Return to Website

The FREE AMERICA USA WEB Times Forum

All Americans are welcome to offer their feelings, views, and opinions in support of our Troops. Friendly, civil conversation is welcome from everyone in keeping with the High Moral, Honest Standards Of Equal Justice & Freedom. This Forum is dedicated to the recognition of All American Service Men & Women who now, or have, in the past Served The United States of America with Honor and Distinction For Their Willingness To Give of Themselves In Protecting Others!

The FREE AMERICA USA WEB Times Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Holiday Season is fastly approaching:-)

Hello Everyone,

I want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving and Great Holiday Season and too all our Veterans, I give you my thanks and gratitude. Without you, we wouldn't be writing here.

Veteran's Day reminds me of our Troops and the repore we all shared at the Army times forum.
I received my renewal reminder for The Army Times and I realized that it has been a year since "The Faces of Valor" forum went down. They promised to bring it back again to subscriber's, but...never happened. I still miss the interaction there. I'm sorry I don't check in as much as I used too. But it doesn't mean I don't think about you all from time to time.

We are still going strong with "Operation: Phone Home" for the troops at work, and the program has allowed me to get customers interested in Adopting troops of there own and supporting some of the worthy organizations for them.
WWW.adoptatroop.org and www.soldiersangels.org, and www.anysoldier.com are 3 of the ones that I support.

There is an interactive forum I just found out about, at SoldiersAngels, that is similar to the "Faces of Valor" in the sense that other military families and troops post there. The link for that is: http://soldiersangels.org/forums/index.php

Have a great November and Thanksgiving and I'll check in before the Holidays.

God Bless the Troops!

Connie
A Proud Army Mom