Return to Website

The FREE AMERICA USA WEB Times Forum

All Americans are welcome to offer their feelings, views, and opinions in support of our Troops. Friendly, civil conversation is welcome from everyone in keeping with the High Moral, Honest Standards Of Equal Justice & Freedom. This Forum is dedicated to the recognition of All American Service Men & Women who now, or have, in the past Served The United States of America with Honor and Distinction For Their Willingness To Give of Themselves In Protecting Others!

The FREE AMERICA USA WEB Times Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where has everyone gone?

Hello all:
What nerve I have, asking such a question; some might ask. Where have I been??? Might be better.
Long story short. Not excuses, but facts here. I apologise for not being here as often as I should have been, but...but, I've had to face a few challenges since last time I posted here, On my own forum.
Almost a month ago I nearly experienced my 3rd, of Nine lives with a little Cardiac problem. Since then, my meds have been upgraded, and I've learned how foolish it is for people like me (my age) to expect keeping the same pace in life (cutting grass, digging in the garden) as I once used to.
In any case; I am now back to what used to be normal, and thankfully...WE now have a New Grand-daughter (born 2nd June) 7lbs, 20inches long, and named 'Chloe'. She looks just like her brother (my little Ditto-head) whose going to be 3 in September.
How happy we were (and especially me) to still be alive and enjoy the experience again.
Both of our son's have been pretty busy (Guess what they were doing) as Our other (Older) son told us last week; they are Expecting AGAIN too!
As for my work on the book (by the time I'm done, it'll be another WAR and PEACE), Life has it's ways of slowing, if not stopping (temporarily) progress toward our Dreams. But, I have not given up, by any stretch of the imagination. New Goal....In print Before Christmas (this year), and GOD willing, Before there's another Terror attack on our nation, which I must sadly admit isn't a question of will there be, but rather When!
I know it's negative thinking, but my physical condition hasn't changed my ability to think realistically.
Hope everyone is well, paying attention to how our nation is slowly being destroyed from within. Just as the Terrorists expected we'd do!
Love to hear from all of you. I will make it a point to check back here at least once a week, until the book is published. After that..God willing. Signed copies will follow!

GOD BLESS ALL, GOD BLESS AMERICA, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, IN GOD WE TRUST, SO HELP ME...GOD!
Jim

Re: Where has everyone gone?

Hi Jim. Glad to hear you are on the mend again. Those tickers can be tricky things. Congrats on the Chloe and the expectancy too.

I try to check in when I can too. Try to post things I find interesting. I do truly miss our friends. Hope everyone can all check in soon.