FULL OUT INVASION. And than I saw nukes going off and the united states shot their nukes tword Russia and I also got the feeling in the dream that China was involved as well in this invasion. and the dream ended
------
Monday, March 16, 2009
Dream a few nights ago
I had a dream a few nights ago.. that I was in a car with a few other people and we were driving down theroad.. and I looked out the window and I saw a funnel cloud droping from the sky.. And I told the people in the car that there was a tornado.. And they gave me that YEAH RIGHT! look.. And as I continued watching this funnel cloud droping from the sky.. it touched the ground and turned into a full fledged tornado and it got bigger.. and it was heading streight for us.. and I told the people in the car and pleading with them.. telling them there was a tornado headed our way.. AND they just shut me out and ignored me and Went on like everything was all Well and Great. That was my dream a few nights ago.
------------
Friday, March 27, 2009
West Coast Quake dream last night
I had a dream last night of a Huge quake. in my dream I was on a bridge and this bridge was going across an area of water.. and there was an accident and People got on the scene and were helping anyway they can with the accident victims.. and I heard someone say.. that if a quake comes that the Bridge would just crumble.. And a few seconds after he said that.... A HUGE quake struck and that bridge just Crumbled into the bay below... And I could not make the city out very well.. but I do know it was eaither San diego.. or Sanfrancisco. It started with an S.. And it could of been Seattle also. that was my dream.
-----------
Thursday, April 02, 2009
Dream lastnight
I had a dream last night.. I was on a ship and I saw a Japanese woman.. punching a north korean woman and the north korean was on the ground and the japanese woman was pounding the north korean very badly... and than the japenese woman.. threw the north korean over the railing of this ship INTO the water below.
------------
Thursday, April 09, 2009
Dream from last night
I had a dream last night that I was walking around and everywhere I looked .. people had DCLXVI marked on their right hand and forhead.. but most of the people had that word marked on their right hand. it looked like that word was burned black onto their right hand.. and it looked permanent. that was my dream.
--------------
Thursday, April 16, 2009
I had a nightmare last night
I was on beach of the big island of hawiie and I felt the ground shake a little bit.. But I KNEW there was a massive quake somewhere else that was felt in hawiie also.. and I could see this tsunami headed twords hawiie and My aunt and I rushed to get to higher ground and we got to a tall building and went up as high as we could.. and the tsunami came very close to where we were in the bilding.. but lukelly the water dident get high.. but it was up to the floor just below us.. and than the waters receded after a while.. and we went outside and there was devesation and I called back home and told my familly that we were ok.. and than the dream ended.
----------
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Dream last night
I had a dream last night that a Mag 6 quake hit L.A. I Saw damage from the quake and the freeway collapsed... that was my dream lastnight.
------------
Thursday, May 07, 2009
Dream from 2 nights ago
I had a dream that my Friend and I were in Houston.. and my Friend insisted that we go to Rice university and take a look around... and so we went and drove around the university and we walked around and I saw my Old girlfriend.. and I got this urge to stay away from her.. and so I did.. It was like this fear came over me about her... BUt I had my new girlfriend with me so all was good... and so we kept walking around Rice and the strangest thing happened... There were cops blocking the roads at Rice university... I dont know what this meens.. but they were... And about my new girlfriend... I have a preety good Idea who she was in the dream. *Update .. She turned viciously on me all of a sudden 2 weeks before valentines day 2010 so its over*
--------------------
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
I had a vision today.. that I was driving to the Seattle/Tacoma washington area.. and I was taking interstate 80 to Sanfrancisco.. and I was going to go north from there.. and in the vision.. The traffic was stopped just outside of Sanfrancisco.. and no one was allowed to get into the city.. and I asked an officer what was going on.. and he told me that there had just been a major quake and that the city was in shambles and no one was allowed into the city and that I had to find another route to go north tword Seattle/Tacoma area.. and the vision ended.

