Return to Website

Texas Tournament Series Message Board

Flag football

Texas Tournament Series Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Get paid to play

Donald Hollis called me last week looking for players. He is the coach of a new indoor team in Katy called the Katy Ruff Ryders. Donald played at Rice and the NFL,so he knows what he's doing. Another Rice guy is behind the financing and secured games on channel 51 /KNWS and a FM station for broadcasting.Last time I talked to him, they had only signed a kicker and were recruiting a QB out of Dallas with every other position still open. Players get $225.00 per week and a $50 win bonus. Out of town players get housing and a day job in addition. Practices are in Katy during the week from 6pm to 8pm. If this sounds like something you are interested in, call Donald's office at 281.341.1303. If you have trouble getting in touch with him, you call my cell at 281.798.1120 and give me your info and I'll pass your number along directly. He said he's shaking the bushes and willing to look at everyone, so Good Luck.

I would try myself if I were bigger,stronger, more talented, and not so darn good looking