Return to Website

Texas Tournament Series Message Board

Flag football

Texas Tournament Series Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Very disturbing flag football news

Karl Schneider was listed in the original George Mitchell report.For the sake of shortening the already lenghty report, flag football players were removed. I have reliable sources that say Karl's name was listed in the original report. When I called Karl for comment on this, he was in Washington DC in front of Congress.(Seriously, ask Karl where he was when the report came out and ask him if steriods were discussed while there.) Since then, local attorney Rusty Hardin has demanded that I stop calling him.Until Karl choses to comment on this, Here at TEXAN flag football, we will chose to go forward as if all is normal.
In a related issue, The flag football team, All-Madden, was educated on the issue of "pectoral shrinkage" as a result of sudden steriod stoppage. Shirt sales in Houston stores immediately shot up 400%. However, 1/2 the team was confused on what exactly "pectoral shrinkage" is and X-Small jock straps sales went through the roof this Christmas season as well.When asked for comment on the issue,speaking on the basis of a very high pitched voice of anonymity, one team member said "Our QB already throws 9 of 10 passes to our blocking backs, I can't imagine it getting any worse than that" When asked what exactly that answer has to do with with steriods he responded "What was the question again?" No one would confirm or deny that person was Timmons, but we'll keep checking.