----------------
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Dream from last night
I had a dream last night that I was watching the news.. and all of a sudden.. a storm came up.. and it said we were under a tornado warning.. than the dream ended
-------------
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Dream from last night
I had a dream last night that I was looking at the Earthquake map.. and I saw a Red square on the west side of seattle.. and I clicked on the red square and the magnitude of the quake read.. 4.7. Just alittle shaker in my dream.. so lets hope that the 6+ quake I see coming for the pacific northwest.. turns out to be only a 4.... But maybe.. this quake will be a forshock and than the 6+ will come right after.. Or maybe what I saw was an aftershock of the large 6+ quake.. but I did not see any other big quakes in the dream so that could rule out that possibility. Just a heads up for those of you in the pacific northwest.
----------------------
Monday, May 25, 2009
Dream from last night
I had a dream last night that I went forwed into time and back again.. Serously I did not mind being in a nuclear explosion.. but what I did mind was that Some kid destroyed my time machine before the blast occured.. He was a mentally challenged kid.. and he destroyed my machine... I guess he dident know any better.. but I was not happy about it.. My dream was this....

I was at my house.. and I had this device with me and I started up this device and it was no larger than a medium sixed box.. And I went forwed to 2011 and I was still in Council Bluffs.. But stuff seemed to be diffrent.. Wayyyyyyy diffrent.. and I saw this diner and there was a person named Midge.. I was talking to Midge and My grandma was there too.. and They went back outside and all of a sudden they pointed that there were missles incoming and people stared running trieng to find shelter And I dived under a wodden table and I closed my eyes and started praying and I saw this extreammly bright nuclear blast flash.. and than I was transfered back to 2009 and the dream ended.

I dont know if this will occurr in 2011 or not..It may occur sooner or later.. But It will happen. And as of right now.. I dont know anyone named Midge. I will keep everyone posted If I meet someone with that name.

----------------
Saturday, May 30, 2009
About my nuclear attack dream
I just had a talk with my grandma about if she knew a midge... She said she did not know a midge.. but she knows a madge and they are good friends.. So I guess I got the Name mixed up in the dream... and I had no idea she had a friend named madge.. Madge and midge kinda sound the same.. huh?
-------------
Thursday, June 04, 2009
Dream from last night
I had a dream that there was a Big quake that was over 6 MAg on the new madrid fault.. and I was telling someone that the quake will be felt very Strongly in Texas... And there was LOTS of damage in the Midwest from the quake. And in the dream I could sense that this quake was extreamlly close to Coming to pass... and that it would heppen sometime after Obamas June 4th speech... I saw obama speaking in the dream.. and than After his speech the quake hit... may be within 1 month or 2 months or a year.. Just be safe.. prepared.. and watchfull
--------------
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Dream from 2 nights ago
I had a dream that Airforce one crashed and there was debrie scattered all over the crash scene.. end of dream.
--------------
Sunday, June 21, 2009
My Dream from last night
In my dream I was on earth and there was this world leader... and I remeber seeing everyone with somekind of mark on their right hand and forhead and I saw Guys with Blue hats patrolling the world.. (U.N?) and I was in this shoping mall and I was being persured by these guys and I ran up these stairs and I remeber I had put on a Fake World I.D on my Right hand.. But I guess they found out and were after me... And in my dream I was able to Outsmart these blue hat patrollers and I got away. End of dream
--------
Thursday, August 06, 2009
Dream from 2 nights ago
I had a dream that thousands.. possibly milions of people dissapered from all over the earth.. And after this happened.. the people left on earth did not know what was going on and what happened.. And I was wondering myself why I had been left behind and was very very very Sad and depressed. I rember feeling as though I wanted to just kill myself the pain was sooooo very unbarable. All around the earth people were very depressed and wanting awnsers and the dream ended.
----------------
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Nuclear Explosion Dream
I had a dream last night that I was somewhere.. and all of a sudden a nuke or a nuclear power plant Exploded.. and I saw this cloud of smoke fire and brimstone shoot up into the sky.. and I heard a man say.. HERE COMES THE BLAST WAVE.. TAKE COVER!! And so we did and I saw people ignite with fire.. and the dream ended.
---------------
Sunday, September 20, 2009
dream last night
I had a dream that I was in L.A and and I was on the road and all of a sudden the ground shook violently.. and the person I was with was very upset and crying and scared over the event.. and as I tried to comfert her.. The buildings started to collapse and I heard on the radio that they were and that chunks of freeway were collapsing also and than the shaking stoped.. and on the radio the person came on and said an earthquake Magnitude 6.9 has just hit L.A... and to stay off the streets and that there was going to be aftershocks and also another Extreammly large quake.. and than I went to the earthquake site and I saw a big massive red square on L.A and I clicked on it and it said.. Magnitude 6.9.
------------------
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Dream from last night
I had a dream lastnight that most everyone were walking around with somekind of bracelet with something ontop of the bracelet that looked to be like somekind of tracking device.. and I remeber walking around and someone stoped me and asked me why I havent gotten my bracelet yet And I told them what bracelet.. and the person showed me and I asked where do I get one.. and the person looked at me and said for me to come with them.

