Photo printing is quite different from normal black and white printing. The user needs to configure the settings of their printer for this. To change the settings, user needs to consult with printer experts on Canon Printer Support Number UK. You also need to load photo paper in a certain manner which is explained here:
• Open the front cover of your printer.
• Then hold on to the notch on the front edge of the cover and pull to extend the paper support.
• After this, you need to move the paper guide to the edges of the paper.
• Now place the paper in the paper tar but make sure that the printable side is facing down. Slide the paper inside until it stops.
• Then pull the output tray extension.
• Pull down the paper output tray so that it can extend over the paper.
• Finally, pull out the paper output support.
If you face any difficulty in printing pictures using your Canon Pixma printer, then you can take help from our customer care technicians by giving them a call at Canon Printer Help Number UK @ 0808-169-1989 (Toll-Free). For more information visit the site http://canon.customer-helplinenumber.co.uk/