Return to Website

Texas Tournament Series Message Board

Flag football

Texas Tournament Series Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bayou City Bash News

1. Tournament times will be posted after 9pm. My son has a freshman game at 7 and after i get home, i'll have everything double checked by then and ready to post.

2. Mushroom,velcro and sonic flags only allowed. NO NFL youth Ball and socket style flags or flags with air holes covered. Anyone caught cheating will be expelled on first offense. Second offense and the whole team is kicked out of tournament. Make sure your players know now. I'm not pointing out any names but Someone make sure colors reads this ok?

3. No drinks or pets allowed inside the park and there is a $5 weekend pass charged by the landlord. Their rules , not ours. We rent this place.

4.The last of the mushroom flags are will be available at the concession stand for $30. Cash only. First come/first served. Too many asked me to save but I cant keep up with that,sorry. This is the fairest way. Once sold out, i can only buy 500 pair at a time and i'll not be doing that.

5. There are 28 teams and im working on pools now. This is the stiffest competition I've ever seen all at one tourney so I'm using Karl's cumlative rankings on our website as a guide. Whoever wins the A will get a power ranking never before seen in our rankings due to unbelievable quality and quanity coming to town this weekend.

6. 28 teams total. 7 pools of 4. 7 pool winners plus ONE wild card will make A double elimination playoff Sunday. Seven teams plus one wild card to the C division single elimination and the remaining 12 teams will be in the B single elimination playoff

8.There will be 20 all tournament selections that will recieve shirts recognizing them.

9. Champions in the Sunday A,B,AND C divisions will recieve shirts( A4 dri-fit)and trophies. Second place in A and B will recieve shirts and trophies as well. 3rd place in A will get shirts and trophies also. 4th place A will get a trophy.

10. Finally, I talked to Andy from TFFA in San Anotonio. He will be moving his tournament this year from its normal weekend to December 10th and 11th, the weekend after TAAF state because he can get the good soccer fields we played on last time that weekend instead of Fort Sam.