Return to Website

The FREE AMERICA USA WEB Times Forum

All Americans are welcome to offer their feelings, views, and opinions in support of our Troops. Friendly, civil conversation is welcome from everyone in keeping with the High Moral, Honest Standards Of Equal Justice & Freedom. This Forum is dedicated to the recognition of All American Service Men & Women who now, or have, in the past Served The United States of America with Honor and Distinction For Their Willingness To Give of Themselves In Protecting Others!

The FREE AMERICA USA WEB Times Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Holidays to All.

I feel a little saddened that our great group that had its start on the Army Times "Faces of Valor" forum has dwindled to a few posts from valued members.

I thank Susan for the link to another site, that eventually sent me to the ScreamingEagles support site where I now reside. My son is with the 101st Airborne Assault, and it is very applicable to him. I was even able to meet parents of other soldiers who, unbeknownst to our son's, were serving together in the same company in Iraq. That was a great help during his deployment.
I am proud to say he is going up for his Sgt's stripes in January. Not bad for 2 1/2 years in service:)

I am happy to say we celebrated a truly Happy Thanksgiving with his safe return from Iraq with his company in September.

This will probably be my last post here.
I want to wish all of you a Great Holiday Season,
May your blessings be many and varied.

Jim, you are one of the Best

I will continue to support the troops, in any and everyway I can.
God Bless the troops.
A Proud Army Mom
Connie Martinez