Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
🏆AWARDS NIGHT MENU🏆

This is the menu for the NHRR awards night:

Breast of chicken with a leek and bacon sauce
Poached salmon with lemon and dill sauce
Sunblush tomato, spring onion and rocket risotto
🏆🏆🏆
Lemon cheesecake
Chocolate mousse served in a chocolate cup
Fresh fruit salad

Please email your menu choice not forgetting your full name(s) via the link under 'social' on the main menu.'

Please state if you require gluten or dairy free, (anything except for the chocolate mousse)
Or have any other dietary requirements.

DONT FORGET TO PAY FOR YOUR TICKETS FIRST 💰 💰 💰 By cash, cheque or on-line.

Re: 🏆AWARDS NIGHT MENU🏆

I'm feeling hungry already. Chicken and lemon cheesecake for me please

Ian Sutcliffe:yum:

Thanks for being so prompt with your order Ian,we have noted your menu choices but for future reference the food orders should be sent to the social secretary by email, this will save the forum from being clogged up with food orders.

Many thanks

Please can I have the chicken followed by cheesecake. 🍽

Hi Caroline, please find attached our menu choices for the Awards Night Menu

1 x Breast of Chicken
1 x Poached Salmon
1 x Lemon Cheesecake
1 x Fresh Fruit Salad.

Cheers

Folks - I think you need to email your menu choices via the Social email address on the website (go to the Social link from the home page.) That way you can be sure that Caroline gets them. You wouldn't want to turn up on the night and find there was no dinner for you ...... :wink:

If you are having problems with the link because you don't use Outlook, just copy the Social email shortcut and then paste into your email browser - it worked for me with the kit contact!

Thank you Helen and Andrew, your choices have been noted. If possible please could everyone post their food choices on the social link.
Thanks 🙃