Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Have you heard of this? Kundalini"-type spirits invading the church

The Kundalini force is evil, it first appears as an expanding force filled with light and universal power.

It is not! I had my own Kundalini experience after years of Transcendental Meditation. My first experience with Kundalini was filled with awe and wonder.

Energy climbing up and down my spine. Each time the amount of energy doubled. This went on for 2 hours till I was sure my flesh and bones would explode for lack of being able to contain all this energy. My abdomen became severely distended because this energy pulsed and grew till it became a huge glowing ball of fire inside of me. I had no idea how it started, and no earthly idea how to make it stop. Whatever was happening was out of my control.

As powerful as the first experience and subsequent experiences were, the funny thing is it never hurt.

Terrifying, exhilarating, stupefying, these adjectives best describe my unwanted, Kundalini experiences.

Hours, sometimes days after these sudden explosions of energy in my abdomen I would try and measure if I had gained anything positive from the Kundalini experiences.

The answer, after you wipe away the amazing roller coaster ride of spectacular energy, the uncontrollable explosions of energy inside your abdomen and head, the EGO expanding thought of I am so enlightened that the Kundalini force choose to manifest through me!

Once you get past the smoke and mirrors then what are you left with? What is the truth?

I will tell you my story...

Kundalini Your Own personal nightmare.

Tonight scared the HELL out of me. I was trying to catch a few ZZZ's before having to go into work. I was tired and feel like I am coming down with a sore throat.

I began to nod off when suddenly the Kundalini tried to seize control of my body. Without any warning, while I was half asleep, my entire abdomen violently swelled up with Kundalini energy.

My abdomen instantly became bloated, distended, and painfully filled with serpentine energy. The painful feeling was as if I had swallowed a beach ball size ball of energy. Then, out of nowhere, I began to have full body contractions.

I began to have contractions just like a woman giving birth. I would feel a whole body contraction come over me and I would hold my breath and push with my abdominal muscles. The thing is I wasn't pushing down, I was pushing OUT!!! This undulating energy was trying to FORCE it's way out THROUGH my abdomen.

This excruciating episode went on for over 20 minutes. IT was so overwhelming, so powerful, I fought against the Kundalini with all my will, but at the end when I was losing I thought for sure ANY moment my abdomen would rip open and 'SOMETHING' would pop out.

This is not the first time the Kundalini had made itself manifest. There were previous episodes where the energy built up to such a degree that I thought I would explode. No one can imagine the horror of an uncontrolled energy spinning out of control inside of your abdomen.

Each time the Kundalini has gotten stronger and each episode has left me with the most horrible feeling that in order for this 'THING', this Kundalini FORCE to come out of me it will have to kill me first.

This last episode the pain from the building Kundalini energy became so unbearable that for a moment I thought I might take a knife and open my abdomen just to get this Energy, this Kundalini out of me.

Did you get that? I am very sane person who at that moment was so overwhelmed that I was contemplating eviscerating myself just to get this Kundalini out of me. That is how CRAZY and scary, and overwhelmingly painful Kundalini can become.

This Kundalini Force is a Diabolical Spiritual entity which is EVIL!

Kundalini may take you on a tour of the universe, it may give you powers, it may bathe you in bliss and mind blowing experiences.

I know, I experienced all that and more... but remember the phrase...

"The devil can appear as an Angel of Light..."

I tell you this....If you have allowed this Evil Spirit into your body, mind, life, then....

You must while there is still time, you MUST renounce this Serpent, for that is what Kundalini is, it is a Demonic Serpent looking for a home and a host. Kundalini has been described by all as being a coiled serpent at the base of your spine. That says it all right there. A coiled Serpent, a demon, a spiritual parasite.

Kundalini will appease your EGO and desires for a while, but eventually it will turn on you. Go online and read all of the Kundalini horror stories. These are the ones who survived, there are hundreds, maybe thousands who became completely possessed, or were left burned out husks of a human-being. Then of course there were those who simply dropped dead.

What I am about to say will not only save your life but it will save your eternal Soul. You personally do not have the power to stop this entity now that you have said yes to it. Now, the Kundalini entity has authority to invade you and begin to colonize your body, mind, and soul.

What saved me from certain death?

With tears in my eyes, I have begged ALMIGHTY GOD PLEASE have mercy upon me. Because, on my own, I was like an ant before a Hurricane, this Kundalini demon was very powerful and viciously cunning.

Unable to expel this Kundalini demon on my own, the LORD JESUS CHRIST, by HIS Most Divine Mercy guided me to a prayer service where there just so happen to be a very Spiritually gifted, HOLY SPIRIT filled, Exorcist.

When I got within ten feet of this Exorcist the Kundalini demon began to shake violently inside of me. My entire body was vibrating with energy as the Kundalini sought someway to either hide or escape from the power of this Exorcist.

The Kundalini demon was screaming inside of my head to get out of that place, to run down the street and never look back. That Kundalini demon was nothing to do with the Exorcist, nor did it wish to be anywhere near the physical presence of the Exorcist. For the first time, I could feel the Kundalini demon was afraid, just like I had been all those times it had sought to seize control of my body and mind.

When the Exorcist and I came face to face, without so much as exchanging a hand shake the Exorcist took one look at me and knew something was not right.

The Exorcist began to pray over me commanding the demon in the name of the most High Son of ALMIGHTY GOD, JESUS CHRIST to depart from me immediately.

I won't go into the whole Spiritual battle because it would take to long, but I will say that when the Kundalini demon was finally expelled I saw in the Spirit what that demon actually looks like and let me tell you it is not a being of light.

Listen to me, Stay away from Yoga, and most certainly Kundalini!!! I can not say it enough that if you play around with Kundalini you are in great danger. I know from personal experience! You can not comprehend the magnitude of evil you have stumbled into.

Cry out to the Son of ALMIGHTY GOD JESUS CHRIST to set you free while there is still time.

JESUS CHRIST is the only one who can and will save you!

JESUS CHRIST has total dominion over heaven and Earth. Cry out to JESUS and HE will deliver you from this trap the Kundalini demon has ensnared you in.

JESUS CHRIST died on the Cross so that you do NOT have to be the plaything of demons.

Prophet ~ I can tell your post is so much different now than before - glory to God!

It is very clear that you have had major deliverance!

You sound free from torment now! Praise the Lord!!!

Tom and Prophet,

Thanks so much for the firsthand info. I hope this helps many people to discern between the Spirit of God and this counterfeit spirit. The mainfestations in the video above seem so easy to spot, but I am sure not all are as obvious, but I think the resulting fruit of such encounters may be rather telling.

Certainly no one wants to attribute the works of the Holy Spirit to the devil and vice versa. I wholeheartedly believe in all the gifts of the Holy Spirit and pray in the Spirit often, and I earnestly desire the gifts as encouraged by Paul in 1 Corinthians. It is however of the utmost importance to recognize the imitation as it seems to have no problem operating simultaneously within the Church. Perilous times indeed!

Just thinking aloud here, but since Christian Yoga seems to be a big thing within some of the Churches, that could be how this spirit in particular is making it's inroads then other unsuspecting Christians who are not up in their discernment skills jump right in.

Thanks again.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com