Return to Website

The FREE AMERICA USA WEB Times Forum

All Americans are welcome to offer their feelings, views, and opinions in support of our Troops. Friendly, civil conversation is welcome from everyone in keeping with the High Moral, Honest Standards Of Equal Justice & Freedom. This Forum is dedicated to the recognition of All American Service Men & Women who now, or have, in the past Served The United States of America with Honor and Distinction For Their Willingness To Give of Themselves In Protecting Others!

The FREE AMERICA USA WEB Times Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hello everyone..I have missed you all...update on my life

Oh Geez, Laura!
I haven't been visiting a lot lately, so I wasn't aware of your pregnancy, and I am so sorry to hear of your miscarriage.

You need to talk to your Mom or a Sister. My eldest daughter had a miscarriage, and so has my sister. I can understand the feelings you may still have, and the cervical cancer scare , on top of Michael deploying again is a LOT on your plate. Please talk to your Mom or a sister, or someone close to you.

I've had an ovarian cancer scare myself, 9 years ago. It worked out well, but I remember the anxiousness and scare I went through. My Mom had passed on by then, but I was lucky to have my sister to talk to. Caught early, as most is at this time, cervical cancer can be cured and you can still go on to have more children. My eldest daughter is a RN nurse. If you ever want to bounce any thoughts or questions to me, I can ask her about them. If you need to talk, I'm an email away.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Micheal.

Connie

Hello Laura,
I was worried about your guys. Even though I hadn't been posting, I'd check in every now and then. Your posts were so nice to read. Reading them you could feel your excitement as the time for Michael to get home came closer. The last post of yours I remember reading was one where you said he was having a bit of difficulty adjusting. Then you just seemed to quit posting and I had been wondering how things were working out for your family.

I'm glad to hear that Michael has gotten better. I guess that one just has to assume that everyone in those circumstances are going to be changed to some degree or other and the challenge for them and their loved ones is to recognize it and to deal with it with love and patience.

I'm very sorry to hear about your miscarriage. My daughter just suffered a miscarriage in July and they were just devastated. You can't help it, as soon as you realize you're pregnant, even those "oops" ones, you start wondering boy or girl, figuring out due dates, thinking of names. I understand the hurt that this causes.

I agree with Connie, you need to tell someone close to you about your medical conditions. You shouldn't be going through this alone, it's just too much. Most people are stronger than you think. And really, your Mom will probably be mad at you when, in the end, you tell her. She will realize that you went through that alone and it will probably pain her that she wasn't able to offer you some comfort and support.

I feel in my heart that you don't have cancer -- As inane as that sounds, I've never met you, don't know what you look like, really know very little about you, but I just don't think it's so. You have to stay postive and try not to worry until and unless there is something to worry about. TRY not to worry about the possibility. If you haven't already, read Susan's posts about real life courtroom conversations. They are an absolute hoot!

Is Michael already getting ready to deploy again? He hasn't been home that long has he?

It seems like I should know this, but how long has he been in? Is the plan for him to retire or something other?

God Bless him and you, Laura, and of course, your little ones, too.

Re: Re: Hello everyone..I have missed you all...update on my life

WEIQIAO TEXTILE COMPANY LIMITED

No.1 Weifang Road, Zouping Country, Shandong, China

Dear Sir,

I am MRS. JULIAN CHENG, It is my pleasure to write you in respect of
our Company Weiqiao Textile Co., Ltd.

Based No.1 Weifang Road, Zouping Country, Shandong, China. We are
experts in the sales of Textile materials; we export into the
Canada/America and parts Europe.

We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a
medium of getting our funds from our costumers in these areas as well
as making payments through you to us.

Please if interested in transacting business in view helping us, so
our clients could make payment to you being a representative for us we
will be very glad and compensations will be given and as well as other
benefits.

Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to
negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our
representative/agent in Canada, America, and Europe.

If interested forward information below to us

1. FULL NAMES: 2. RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:
3. SEX: 4. AGE:
5. PHONE NUMBER: 6. FAX NUMBER (IF ANY):
7. OCCUPATION: 8. COMPANY NAME:
9. COMPANY ADDRESS: 10. NATIONALITY:
11. PRESENT COUNTRY: &am p;nb sp; 12. STATE/PROVINCE:
13. Zip Code:

To this Email: weiqiao_company_ch@yahoo.com.cn

Note that no form of payment will be requested upfront in this
endeavor.
On our receipt of the above details we shall forward to our
customer/clients to immediately contact you with the mode of payment.

Kindest Regards,

MRS JULIAN CHENG
Payment Director.

Dear Laura,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss and the medical problems. You and Michael are in my prayers.

Strength Through Prayer

The day had brought me heartache;
Turning skies to darkest gray.
With heavy heart I drew aside
and humbly knelt to pray.

I told God that my burden
Was more than I could bear -
Then I heard Him gently say,
"I'll strengthen you through prayer."

With anxious heart I still prayed on,
"Lord take this cup from me."
Again I heard His voice so kind,