Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

Forum: NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
16x200m 7.15 am this Saturday!

In order to be able to complete our 16 x 200m and support the beginners at the FSoTM this Saturday I am offering a session on the Greenway at Norton Pond at 7.15am. You would be very welcome to shower or change at ours afterwards if you wish. Please post if you are coming:)

Re: 16x200m 7.15 am this Saturday!

Yes please. Thanks Karen!

I will do the session and then warm down to back to Norton Common to help setup and marshal.

Errrr - no!

Does this mean the 200m session tonight didn't happen? If it didn't then I didn't miss it so don't have to feel guilty!

Guilt free Jo:). Only 1 athlete due to last night's race so they joined with green group who were running a fab fartlek.

thanks and yes please for us!!

Great session this morning! Thanks Karen and Pete.

Thanks to Astrid for the company and Mark and Steve in support. Great work before FSOTM.

Thanks Karen and Pete for the what felt like a private session, and with that lots of tips on better form. Thanks to John, Mark and Steve for company.
I have discovered the disadvantage of doing this session in the morning rather than the usual evening.... I am awake for the 6 hours of soreness afterwards....