Return to Website

The FREE AMERICA USA WEB Times Forum

All Americans are welcome to offer their feelings, views, and opinions in support of our Troops. Friendly, civil conversation is welcome from everyone in keeping with the High Moral, Honest Standards Of Equal Justice & Freedom. This Forum is dedicated to the recognition of All American Service Men & Women who now, or have, in the past Served The United States of America with Honor and Distinction For Their Willingness To Give of Themselves In Protecting Others!

The FREE AMERICA USA WEB Times Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A couple of worthwhile bargains, show your support, donate to military causes

I've come across a couple of sites (there are many more, but I like these) that sell things like memory bracelets, dog tags and the like.

The first one:
www.inourhearts.org/category-s/4.htm
Faces of the Fallen Heroes, they offer
dog tags, with a randomly selected picture and info of a fall soldier
bracelet, again with a picture and info of a randomwly selected soldier
paperweight, with pictures and info ingraved on to it

The next one:
http://herobraclets.org/
These are all bracelets, color coded to suit a specific purpose. The can be engraved with whatever you wish on two lines. Generally a name and perhaps base station or war.
They have black bracelets for memories of those killed in the war
They have brown bracelets for those deployed
And they have Purple Heart Braclets for those wounded in the line of action.

Most of these cost around $12. At least $2 of those dollars are being donated to help military families suffering due to injury or death.

As for me, I'm ordering a brown one for my son, a little belated, but the meaning is still there. I will also be buy a set of dog tags from the other group. I will keep them with me at all times and use them as teaching tools not only to my grandchildren, but to any children that will listen.