You can easily fix QuickBooks banking error 109 with these easy steps given below:
• Open your QuickBooks and go to the banking option.
• Click on the highlighted option ‘account.’
• Choose the option to reconnect my account and enter your account details again.
• You can get the pencil icon to edit and click on it.
• Now choose Edit sign-in info option.
• Choose the save and connect option.
In this way, you may fix the issue, but sometimes error 109 can appear due to other reasons and then you need to contact quickbooks support phone number and get the valuable support and solution.