Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Egyptian god Anubis installed at Denver Airport

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=140192&catid=339

As if the Denver Airport is not mysterious and strange enough, now they have installed the Egyptian stature of Anubis - the god of death and the underworld. This is the same statue that sailed into Manhatten under the statue of Liberty recently.

There are videos and stories floating out there that the Denver Airport has massive underground areas and even cells (with bars) and much symbolic art on the walls. Rumors of it being a NWO regional headquarters for the North American area. I don't know if this is true, just what I have read and seen. This recent arrival is curious if not a very strange addition to the airport.

Re: Egyptian god Anubis installed at Denver Airport

Wow, guess I haven't been watching much news - I live here and that's the first I've heard of it.

Not surprising though. I'm sure it has a deeper meaning than just hanging around for the King Tut exhibit.

After all, we here in Denver ARE the headquarters for the NWO! I heard the queen of England even owns a bunch of land around the airport

for those that don't know, the Denver airport has some very strange NWO murals as well....

I hadn't heard about this - guess the media was too concerned about a cross in the desert!

Go to youtube and just put in denver airport and a whole group of videos will come up. There are many evidently who are wondering about the purpose of building this when Denver had a very good airport to begin with and this one is not even as usable even though they spent 4.8 billion dollars to build it.

Texas Sue

Go to youtube and just put in denver airport and a whole group of videos will come up. There are many evidently who are wondering about the purpose of building this when Denver had a very good airport to begin with and this one is not even as usable even though they spent 4.8 billion dollars to build it.

Thanks, Sue. I'll check the pics when the grandkids leave. I remember that we flew in and out of Denver when it was new. We were a bit taken aback. So weird!

OK If I am not mistaken I remember an episode the MTV Real World Denver episode where they were all dressing up to go to a devil celebration party around Christmas time. I always get a weird vibe when I am in Denver.

OH GAAGGHHH!!!

I remember forwarding it's picture to my friends here in Denver when that god came into port back east, standing tall and proud, on a barge!

NEVER did I think it would end up here, joining the demonic looking blue horse that is also out there!

Maybe God can strike them both with lightening!!!

Nikki, I've never heard of anything like that here, but then I don't run in those crowds!

According to this very short story,
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hwUuMRxOzvdP1T5bDlgDMvtcnttwD9G41UCO0
Anubis is only supposed to stay in Denver through the summer (?). It also says the locals call the big blue Mustang "Blucifer," and that the artist was killed while creating him! Denver is lovely...too bad about the airport.

Still haven't gotten to watch the vids, because the grandbabies are sleeping within earshot...hope I can find this thread tomorrow!

First we have that awful demon horse ( that killed it's creator ) as you are coming into DIA and now Anubis ( god of the dead ) greeting you as you leave. The democrats held their victory in Denver by recreating Satan's Throne ( Temple at Pergamon ) for our resident in chief.
This addition to the downright weirdness of DIA reminds me of "Behold a pale horse...and death and hell followed".

Special greetings to Diane and Kolleen.
Maybe we should fly out of Colorado Springs!!

Email: jensen5200@comcast.net

LOL, no kidding, Patrick! Colorado Springs is like the Christian capital of the U.S. (or at lease the western U.S.), and Denver is becoming like the anti-Christian capital.

Maybe it's time to get out of Dodge (or Denver) and head south!

Hey, we could ride that underground train to get there - you know, the one they say runs under DIA and goes all the way to New Mexico! What a great way to travel!

Diane C
LOL, no kidding, Patrick! Colorado Springs is like the Christian capital of the U.S. (or at lease the western U.S.), and Denver is becoming like the anti-Christian capital.

Maybe it's time to get out of Dodge (or Denver) and head south!

Hey, we could ride that underground train to get there - you know, the one they say runs under DIA and goes all the way to New Mexico! What a great way to travel!

Hmmm...those of us on the Gulf are looking north, and you guys want to head down here with the oil and no border control...methinks we're all in a pickle!

Underground somewhere sounds good...maybe we could dig out a spot and call it Ritaville!

Patrick and Diane.........

Let's run; not walk!!!

Truth of the matter, God is not amused!

Wendy (4 June 2010)From 5 Doves

"Egyptian God Anubis Statue Installed Outside Airport Terminal"

Wow, what is going on with America! All these false gods being erected everywhere. This will surely bring judgment to America as many has prophesied.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/23778636/detail.html?hpt=T2

DENVER -- As if travelers weren't already freaked out by a 32-foot tall blue stallion with fiery eyes, now a towering statue of the Egyptian god of the dead is welcoming fliers at Denver International Airport.

Workers erected a 26-foot tall, seven-ton replica of Anubis, the jackal-headed god of the dead, on Wednesday. The blue and gold statue gazes into the main terminal to promote the King Tut exhibit that opens June 26 at the Denver Art Museum.

Anubis stands not far from the rearing blue "Mustang," an often derided artwork branded "Bluecifer," "Satan's Steed" and "Blue Devil Horse" by critics.

Now the Internet is abuzz with talk about Anubis, who, as the ancient "Lord of the Underworld" and the "god of mummification," ushered the dead on their final journey.

"Why would they place a statue of a god associated with death outside of an airport? Especially one I'm going to in two months?" a puzzled traveler wondered on tvtropes.org.

Thrilled museum officials say Anubis' DIA showcase is a great way to promote the rare showing of King Tut's treasures to millions of travelers.
"We're really excited," Denver Art Museum spokeswoman Kristy Bassuener told 7NEWS Wednesday as the statue was being erected.

"This is the first time King Tut's treasures have ever been to the Rocky Mountains," she said. "Unless you're planning to travel to Egypt, this is really the main opportunity you'll have to see these ... really beautiful objects from King Tut's tomb and also tombs of pharaohs through out ancient Egyptian history."

"So we brought Anubis here to DIA, which is the 10th busiest airport in the country, and ... he's paving the way for King Tut to come to the Denver," said Bassuener. She described Anubis as "the ancient Egyptian god most often associated with funerary context and watching over the valuables of the tombs of the pharaohs."

Others were less enthused.

"What the hell is up with this airport and all its assorted weirdness over the years, anyway?" a poster called "Melonhead" chimed in.

"It's because the elevation is high ... and as a result everyone in Denver is probably high or crazy. All kinds of weird things happen here," the first worried traveler wrote.

The "Demon Horse" has taken flak -- including movements to have it yanked from DIA -- since its installation on Feb. 11, 2008.

Its glowering eyes -- that change from yellowish white to red during the day -- stare intensely at the roughly 28 million travelers that pass by DIA every year.

The mustang is also infamous for killing its creator.

oh my,that demon looking horse is too much! I was in Denver twice,and Both times I couldnt wait to get out of there..no particular reason....just bad vibes

Yes, isn't our anatomically correct demon horse a cutie?? And now an Anubis? Wow, how do we rate here!

This makes me SO sad. I LOVE my Denver! I am a native here and it is SO beautiful with the mountains and deep blue skies, but to be sure, evil is a foot here.

All the weirdness is usually up in Boulder - the land of the fruits and nuts. That is ONE politically correct city - unless of course you want to share a Christian view of anything.

Anton Levey, the founder of the church of satan used to live there and Boulder has always creeped me out - although unfortunately, they do have the best pancake house in the state.

Anywhos, I love my state - feel free to vacation here - you will love it, and God will protect you while you're here.

Just close your eyes driving into and away from the airport, and possibly IN the airport, and you should be just fine!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com