What in the world!.
-------------
Monday, September 28, 2009
Nightmare from last night
Last night I had a dream that I was inside a building and all of a sudden there was an alert of Nuclear Attack and everyone in the building went for cover and I could hear explosions outside and Luckelly I was in a building away from the center of the city.. I was on the outskirts of Houston.. And apparently a nuke went off in Downtown Houston because when I came up out of the shelter what I saw was beyond scarry and depressing.. I saw what looked like smoldering ruins.. I was looking twords Downtown and the skyscrapers were not really there anymore and it looked like really dead. The person I was with could not belive what she was seing eaither.. 1 min the city was there.. the next complete ruins. And apparently nukes went off in other cities as well like 6 other cities and the nation was under a national state of emergency... And the season in the dream appeared to be fall time... And after this attack took place I heard someone say to the people in the building.. "They have detonated their nukes in 6 other cities and we are no longer a superpower".End of dream NIGHTMARE.
--------------
Monday, October 26, 2009
Dream from a few nights ago
in my dream I was looking at what looked to be India.. and I saw a nuclear explosion take place there and I heard.. India and somehow I felt Pakistan was responible for this nuclear explosion in india.. end of dream.
------------
Monday, October 26, 2009
Dream from 2 nights ago
In my dream from 2 nights ago I had a dream that I was in a post Rapture world... I saw many people most all the earth walking around with 666 on their right hand in Roman numerals. And As I was walking around I met up with my Girlfriend and she was with a group of people and the People in the group had the 666 mark on their right hands and they were eaither Her friends or classmates.. I dident see 666 on her hand. And my Girlfriend and I gave eachother a kiss and were excited to see eachother and the dream changed scenes.. And I was in polland or something.. and Apparently there was a bombing there or something and there was this building that was half destroyed and it was weired.. The millitary ordered people to go in this half destroyed building that was about to collapse all the way. End of dream.
---------------
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Nightmares from last night
ok.. I had a series of dreams last night. 1 of my girlfriend and another about the mark of the beast and an earthquake happening in california .. Oh.. and also of an earthqauke in Purto rico and also in flordia.

Dream number 1. In the dream I saw my Girlfriend and she was walking along and We saw eachother and ran into eachothers arms and gave eachother a kiss and were very happy to see eachother.

Dream number 2. I was looking at the earthquake map and I noticed several large red squares and 2 were in Flordia and 1 was in pourto rico and the mags of the quakes in that dream were.. the 2 in Florida were 6.7 and 7.4 and the one in pourto rico was 8.1.

Dream number 3. I was walking around and I noticed most everyone walking around with a mark on their right hand.. and I saw these machines and they looked to be atms and also phones and when someone wanted to do a transaction they just had to put their hand up to the machine and it would scan the mark and the buisness transaction would be done that way. And I noticed on the tv in the dream that here was some kind of war going on and there were disaters all over the globe and they were showing something about an earthquake and I heard Sanfrancisco bay area and they said it was the largest ever 8.9 to strike the city and than I asked a person.. SAN francisco? and the person said.. Yep.. but this quake will create alot of jobs with the rebuilding effort. And I noticed war planes over me in the dream and it looked liek I was at some place and a plane came in low and thrusted something tword me and luckelly there was no boom. and that was the end of all those dreams.
---------------

Email: lowellhagar1@cox.net

Just hope we go home soon! LOL

I know its alot of dreams. sorry :)

All I can say, Lowell, is that these dreams are amazing! Very frightening, also, especially the earthquake ones. Some of them are obviously during the tribulation period.

