Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Standalone Race Committee - What is happening - Roadwords and Traffic Lights on Hitchin rd.

I am sure this is in hand. Is the Standalone Race Committee aware there are Roadwords and Traffic Lights on Hitchin rd at the First round about to Fairfield Hall, Stotfold end.

Re: Standalone Race Committee - What is happening - Roadwords and Traffic Lights on Hitchin rd.

Hello Mark,
Thank you for warning us about the road works. Our superb Traffic Manager Officer this year, Mr McKeown, has everything in hand.
They should not be out on a Sunday anyway. Beds Highways have been consulted.
We have a cunning plan B.

Dickie

Re: Standalone Race Committee - What is happening - Roadwords and Traffic Lights on Hitchin rd.

They are most definitely out on a Sunday - but please tell me they won't be there for much longer. They are a nightmare!

Indeed, I am in contact and liaising with Beds Council, CrestNicholson (the builders), and Ringway (who manage the traffic lights etc). All in hand. But thanks for spotting and please keep the alerts coming in. I checked tonight that the Anglian water digging has completed, and there are no longer roadworks right next to the Main Car Park entrance. Ta

update.....just driven past the roadworks and all is clear.....hooray!

Good job Steve!