Are you facing “Sage 50 cannot be started? Just reboot your computer and open Sage 50 without any error. If you still facing the same error that occurs due to incorrect path deleted files or program running in compatibility mode. Follow these steps to fix the error:
1. Press the Windows button with Key + R.
2. Then type ‘services.msc’ and press enter.
3. Right-click on Pervasive PSQL Workgroup Engine, then select Restart.
4. Double click on the Pervasive PSQL Workgroup Engine again and select Recovery tab.
5. In the First failure, Select Restart the Service.
6. Set the Reset Fail Count to Reset after 1 day.
7. Press the Enter button to complete the process.
8. Now you can open Sage 50 without any error.
If you are still unable to fix this error code, it is suggested that you connect with the Sage Customer Services or you can directly call on sage tech support number, they would provide you with professional assistance.