Thank you so much for sharing these!

Lisaleenie
All I can say, Lowell, is that these dreams are amazing! Very frightening, also, especially the earthquake ones. Some of them are obviously during the tribulation period.

Thank you so much for sharing these!

You are very welcome :)some of My dreams warned me about my girlfriend NOw my ExGirlfriend.. and those were spot on.. But I will save them for another time.

The Lord is so good, isn't He, to also give you dreams warning you about your ex. That's Him protecting you. I look forward to your posting those, also.

Lisaleenie
The Lord is so good, isn't He, to also give you dreams warning you about your ex. That's Him protecting you. I look forward to your posting those, also.

Yes.. he was protecting me He is now telling me that there is a girl out there that wont treat me as bad as my ex. he is comforting me. And I dont know when I will post those dreams.. they are kind of personal.

I just read an article in a Southern California newspaper that the last great megaquake in California was approximately 1857, but there were little inhabitants at the time or buildings. It said that a megaquake is due again now on the San Andreas fault line.

Lowell Hagar
Yes.. he was protecting me He is now telling me that there is a girl out there that wont treat me as bad as my ex. he is comforting me. And I dont know when I will post those dreams.. they are kind of personal.

I'm so glad that He has someone else in mind for you that will treat you right. He is so wonderful.

And about posting those dreams...I respect what you're saying about being hesitant posting them because of the personal nature. Maybe some day if you feel led of the Lord; otherwise, I totally understand.

Lisaleenie
Lowell Hagar

I'm so glad that He has someone else in mind for you that will treat you right. He is so wonderful.

And about posting those dreams...I respect what you're saying about being hesitant posting them because of the personal nature. Maybe some day if you feel led of the Lord; otherwise, I totally understand.

I can share them with you privatly. And yes.. God has someone else in mind for me.. I just dont know who yet :)

I also had a few dreams of Heaven and Hell. and the hell ones were extreammly terrifiying beyond words :(. Am I allowed to post them?

Lowell,

To answer your question-

Quite a few months ago there were dreams / Visions posted on this forum with regards to hell. This information came from other web sites and sources.

This caused a lot of fear with some members of this forum to the point where some doubted their salvation through fear. The information posted was from an unreliable and non scriptural source.

Though your hell dreams are valid ( and in no way do I want you to feel dejected), I would kindly ask if you do not post these hell dreams.

By all means your email address I see is attached to your post, forum members can approach you privately if they would like to view your hell dreams.

I hope you can understand our decisions as there are some that feel genuine fear when reading about hell.

In his saving love-

Paul (Moderator)

Paul/Aussie
Lowell,

To answer your question-

Quite a few months ago there were dreams / Visions posted on this forum with regards to hell. This information came from other web sites and sources.

This caused a lot of fear with some members of this forum to the point where some doubted their salvation through fear. The information posted was from an unreliable and non scriptural source.

Though your hell dreams are valid ( and in no way do I want you to feel dejected), I would kindly ask if you do not post these hell dreams.

By all means your email address I see is attached to your post, forum members can approach you privately if they would like to view your hell dreams.

I hope you can understand our decisions as there are some that feel genuine fear when reading about hell.

In his saving love-

Paul (Moderator)

I understand. no problem at all. im still a happycat =^.^=

Thanks Lowell,
You are much loved, I can see how much already you like to uplift your brothers and sisters, by your other thread today.

Be encouraged

Love ybiC / Paul

I had another dream last night..

June 1 2010

I was working on the internet and I went to the usgs site and I saw a huge red square over near indonesia. And I clicked to zoom in on it and it looked liked it was bigger than a 6 magnitude and so I clicked on the square and it brought up information of it being a 9.8 magnitude quake and there were already 3 aftershocks to it. And so I talked to my sister about it and than when I went back to the usgs site.. they revised the quake down to 9.5. End of dream

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com