Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Eat and Chat - Tuesday 23.10.2012 You are invited to Eat and Chat North Herts Leisure Centre

2 chicken curries please.

Re: Eat and Chat - Tuesday 23.10.2012 You are invited to Eat and Chat North Herts Leisure Centre

Chicken curry please.

Thanks,

Nicky

Chicken curry please

Chicken curry please

Chicken Curry for me please

Ian

2 curries of the chicken variety please. Thanks x

Chicken curry (assume old chef is back)

count me in - Chicken curry pls

Chicken Curry please, thanks.

Chicken for me please

Really sorry but have to cancel our chicken curries - not able to make the club this tuesday.

Chicken curry please. J

Chicken curry please

Veggie for me and meat for my dad please

Chicken curry, please.

Chicken curry please